• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The worst movie you've ever seen

ElectricBlue1989

Living a Boy's Adventure Tale
The third Transformers movie. I have literally felt sick.

Also, I hate Equilibrium, The Lion King and Citizen Kane.

ONLY the 3rd? You're too merciful.

This one always pops in my head as the top dog. No matter how hard I try to think of another, that one manages to grab the #1 spot:

movintoofastbig.jpg

No racing (barely any driving)
No Maserati Grand Turismo (just a gay Jaguar convertible)
Incorrect car stats
Existential crap
ZERO serial-killer character depth
Etc...

That's what I get for getting my hopes up with what seems to be a straight-to-DVD release.

Hmmm... after reading this thread, should there be another one be started that mentions what we think are the most overrated, or just stick with this one?

And Eyal Flurry, I heavily disagree with you on Christian films. You're WAY too general.

Well, the worst reviewed movie I've seen would be "Son of the Mask" but the worst movie in my opinion, I couldn't tell you because if I see a movie I don't like, I change the channel.

badlands

drunken pirate
dragon wars

just crap, end of

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
I'm trying to think of movies that made me go "This is fucking stupid, even for me."

For now, I will say The Nine Lives of Fritz the Cat.
Saw the first movie last year for the first time and found it shockingly funny. Saw the second one for kicks and was woefully disappointed.

Pine

smell-good badger
Look for a film called Zombie Nation. I'm not even sure why it is considered a zombie movie, there aren't any "zombies" until the last third of the movie. That and the props are pretty bad (lol rubber needles).

elhippiedude23615

Derp Herper
I can't remember the name of it, but it was about this guy building a bullet proof shield and going around killing people. Between all the killing, he robs a bank at some point and guns down a saloon. He ended up killing and framing his best friend, then running off somewhere. Why in the hell I choose to watch this movie, I will never know.

I can't remember the name of it, but it was about this guy building a bullet proof shield and going around killing people. Between all the killing, he robs a bank at some point and guns down a saloon. He ended up killing and framing his best friend, then running off somewhere. Why in the hell I choose to watch this movie, I will never know.

That movie is called "Rampage". That movie bothered me when I watch it. Any movie made by Uwe Boll should be avoided at all cost. He is the worst movie directer period.

WhiteSuburban

OhgodIneedhugs
Chernobyl Dairies.
"What, where, wa? WHAT IS GOING ON?"
Don't know what they are running away from and why do the Russian's kill the rest of them. ALSO REALLY DARK.

K

Kaamos

That movie is called "Rampage". That movie bothered me when I watch it. Any movie made by Uwe Boll should be avoided at all cost. He is the worst movie directer period.

That's actually his best movie, which isn't saying much, but it's still a lot better than bloodrayne and alone in the dark.

BakuryuuTyranno

Do not eat this tyrannosaurus.
The worst movie ever is the Human Centipede. Need I say more?

Doesn't work. Obviously "love-it-or-hate-it" films will never qualify as the "worst ever", otherwise where does the love come from?

No, because it was awesome in a "so bad it's good" way.

Horror fans understood being turned into some monstrosity, just because a mad scientist wants to prove he can, is pretty terrifying. In concept, at least, its a brilliant film, despite casual viewers who can't see past the "ass to mouth" aspect.

You're right about, however, "so bad its good" films don't qualify as "the worst ever", for they provide at least entertainment.

dragon wars

just crap, end of

"Reign of Fire" is easily much worse

Crap > pretentious crap

Um, no. Darfur proved Uwe Boll can make good serious films. Which would make him a more accomplished director than, say, anyone who's known for "megabudget blockbusters"

Last edited:
"Knowing" starring Nic Cage. I've seen some bad movies, and many of them are of far lesser quality, but they have the redeeming quality of being Grade D Cheese. This movie is just plain bad with no redeeming qualities to support it or make me overlook it.

Namba

dragon wars

just crap, end of
It looked like a high-budget Sci-Fi original. ...and I'm still, to this day, not over them changing Sci-Fi to SyFy. What. The. Fuck.

Dreaming

"Knowing" starring Nic Cage. I've seen some bad movies, and many of them are of far lesser quality, but they have the redeeming quality of being Grade D Cheese. This movie is just plain bad with no redeeming qualities to support it or make me overlook it.
Ugh, I hated the plot to that movie. It starts off pretty well and ends so terribly.

ElectricBlue1989

Living a Boy's Adventure Tale
As a die-hard Speed Racer fan, I was wary when I came across this.

speed1.jpg

I felt insulted. Even trying to look for a silver lining didn't help:

-Dorks find remains of Mach 5, restore it, show it off, and get it wrecked (being that this is an intro for a cartoon series, we're left with the doubt to what happens to the thing)

-You find out that basically the original iconic TV characters didn't exactly live a normal life.

-Robotic Chim-Chim (It's the future, I get it, but come on!)

-Virtual reality-racing? Seriously?

-How is it that a major project like this have far worse animation than independent graphics design college students animation works?!

I was never able to watch the rest of the series. Was it truly on Nickelodeon? When did they give it, at 6:30AM? Maybe if I had, my opinion may have been different, but being that this was the pilot movie, and first impressions are supposed to be important, it truly was a disappointment to say the least.

Among other details, the saddest thing in my eyes is that this thing not only had the blessing of Peter Fernandez (the original voice of Speed Racer and Racer X, among the voices of many early imported anime, anime translator), it was most likely his last project before he died.

FubidoKlaws

There are two movies which titles have gone over my head, but I remember being at my friends house (we love the Horror genre because of it's attempt to show fear but coming off as comedy)
We watched one movie that was very very low budget horror. (ex: When the "killer" stabbed the girl on the ground a guy in black squirted a ketchup bottle on her.)
The other was a movie about how to create a decent horror movie. It was funny, but not funny in a ha-ha way.