• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Therianthropes,

Summercat

Former Motterator
Wolfblade said:
themocaw said:
I can be a nice guy when I want to be. I just don't want to be one very often :)

Which is a real shame, because you make a pretty decent one when you do. :p

I'll credit him some major acting skills... =D

Summercat

Former Motterator

Lenny

Summercat said:
Giorgio Gabriel said:
Fierbalz

You're both ridiculous. The only Mario weaponry worth discussing is the wind-up hopping boot. It delivered more Death From Above than the 83rd Airborne and let you walk on spikes.

on spikes.

Lenny

Summercat said:
Solid point about awesome suit.

OK, the suit had merit. But reflect: put on the boot and from the sole down you are freakin' Galactus. Anything that looks up and sees that size 54 shoe leather coming down knows that it is time to get squashed.

Summercat

Former Motterator
Lenny said:
Summercat said:
Solid point about awesome suit.
BOOTZ

Tanooki Suit.

It's the only thing that can make Mario sexy. To me, at least. I mean, short, overweight balding Italian men are NOT my thing...

Lenny

Summercat said:
Suit makes ugly Mario teh sexay
You're being too hard on a brother.

I'm straight as a board, but I admit that when those fat little legs come furthest apart at the top of an epic jump, I experience a tingle.

Also, spin it as he might, the aggro Sun laughs at tanooki tail shenanigans. Let a stomping boot drop down from above, though, and that thermonuclear bitch gets knocked outta the sky like the USS Columbia.

Summercat

Former Motterator
Lenny said:
Summercat said:
Suit makes ugly Mario teh sexay
You're being too hard on a brother.

I'm straight as a board, but I admit that when those fat little legs come furthest apart at the top of an epic jump, I experience a tingle.

Also, spin it as he might, the aggro Sun laughs at tanooki tail shenanigans. Let a stomping boot drop down from above, though, and that thermonuclear bitch gets knocked outta the sky like the USS Columbia.

I just preform a linux install and use a shell on the sun.

Summercat

Former Motterator
Giorgio Gabriel said:
Summercat said:
Lenny said:
Summercat said:
MARIO LOEV
LINUX
HAMMERTIME
Edit: Oh, yes, and now who is derailing the thread and scaring off our Therian friends, hmmmmm?

You sir, are insulting my true spirituality! While in this life I am a furry, I have fully realized and incorporate into my current like my past, spiritual life as a gamer.

Acorndeer

http://www.reference.com/search?r=13&q=Therianthropy

Nuff' said.
Nobody here is a therianthrope. To claim to be one is abuse of the word sparked by ignorance and idiocy but not imagination.
Now we can give it a rest and seek proper definition if we care.

themocaw

Mario Stuff

It was always funny sitting in the room listening to my friend fire up the old NES and play some Super Mario Bros. 3. You could always tell when he got to a certain part of the game because you'd hear this coming from the other side of the room:

"I HAVE THE POWER!!!! I HAVE THE POWER!!!!! I HAVE THE BOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!! FEAR THE POWER OF MY BOOOOOOOOT! YOU LIKE THAT? YOU LIKE THAT? YOU GONNA TRY AND KILL ME? WELL, YA CAN'T, BECAUSE I'VE GOT A BOOOOOOOOOT! STOMP!!! SQUISH!!! DIE, BITCHES, DIE BY THE POWER OF MY BOOOT!! OOOOH LOOK, EVIL KILLER PIRANHA PLANTS, WELL FUCK YOU PLANTS, YOU CAN'T HURT ME, I'VE GOT A BIG BOOOOOOOOT!!! SCHNELL, SCHNELL, DAS BOOT!!! FEAR THE POWER OF MY WINDUP BOOOOOOOT!!! NOTHING CAN STOP ME NOW, BITCHES, I'VE GOT A GIANT BOOOOT awww, shit, level's over, too bad, that was fun."

Santos

this thread is full of crazy ppl shape changin into super mario shoes or something i cant really tell. :shock:

omg you guys, its not theriantelopes or whatever. It's just escapism. Everything is so ridiculously ridiculous that people just wanna escape. It would be so cool to have no responsibilities.
Plus, all sorts of ancient people worshipped animals and whatknot. The egyptians wore masks of dogs and jackals and such in religious ceremonies (right?). So its probably built into people's DNA to revere animals. haha i used my own last name. bitching.

Summercat

Former Motterator
Paul Revere said:
omg you guys, its not theriantelopes or whatever. It's just escapism. Everything is so ridiculously ridiculous that people just wanna escape. It would be so cool to have no responsibilities.
Plus, all sorts of ancient people worshipped animals and whatknot. The egyptians wore masks of dogs and jackals and such in religious ceremonies (right?). So its probably built into people's DNA to revere animals. haha i used my own last name. bitching.

Um. Hello?

We're furries.

Let me repeat that.

We are furries.

Me said:
[size=xx-large]WE ARE FURRIES.[/size]

Escapism IS THE ENTIRE FREAKING POINT YOU MORON.

I try not to flame, but Jesus Fucking Christ on a pogo stick through a minefield, What. The. Hell?

It's a small fantasy. Are they REALLY part animal? Nope. Does it hurt ANYONE, including themselves? Nope. Therefore it's fine by me.

And please, for the sake of my sanity and out of respect to the original smith, change your name from Paul Revere to something more apt, like Bushmonkey or something.

>.<

Santos

i don't think paul revere is a furry he just came here to tell us george bush ate bin laden on 9/11 or something