• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The worst movie you've ever seen

benignBiotic

Banned
Banned
This is the only movie I have ever walked out of. It was simply stupid. The characters reacted like morons, they were hardly developed in the first place, there were tons of stupid jump scares. Uggh. I hated it.

MV5BMTkxODAyODMwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzk5Nzk2MQ@@._V1_SY317_CR0,0,214,317_.jpg

Spikey2k2

Hmm...

I could say a lot here. I could say The Room. Or Troll 2, but this is the internet. I'm sure all of you have heard of these already. This is such a broad definition for me though and something has to be pretty damn unforgivable, boring, nearly unwatachable. I could Say Manos: The Hands of Fate, but this is still the internet.

I'm going with the films Zombiez and it's sister Vampyiaz. Dollar store weapons, copious shots of running or the hero yelling for their lost love. The zombies or vampires are just guys with a little bit of blood on them. Nearly no music, and clocks in at an hour and thirty minutes. Much to much to time for such a movie.

This answer is subject to change I've digested many bad movies. But I'm sticking with this for now.

Gumshoe

I know Twilight is a pretty generic option, but I wonder if any of you people have even seen it (I am only assuming you are taking internet comments in mind.) Anyways, I did see Eclipse out of curiosity, and it was just so boring. The romance scenes were cheesy, long, dreadful, and just god awful. "Oh my gosh, he's shirtless!", is that really all that movie had to offer? "Oh but wait, it has fight scenes too!" I don't recall enjoying those fight scenes while watching them in the theater. I anticipated for those fight scenes to end, and dreaded for more "blah blah blah" to begin, and vice versa. I walked out of that theater unsatisfied, and understood why people hated that series.

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk
No mentions of "Battlefield Earth" or "Terminator 3"?

For Sci-Fi Originals (at least I think it is), the current king of worst is "500 MPH Storm." The chase scene in which an SUV tries to outrun and outwit an F3 rope tornado is the picture's high point.

The worst for being the most disappointing is "Nightflyers." I never saw the trailer. It starts out as a decent sci-fi B movie, but about halfway through it suddenly changes into a full-on slasher horror flick.

Spikey2k2

I know Twilight is a pretty generic option, but I wonder if any of you people have even seen it (I am only assuming you are taking internet comments in mind.) Anyways, I did see Eclipse out of curiosity, and it was just so boring. The romance scenes were cheesy, long, dreadful, and just god awful. "Oh my gosh, he's shirtless!", is that really all that movie had to offer? "Oh but wait, it has fight scenes too!" I don't recall enjoying those fight scenes while watching them in the theater. I anticipated for those fight scenes to end, and dreaded for more "blah blah blah" to begin, and vice versa. I walked out of that theater unsatisfied, and understood why people hated that series.
Dragon. I've seen them all, in theaters. The final one I took my ex too a prescreen, because she was a fan. I've also seen them all riffed, and torn from asshole to appetite in satirical reviews. My problem more with the series taking it as a whole is the messages. To any young lady, or young man taking anything out of those movies in terms of lessons just leaves a rotten taste in my mouth.
Eclipse on the whole was probably the worst one (Taking this from a so bad it's good to so bad it's unwatchable scale) on the unwatchable scale. By the final movie though, it seems everyone except Kristine Stewart stopped taking this seriously. Mustache Dad is really funny, and the head evil vampire dude... I just can't even.
Their performances are worth trying to track some scene's down on the Tube. Mustache Dad learns to hate his daughter through the movies on virtue of the actors performance alone. And the head evil vampire takes the Le Mis to 11.

