• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The worst movie you've ever seen

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
The Watchmen. The acting and the characters themselves were just awful

Yay someone finally thinks about that movie like I do. I had to sit through that steaming pile in the theater.

Dreaming

Any low budget, gritty ''real life'' British film. In fact, any low budget, gritty ''real life'' film. I've been lucky enough to forget most of them, but I hear that This Is England is pretty bad.

Also, most straight-to-DVD movies. They're pretty terrible, most of the tiem.

Hopfel

There are too many low-budget indie-films to list...
And they're all too bad to even remember the title, meh.

Last edited:

DarrylWolf

Banned
Banned
I think every movie that comes that is genuinely bad should have audience participation, a la "RHPS" or "The Room". ("Twilight" movies I'm looking at you.) And every musical with recognizable lyrics ("Mary Poppins", "The Sound of Music," and "Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory") should be an audience sing-along.

Greg

Striata
I think every movie that comes that is genuinely bad should have audience participation, a la "RHPS" or "The Room". ("Twilight" movies I'm looking at you.) And every musical with recognizable lyrics ("Mary Poppins", "The Sound of Music," and "Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory") should be an audience sing-along.

DORA THE EXPLORER: THE SHOW: THE GAME: THE MOVIE: HIGH MOUNTAIN

13Swords

Sgt. Unfriendly
Skullduggery. Do not see this. Do. Not.

Surf Nazis OTOH is great if you have popcorn and people with you to make fun of it.

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
Bit of blasphemy going on in this thread >:[

Bipolar Bear

Phallus Fellater
The Jazz Singer. Whoever thought that Neil Diamond could act should just bury their head in cement, and preserve it for centuries so when scientist DO undercover it, they'll just put in the Intergalatic Museum of Human Stupidity. Right next to Snooki and George Bush...

BouncyOtter

*Insert list of every Sci Fi channel original movie*

But these are so much fun to watch! I love to watch terrible SciFi movies.

There are so many choices for bad movies. I think I'll go with Leeches! and Surf Nazis Must Die. I'm probably forgetting something else that is terribly bad.

Sly-Wolf

Wolf Adventurer Etraordinaire
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

The remake of Willy Wonka and Chocolate Factory

Sonlir

the worst
I fucking hate most horror movies, not because they are really that bad they are just depressing to me.

Mullerornis

The third Transformers movie. I have literally felt sick.

Also, I hate Equilibrium, The Lion King and Citizen Kane.

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
Also, I hate Equilibrium, The Lion King
DUDE

I can kind of see not liking The Lion King because it's super depressing when you think about it, but Equilibrium was fucking sweet.

PenningtontheSkunk

What is this internet?
Anything from Michael Bay he hasn't yet showed humility and plus he want to make TMNT aliens, any horror remake from 2007 into the future, Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, Titanic, Machete, Scary Movie 3 & 4, Scream 3, Evil Dead 2 & 3, Saw 3-6, A Nightmare on Elm Street 3-6, Friday the 13th 2-X, Hellrasier 6, Cursed, My Soul to Take, Twilight in general, the Tooth Fairy, Iron Man 2, Spider-man 2, Avatar, and Paranormal Activity in general. These aren't in my opinion so bad it's good, they are just horrible in some way or another.