• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

There are only two

Ciderfine

Slow as sickness but true as sap
Banned
ways to smoke, Cigars or cigarettes. Dont hit me with that vape stuff, no one wants steamed weed or chemical mist.

Ramjet

Seizing the memes of production
Funny enough I'm switching to vaping to try and quit...

12 years is long enough ..

Last edited:

Kurgarra Lilitu

ways to smoke, Cigars or cigarettes. Dont hit me with that vape stuff, no one wants steamed weed or chemical mist.
You're right that there are only two ways to smoke. Vaped weed or vaped tobacco.
The other ways are way too harsh on the lungs, the air around you that other people breath in, and get smoke smell stuck to your clothes.
Then again I prefer to not even do any vaping either and to drink my weed in a tincture.
Because I like having the ability to breath.

Ciderfine

Banned
You forgot about pipe smoking! :p

We do not mention the 1700s sailor daddy trend because sadly it isnt even enough to mention given how easier it is to sell and obtain the obtains I listed.

Kurgarra Lilitu

I expected "genders" in the description
Of course. It's called "dog whistling".
Hilarious that it would happen in a fur forum.
But it is nonetheless difficult if not impossible to discern intent to harm from intent to draw in interest from normally uninterested parties with this sort of thing.
So instead I'm just going to say that I don't have any data on vaping being worse than smoking, in fact all the data I had information said the opposite, and hinted that the same people who perpetuate this myth are the people who perpetuate the "vaccines = autism" myth.

Ciderfine

Banned
I expected "genders" in the description
My clickbait worked, but no its about smoking. The fine art of rolled and handled tobacco really is the only form of smoking that feels or seems legit still today.

I

Infrarednexus

Vaping actually helped me quit smoking all together. The various flavors and nicotine levels helped me gradually cut back on consumption and eventually stop. It was a healthier alternative and it allowed me to regain my taste buds and cardio stamina. I recommend it to anyone who want's to drop the habit.

Nice clickbait by the way. I totally fell for that.:D

Ciderfine

Banned
Vaping actually helped me quit smoking all together. The various flavors and nicotine levels helped me gradually cut back on consumption and eventually stop. It was a healthier alternative and it allowed me to regain my taste buds and cardio stamina. I recommend it to anyone who want's to drop the habit.

Nice clickbait by the way. I totally fell for that.:D
Its not clickbait if it works and is the real thing.

Ciderfine

Banned
But smoking meat is good :V
I mean your eating it then breathing it in for a chemical plant high. I'd put a smoke house on every street but every vegan I know would send me death threats, poor people.

S

Some Moron

But the vape has no tar! But we don't know if they have any negative side effects!

Wait 25 five years and I'm sure it'll be revealed that they give people brain damage or something.

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
no one wants steamed weed

Says you. LOL
if you share a living space with others and/or don't want to stink up the place, vaping dry flower stank is weak and dissipates completely in ten minutes. it works more efficiently than smoking too and you can bake a week's worth of vaped remains and resin into a brownie or blended into a chocolate smoothie instead of dumping it down the toilet. Such edibles are so potent, they last ALL DAY. My mileage has quadrupled since i switched from tinc to dry flower. $50 of premium medical strains can last me for over two months and i even share my baked goodies. There's SO many benefits to my method.

With that said, my flower (and use) is purely medical. -Not for flavor or funsies!
Best decision i've made in a LONG time; both financially and for my health.

AppleButt

I’ve tried cigarettes and hated it.

I’ve never had a cigar.

Though if I ever get the opportunity for a victory cigar or some shit I might take it just cause.

Yakamaru

Shai'Hulud Whisperer. Or a sand hobo
For some reason I expected ice cream. I am rather disappointed, but at the same time, not. :V

Cawdabra

But smoking meat is good :V

There are only two ways to smoke yes...through your lips or through a hole in your throat!
There's a video on Youtube of a guy ripping a bong with his butthole. :V

Last edited:

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
hmm... I have to smoke cannabis due to my nervous system condition. I do not smoke niccotine but i really enjoy to smoke apple tabacco from wooden pipe. Sometimes from waterpipe. Afterall i have history in my name