• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

there going to be a new sly cooper game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

artguy

I have been a fan of sly cooper shanes the 1st game, its got humor, platforming, furrys, and a good story. so how many of you are glad that theres going to be a new sly cooper video game?

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
5149409793_b72e2a8fc6.jpg

Did you seriously register to this forum just to post that?

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
ya im glad theirs gunna b a newe gaem or whateva so jus go way now k?

TechnoGypsy

Gentlecolts...
I've only ever played the demo that came with Ratchet and clank 3. I must say that I enjoyed it.

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART
I've only ever played the demo that came with Ratchet and clank 3. I must say that I enjoyed it.

Similar here - I played a demo of the first sly game when I got a PS2 demo disk with the original R&C on it. It was enjoyable but I never did buy/rent it

Xenke

I swear to God this isn't news to me. A teaser trailer popped up in some game a while back iirc.

Fake edit: Yes, it was tucked into the Sly Collection.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

Riptor

Ran Out Of User Titles
I just hope they make it more like the first game, and not like the second and third games where they shoehorned in a bunch of boring open world crap. Although, if they ended up using the Infamous engine or something, that might end up working. I dunno, I just want actual level design, you know?