• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

They're spreading! 0_o

furatail

I don't know if I want to join a group related to furry even though I put furry in my interests. Most everyone know I'm a furry, but I still don't want to put obvious creepiness in a public profile that anyone I work with could see.

Irreverent

lol no furry pride?

Years from now, when interviewing for that senior director or VP position, they're gonna check your facebook...and the net in general. I've had stuff I posted in 1993 questioned in interviews.

I remember when Facebook was useful as a networking tool for university students. Like, five years ago. Now my grandmother and furries are on it.

*sigh.*

*pstt* www.linkedin.com as a young professional, you should be on it.

GodDammit: "some have spiritual beliefs involving animal spirits"

Furry != Spirituality
Furry != Lifestyle

*facepalms*

Leave the weir and become otterkin. ;)

slorrel

Well, yeah. there are several groups and pages for furrys on facebook. A couple of which I've been a member of before I came accross FA (it was throught there I found out about FA).
You didn't notice before?

Atrak

Psychological Egoist.
I don't have facebook :)

...they don't necessarily have to be from here.

I don't either. :)

I can't see that page because I don't have an FB either :V .

I remember when Facebook was useful as a networking tool for university students. Like, five years ago. Now my grandmother and furries are on it.

*sigh.*

Yeeeeaaaaahhh...

The thing about FB is that w/e you post on there is theirs by copyright law. It was made by college kids for college kids. They probably wanted to steal other kids' essays and shit :V .

Garreth

Banned
Banned
559c86033c10f0d2bde630e.jpg

Mojotaian

is not impressed...
Took...
your...
time...

I was going to join it, then discovered i already had

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
hence, why I'm not on facebook.

*sigh.*

Thats all Facebook was used for, like everything else it catches up and becomes ruined. :S