• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

THEY TOOK THINGS TOO FAR THIS TIME...

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
I'm triggered.

My life is so tortured that my parents are helping me to contact dignitas for assisted suicide in Switzerland. They can't help me in any other way. I want to stop.

Your parents don't sound like they're trying if you ask me. Sure, giving you a living space is great. But I don't actively hear anything about how they help you in any other way.

Imma throw hands with them. )8<

Rayd

profound asshole
why is everyone taking this so seriously? it's the most obvious joke ever. pointing out its legality or morality is silly

Reminds me of an art-piece I saw a while ago... shark-skin gloves with the barbs inside the glove, pointed so that it's easy to put on, but painful to take off. There's a message hidden in there somewhere...

Obviously you wouldn't want to wear the glove, or this VR helmet, but you can't deny they sure make for really strong conversation starters

Vanessa Howl

Damsel Of Darkness
Reminds me of an art-piece I saw a while ago... shark-skin gloves with the barbs inside the glove, pointed so that it's easy to put on, but painful to take off. There's a message hidden in there somewhere...

Obviously you wouldn't want to wear the glove, or this VR helmet, but you can't deny they sure make for really strong conversation starters
It's fucked up that someone killed a shark, skinned it and used the skin for a stupid art project.

Inferndragon

Dragon Doodler with a Tail Snake
Saw the VR headset a while back in my news feed.

Mark Zuckerburger probably wants all his Meta employees to wear that VR Headset to make their active user base permanently increase.