DarrylWolf

Banned
Banned
My parents had me babysit my brother back in 2004 at a movie house playing "The Cat in the Hat". Never before had I seen such a beloved children's tale so thoroughly butchered by Hollywood. The animated "Cat in the Hat" from 1971 with Allan Sherman was shown in my elementary school and helped me develop a love of musical numbers and reading. When (more importantly, if) I have children, I will relish the thought of reading Dr. Seuss to my kids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jK6l1WJKUU

The Peter Solis version, on the other hand, would make me want to burn all children's literature. He sadly missed the point about the Cat being a metaphor for the imagination and creativity that livens up boring circumstances into the joy of new and original thoughts. The "Cat" might be a teacher with a love of art and music, who helps children (and adults) see things in a brand new light. However, there was a method, a plan to help both kids representing the extremes of being out-of-control and not being able to live a little, realize their creative genius. What Solis did was instead turn the Cat's meanderings into off-the-wall zaniness with no real point to be accomplished, and thus no lesson learned.Why does the "Cat in the Hat" need sexual innuendos, pop culture references, and toilet humor? Why does he shift in and out of rhyme?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC0S8kJDC8g

Last edited:

ohmachidai

I am bred
My aunt tortured me and my lil bro with Sense and Sensibility and Pride and Prejudice. It was so bad that I honestly wiped from my mind.

Gator Joe

Ragin' Cajun Redneck Gator
I'm a huge Jack Black fan, but Be Kind Rewind​ was the worst movie I have ever seen. Even the worst independent films I've seen aren't as bad as that film.

DarrylWolf

Banned
Banned
Other than the "Cat in the Hat", I'd have to say being dragged with my parents to watch "Must Love Dogs", a romantic comedy which impressed upon me that part of the difficulties of being a relationship is having to watch these sappy testosterone-draining movies with your girlfriend or wife. The only romantic comedy I will ever swear by is "The Room".

Last edited:

Fernin

6150 rpm and spinning.
Recently? I'd have to say Oz the Great and Powerful. Of all time? That's a much harder call but; Gamer, Eragon, Star Trek Nemesis, anything done by Uwe Boll, Highlander II, and Zoolander all qualify.

ElectricBlue1989

Living a Boy's Adventure Tale
I'm sure you'll never be able to afford either, ho

You mis-typed "Tho" (though), bro.

On the web, the Jaguar in the movie can be found for less than $10K. It's pretty much at the bottom of the depreciation barrel.

On the web, you can rarely find a regular Maserati Gran Turismo for less than $50K. I'd avoid bargains at all costs.

I would've forgiven the Maserati/Jaguar switcheroo if they've given the movie more of a Duel scenario.

funky3000

Galactic Overlord
For bad movies, Sharknado probably tops them. So many lolz.

As far as legit movies I despised, The Amazing Spiderman 2. SO. FUCKING. CLICHE. They even admit it when they hide in a closet, "this is a really cliche hiding spot" shut up shut up shut up!

Scumboogie

The folk metal guy
I've got three candidates for the worst movie I've ever seen... Not gonna do long explanations, just check out the movies if you already haven't. I dare you. The movies are The Room (2003), Lord of the Rings (the animated movie from 1978 ) and Orgy of the Dead (1965).

They are bad. And not like Michael Jackson bad, I mean like power glove bad. Which is BAD.

ArmorcladCoyote

Red Wolf Inquisitor
Hot Rod, horrible attempt at a comedy. An hour in a half of me cringing in physical pain every time they they tried to be funny. I saw it while donating plasma. There was more suck coming from a single television screen in the room than every one of the thirty machines designed to suck blood out of people then plasma out of blood combined.

Bad action or romance movies can be so bad it's funny. A bad comedy is just painful. And this one made the Star Wars Christmas Special comparatively a good time.

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
I've got three candidates for the worst movie I've ever seen... Not gonna do long explanations, just check out the movies if you already haven't. I dare you. The movies are The Room (2003), Lord of the Rings (the animated movie from 1978 ) and Orgy of the Dead (1965).

They are bad. And not like Michael Jackson bad, I mean like power glove bad. Which is BAD.

Believe me, you haven't experienced that director's septic tank until you watch The 9 Lives of Fritz the Cat. Lord of the Rings was much more enjoyable.
Another one of his movies, "American Pop" is actually fucking awesome.

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
I just finished watching Transformers: Age of Extinction, it was one of the worst movies in recent memory.. not even the presence of the Dinobots could redeem it.