• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Theme is stuck on default

AllenR

I'm trying to switch to default_old but everytime I choose the option and check apply settings, it doesn't seem to change at all. I didn't see any message about this so I'm curious if this is some kind of bug going on or what.

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
Clear your Net Temp folder?

yak

Site Developer
Staff member
Administrator
do you supply your current password at the very bottom of the page before you click on 'accept changes', or whatever that button is called?

AllenR

yak said:
do you supply your current password at the very bottom of the page before you click on 'accept changes', or whatever that button is called?

That worked. Thanks

verix

some dragon
RE:  Theme is stuck on default

yak said:
Default theme still shows up in the Control Panel regardless of what you have it set to anyhow.

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Staff member
Site Director
verix said:
yak said:
Default theme still shows up in the Control Panel regardless of what you have it set to anyhow.
That's default_old actually. And it's days are numbered with Ferrox around the corner.

yak

Site Developer
Staff member
Administrator
verix said:
yes. only parts of the old template were changed. the rest remained the same, identical in both cases.