• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

There is a lack of quality threads to post in

perkele

Bad Faith Argument
The new FAF is like a desert of discourse. I wanted to open this thread to encourage future posting by members new and old, an opportunity to bring us all together in one place.

I hope that this thread can serve as a launching point for us to move forward into this "brave new world!"

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
I wonder why using a new forum software considering i've been used to vbulliten since most forms i've seen use it especially the recent updated one.
To be fair, Xeno runs a lot better than Vbull.

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static
THESE FORUMS GOT ACHIEVEMENTS
GET FUCKING POSTING

Punnchy

Feed Me Pizza
I'm not amused by the achievements, while they're cool and all I'd like to have this site at least feel like home again. The removal of the Forum Games section should be undone and maybe rants/raves too?

Getting threads going will take all of us who where regulars and are willing to come back (instead of staying just on phoenix) posting and keeping this new rendition going.

Question is, will there be moderator-ship without drivers licenses?

Eggdodger

Mourning Dove
I won't be excited about the achievements until they start giving me points that total up to a "PosterScore" that I can show off to my fellow forum aficionados.

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
I AM THE WINNER OF THE ACHIEVEMENTS. 5K POSTS YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SUCK IT

ZaraphayxRedux

The Postmaster
If anything would convince a bunch of nerds to post it would be achievements online to compensate from the lack of them in meatspace.

lmao

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static
If anything would convince a bunch of nerds to post it would be achievements online to compensate from the lack of them in meatspace.

lmao
Hey man, I am on the path to become a welder so I can have money and do things. Isn't working toward a good job kinda an achievement in itself?

D

Deleted member 82554

lmao

Oh wow yer makin' me feel all insecure and repressed. Staff, ban this guy. :V