• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The worst movie you've ever seen

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
That's actually his best movie, which isn't saying much, but it's still a lot better than bloodrayne and alone in the dark.
Oh man, the Bloodrayne movies are so lulzy bad. At least you can make fun of those while you watch em; they have some use.

"Knowing" starring Nic Cage. I've seen some bad movies, and many of them are of far lesser quality, but they have the redeeming quality of being Grade D Cheese. This movie is just plain bad with no redeeming qualities to support it or make me overlook it.

Hey, I liked that movie! I remember buying it in a two pack that came with Push which is another movie I really like. I was pretty happy, two for the price of one!

ElectricBlue1989

Living a Boy's Adventure Tale
I really wanted this one to not suck:

KnightRider_AnIconReborn.jpg

That's the TV movie pilot. Since it did suck, it didn't exactly whet my appetite for the TV series itself, which sucked so bad that it only lasted one season. What do you expect from a show whose makers were very close to not having KITT talk at all?

I joke that it was so bad that my recording refused to play it. But what I did see was just disappointing. It's only redeeming factor was the special f/x used to display KITT's indestructibility.

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
Meet the Spartans: Not funny, had commercials in it even it was a MOVIE, barely an hour long, kinda ugly and the worst offence of all-took 8 bucks outta my wallet that I'll never get back...

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
The Last Airbender...in 3D.

Isen

Oh dear
Probs not the worst but The Invention of Lying was so bad holy shit. It is the least clever, most hamfisted movie I have ever seen.

PenningtontheSkunk

What is this internet?
The fuck is wrong with you? That was like, the best one!
Doc Oc seem silly, I didn't fine him menacing but I give him points for be a empathic villain that all.

Last edited:

Bread

Uh, Trash Humpers was amazing, a fucking masterpiece and to say otherwise should be a crime punishable by death!

ART, IT'S PURE ART
[video=youtube;1W7u_MQ9VPM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W7u_MQ9VPM[/video]

also, I saw the trailer for Ted and without even watching it I could tell it's the worst movie ever made.

Hey, I liked that movie! I remember buying it in a two pack that came with Push which is another movie I really like. I was pretty happy, two for the price of one!

Knowing: If the surprise twist ending had actually been developed in any way, it would have been a halfway decent movie. I actually thought the idea of the Adam and Eve story just being one of many alien seedings of the human race across many planets to be intriguing to say the least. As it is though, it's a mediocre "end of the world" plot with a twist that could have done with a less abrupt introduction right before the end of the film. I guess it's more a problem with pacing and structure than with the plot itself, but the movie really suffers as a result.

Probs not the worst but The Invention of Lying was so bad holy shit. It is the least clever, most hamfisted movie I have ever seen.

My biggest complaint with that movie is that it doesn't bother being subtle with it's message. I can appreciate a film for having something to say, even if I don't agree, but when the only other way you could be less subtle is to put on the box "It's a film about how God is a steaming pile of bullshit," there's a problem.

Side note: Did I mention that I damn near fell asleep watching the first Transformers movie? Twice no less? A movie actually has to work hard to manage something like that.

Pine

smell-good badger
Has anybody here seen Troll Hunter? It seems to get a lot of hate for the budget, cheap cgi, and not being in English, but I think it's pretty good and worth the watch.

meh_is_all

I→U
The last unicorn and supershark. They basically had no plot and the worst animation and special effects I've ever seen.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
'ankle biters'

The director acted as the lone-hero type, who goes around beating up dwarven vampires for little apparant reason. The whole thing is shot on a very poor quality camera that is sometimes placed behind a car windscreen, so that the view is distorted.

GigaFox

Street Fighter! <--- Worst movie ever! It was a huggggeeeee let down.

Also Dragon Ball. (wasn't horrible, but it was not good as it should have been)

Probably the film that's left me feeling sourest after finishing it was Sucker Punch. It really, really, really irritated me. The theme of escapism is not enough to justify the fact that every fight scene that ever took place had absolutely zero relevance to the overall plot. It was a stupid movie trying its hardest to disguise itself as a smart movie and I just felt insulted.

rafacarrilho

It HAS to be Serbian Film (beware, its a VERY disturbing film) because when i started seeing it i didnt understood, but once it started, i was CRYING for it to stop

Zaedrin

Battlefield: Earth. How any rational, fucking chemically-balanced human being that could possibly write a screenplay so mind-shatteringly retarded and see to it that it becomes a feature film will forever elude me. Whoever wrote that phlegmy, worm-choked heap of ratshit and horse offal deserves to be beaten senseless with the stupid stick.

Zaedrin

It HAS to be Serbian Film (beware, its a VERY disturbing film) because when i started seeing it i didnt understood, but once it started, i was CRYING for it to stop

Never seen it, but I know enough about it to NEVER SEE IT. Same goes for that abominable Human Centipede series. I'm thinking of putting "kick Tom Six right in the balls" on my bucket list, the jackass...

But for the record, I will say that I love The Human Centipede series because it reminds me of a happier time in my life when there was no such thing as the Human Centipede series.

PsychicOtter

Otter Missionary
Freddie got Fingered is widely thought of as one of the worst movies of all time, and rightfully so. Birdemic is also pretty horrid.