• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

There are only two

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ
I occasionally smoke a triple madura, however I much prefer a hookah.

And I am not by any means hooked to this stuff. The last time I smoked a cigar was well over a year ago and even then that same cigar lasted me over 3 months. The hookah was over 2 years ago, but it was a very fond experience. A very lovely relaxing thing.

I despise cigarettes. Only way I could palette a cigarette is if it was hand rolled with whole leaves.

Then again my tastes are very antiquated.

So yes. I adore the hookah!

Yakamaru

Very Speshul Title

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector

And I am not by any means hooked to this stuff. The last time I smoked a cigar was well over a year ago and even then that same cigar lasted me over 3 months. The hookah was over 2 years ago, but it was a very fond experience. A very lovely relaxing thing.

I despise cigarettes. Only way I could palette a cigarette is if it was hand rolled with whole leaves.

Then again my tastes are very antiquated.

So yes. I adore the hookah!

HOOKAH! that was the word i was missing, in my language it's just called waterpipe so i translated badly.

Saiko

GTWT Survivor
Ogawd I don’t think I’ll ever try a hookah again. It was nice, but I went straight to cravings the next day after only two hits. I’ll stick to my traditional pipe. xD

Yakamaru

Very Speshul Title
Ogawd I don’t think I’ll ever try a hookah again. It was nice, but I went straight to cravings the next day after only two hits. I’ll stick to my traditional pipe. xD
Lmao.

"There are only two... Blunts. :V

Kurgarra Lilitu

But the vape has no tar! But we don't know if they have any negative side effects!

Wait 25 five years and I'm sure it'll be revealed that they give people brain damage or something.
Not if Big Tobacco doesn't get their way.
But people are right, big tobacco is trying to have a hand in e-cigs. Not in the way people think though. They're trying to make it illegal to have the multiple use e-cigs that you load the fluid into yourself.
Instead they want all the e-cigs to be disposable ones. Which are the only e-cigs which we DO have research on that says that they are actually harmful.
The fluid in disposable e-cigs are different, to concentrate it and preserve it.
Not to mention that even the very idea of a disposable electronic device sounds wasteful to me.
Either way it doesn't matter. I don't smoke. Smoking hurts me.
The only way I will ever smoke is through hookah , socially, with fancy flavors and that only happens like... once every 5 years?