• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Things in video games that annoy the @#%$ out of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you can't move in first person shooter mode. (Here's looking at you, Metal Gear Solid 1-3...)

Good, I'm not the only one who wanted to punch babies over that.

Kajet

SPEAKING of MGS...

I HATE it when they decide to re-release a game but with "additional/improved content" I shouldn't have to pay for a freaking game TWICE to get the whole thing.

Ty Vulpine

SPEAKING of MGS...

I HATE it when they decide to re-release a game but with "additional/improved content" I shouldn't have to pay for a freaking game TWICE to get the whole thing.

Depends on the added content. Games like Zelda: Link To The Past/Four Swords, I'd get, if I could play with several people in Four Swords. But others like Zelda: Link's Awakening, I wouldn't get simply to get the extra colored dungeon.

Pwncakesfury

Legitiums Divinus Equitas
Pros at Counter-Strike Source who play on a pub server. I'm not even kidding. Go play in some tournament and not camp me and my team over and over.

/rant.

Bryantacious

Bryantacious ^^
Immature players in online games, grow the fuck up or quit bitching when I frag you twice in a row after you spawn kill me 5 times.

lol I second this notion, some people need to just stfu.

Also, games that allow people to use credit cards to actually buy items in the game instead of earning them via game play.

Bryantacious

Bryantacious ^^
Pros at Counter-Strike Source who play on a pub server. I'm not even kidding. Go play in some tournament and not camp me and my team over and over.

/rant.

The camping part of this is what "grinds my gears". Seriously, move around, let your opponent step out side of his spawn building.

And I would also like to add that throwing an incendiary grenade at a spawn point is just another way to spawn camp. Even with your three seconds of god mode after respawn [and this is in Combat Arms btw] you cant run out of the fire fast enough to not lose HP.

Kajet

Games that are supposed to be "OMGAWESOME!" doesn't get released for years and years, and when it FINALLY comes out...

Everyone says it sucks...

Beastcub

i hate it when there is no real barrier keeping you in yet you cannot pass due to the programming. i mean i HATE standing there going "DAMN IT just jump over the teeny little fence, you have leapt up and grabbed the rims of huge walls and yet you cannot jump over this teeny knee high fence!!!"

if the gmae is programed to not have you be able to get into an area then atleast put a barrier there that you could never actually pass.

Yoshistar

Watch and learn, kid.
LMAO Navi.

Anyway, what I despise the most are item spammers in Mario Kart DS/Wii... you know, the ones that use cheat codes to send a barrage of Spiny Shells at you for no apparent reason over Wi-Fi. Granted, it's a little fun when there's only like three people racing... but it's frustrating as hell when the other racers start going in cahoots with the cheater and begin to target the weakest link (namely me)!

Rayne

Get out of here, stalker!
Get out of here STALKER.
Get out of here STALKER.
Get out of here STALKER.
Get out of here STALKER.
Get out of here STALKER.

I said come in, don't just stand there!

Teco

Informal Formalist
Hackers. They ruin games. And I cant figure out why. They destroy multiplayer. I can only think of two reasons,, they suck.. horribly or they hate videos games and so ruin gamer's experience by ruining the game.

Teco

Informal Formalist

Oh thats what I forgot to put in my review. That lines are god awfully repeated.

Hazard-Fox

Outsmart me, not the bullet.
Games that are supposed to be "OMGAWESOME!" doesn't get released for years and years, and when it FINALLY comes out...

Everyone says it sucks...

Most likely Duke Nukem Forever in a few years.

Little kids who mic spam and actually think they're super-mega-pwning-awesome-tastic when they just kill you once.

Speaking of MGS I'm a huge fan just look at my ava, well anyways it's not perfect even it bothers me, but you just gotta be quick. But as far as i know thats a flaw, and for the extra content, i also hated what they did.

Kajet

Older games you can't play on newer PCs without scouring the internet looking for a patch...

especially if you can't even get it to install...

Status
Not open for further replies.