• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

There's Apparently A Furry Fandom Government Now

AceQuorthon

International Man Of Mystery
Well I have no idea how they are going to enforce things lol

KimberVaile

Officially elected and actual ruler of FAF
upload_2019-9-12_19-7-37.png

I'm sometimes amazed that people are incapable of reading blatant jokes.

KimberVaile

So, it's just a joke right now? And it's going to stay that way?
Sorry for overreacting, but I have a tendency to get sucked into panic parties...

How is somebody who is proposing for "Awoo to be illegal" serious? Let alone operating under the pretension they can pass laws onto a community. Sit and think about this for a moment, will you?

How is somebody who is proposing for "Awoo to be illegal" serious? Let alone operating under the pretension they can pass laws onto a community. Sit and think about this for a moment, will you?
Yeah, I know I sound like a thin-skinned worrywart who can't take a joke....
But, people were mentioning Cancel Culture and stuff....

Wabbajax

Jaxon-Jackal/Arixes-Særkyn
Yeah, I am. I'm autistic. Seriously....
They aren't being serious. There is no need to worry. The goofballs that are asking them to ban yiff are the ones that are taking things way too far. And even then, you don't need to worry about them either.

This is a joke that clearly hit a sore spot with several furs. So, not the best joke. But it is still just a joke.

KimberVaile

Yeah, I know I sound like a thin-skinned worrywart who can't take a joke....
But, people were mentioning Cancel Culture and stuff....
It's the type of uh 'comedy' I might have found funny when I was 13, but yes, it's pretty obvious it's not legitimate. Can't always go on what people tell you, you need to think for yourself.

They aren't being serious. There is no need to worry. The goofballs that are asking them to ban yiff are the ones that are taking things way too far. And even then, you don't need to worry about them either.

This is a joke that clearly hit a sore spot with several furs. So, not the best joke. But it is still just a joke.
You referring to people who remember the Burned Furs/Furry Raiders?
It's the type of uh 'comedy' I might have found funny when I was 13, but yes, it's pretty obvious it's not legitimate. Can't always go on what people tell you, you need to think for yourself.
It's just hard when you have anxiety like I do, Kimber...

Minerva_Minx

CDC predicts zombies...
Grab you pitchforks and torches! Time to take that page down!

Oh, wait. can you burn down the internet?

No? ok, good. pitchforks and torches to the upstart kingdom!

For Fluffy and autistic people and because Area 51 is a lie!