• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Things that irk you!

Lexiand

Werewolf
people who try to act tough and fight others for no reason

Kellan Meig'h

Kilted Luthier
Off-duty cops that drive way too fast/blow stopsigns, then get pissed when I showed them no "Professional Courtesy" when I wrote them a ticket.
Okay, I feel bad about posting this without the whole story so I have to fess up. I found out about "him" from my daughter. He honked his horn and blew the stop sign near my daughter's high school, almost running over a few kids in the process. Note, never have an easy to remember custom plate on your car. Ever. I ran the plate my daughter remembered, found out he lived near the school, about a mile away. I sat in wait for several days until he blew the 4 way stop again. He actually started to run, then pulled over. Flashed his badge when I approached the car (late model Vette), thinking it was his get out of jail free card. Wrong. I wrote him for failure to stop, speeding, evading arrest (primitive dash cam to prove it), no seat belt (sitting on it), no insurance card, no current registration and finally, failure to wear glasses as noted on drivers license.

BTW, I'm a city LEO, he's a county mountie.

He says he'll have my badge, no professional courtesy, he's gonna do this and that so during his rant, I call his boss, my second cousin. Cousin "Ron" is laughing because he can hear the ranting. I handed him my phone and watched him turn pale when he realized his boss had that same unusual last name and we both have some family resemblance. He sucked up hard to Ron but in the end his Vette went to impound. I told the tow truck driver (a friend from high school) not to be gentle with his plastic hotrod.

So there, you know the whole story now.

S

Saylor

Am I the only person who feels salty over the new Ford GT? I know it's about a racing heritage, but I dislike certain features on it more than I'd like to. For example, the body styling seems to be following down the already traveled path of the modern supercars with active aerodynamics such as Ferrari's LaFerrari, the Porsche 918 Spyder, and the McLaren P1. It's powered by a twin turbocharged 3.5L V6 producing 600 hp instead of the big and beefy V8s they used to put into the engine bay of the older models. The 2005 had the same engine as the SVT Lightning and it still produced that much. It's not even offered in a manual transmission anymore, instead it's only offered as an automatic with flappy paddle gearbox transmission. But, it's not a like the hybrid/electric cars in the sense that it's all RWD and doesn't have the crazy electric boost system to drive both the front and the rear wheels. So, you're paying McLaren P1 money to still get the car with the lightweight carbon fiber body, the active aerodynamics, and even some of the crazy power, but you aren't getting the electronic boost.

Badger94

I am the world's forgotten boy
All these crybabies who are triggered because Trump is their president lol.
When someone uploads the same image to FA five times as a "reminder".
I agree, crybabies who keep whining about trump being president. And the crybabies who need "safe zones" on campus. And social justice warriors.

Badger94

I am the world's forgotten boy
Okay, I feel bad about posting this without the whole story so I have to fess up. I found out about "him" from my daughter. He honked his horn and blew the stop sign near my daughter's high school, almost running over a few kids in the process. Note, never have an easy to remember custom plate on your car. Ever. I ran the plate my daughter remembered, found out he lived near the school, about a mile away. I sat in wait for several days until he blew the 4 way stop again. He actually started to run, then pulled over. Flashed his badge when I approached the car (late model Vette), thinking it was his get out of jail free card. Wrong. I wrote him for failure to stop, speeding, evading arrest (primitive dash cam to prove it), no seat belt (sitting on it), no insurance card, no current registration and finally, failure to wear glasses as noted on drivers license.

He says he'll have my badge, no professional courtesy, he's gonna do this and that so during his rant, I call his boss, my second cousin. Cousin "Ron" is laughing because he can hear the ranting. I handed him my phone and watched him turn pale when he realized his boss had that same unusual last name and we both have some family resemblance. He sucked up hard to Ron but in the end his Vette went to impound. I told the tow truck driver (a friend from high school) not to be gentle with his plastic hotrod.

Thats awesome! Good for you man. Oh man, that made my day.

O

Okami_No_Heishi

Nice!

Kellan Meig'h

Kilted Luthier
Other things that irk me;

The 'Joe Cool' douche that waits until he's at the front of the line to decide what to order. that's when I get that eye twitch thing going.
The lady that damn near empties her market bag for a coupon instead of getting it out while in line at Wally*Mart or wherever. You fill in your favorite store.
People that let their kids run loose like little wild hellions in a store.
The computer dept. guys at my local Frys Electronics. My cat knows more than they do.
People that believe their little special new car, muscle car or imported whatever Bimmer, M-B, etc. needs four(!) parking spaces. (I park as close to his drivers' door as possible, make 'em climb across.)
People that don't now how to stop texting while driving! Stop it!!
People that believe nobody will hit them in a crosswalk, so why look before stepping off the curb?
Letting dogs run loose ANYPLACE or walking them so they can crap on other people's lawns. No probs, just leave land mines where they lay, right?
Stealing. Especially Internet theft of intellectual properties.
(I temper this with the fact I have a class M license) Harley and Sport bike riders that think loud pipes save lives. Total BS.

I"ll stop for now. I need a beer.

RandomNinja11

Meme King
Whenever I play CS:GO with a random and it turns out they're a smurf in it for the derank even though its prime and they just draw on the wall with an AK-47 because "penis" - actual quote for his reasoning as he was drawing a dick on the wall of Cache in sunhouse...

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
People who ask rhetorical questions and actually expect an answer.
Likewise for those who feel they need to reply to mine. i audibly mumble to myself a lot so this happens often...

A

Alex K

The most irritatin thing to me is when youngsters complain about there technology not workin or havin to go to school everyday.
Back in my day the only concern was putin food on the table and that meant no school cause dang nabit you need that valuable time to work and get money to buy them grocerys n crops for your family. I might not be the more smarter man of my country but I can sure as hell tell you I know the value of a penny and the definition of hard workin

If the teens these days think technology errors are the worst of there problems then they got another thing comin!

Lexiand

Werewolf
this is really a form of jealously,and it recently happened. You tried working for something for years and you still did not achieved it and out of nowhere your friend comes up and achieved it that fast..............I really dont know why that really did pissed me off.

O

Okami_No_Heishi

Well I just saw the extent of how people can be. Someone posted an adoptable for like 90$ or something and someone posted "I didnt know adoptables could sell for 90$".
Thats when 10 people started.
Gotcha. I know what you mean. Some are easily offended.

Khazius

The Fruit Bat
Gotcha. I know what you mean. Some are easily offended.
yeah... apparently from "No one is going to pay 90 dollars for a adoptable. At least I wouldnt think. "
He is
  1. Saying the artists art is shit
  2. personally attacking the artist
  3. trying to shut down the artist
  4. trying to kill art in the fandom
  5. actually being questioned about who let him express his opinion
  6. Telling the artist what to do

O

Okami_No_Heishi

yeah... apparently from "No one is going to pay 90 dollars for a adoptable. At least I wouldnt think. "
He is
  1. Saying the artists art is shit
  2. personally attacking the artist
  3. trying to shut down the artist
  4. trying to kill art in the fandom
  5. actually being questioned about who let him express his opinion
  6. Telling the artist what to do
Wow! Hopefully the artist will just tell him fuck off.