• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Things that irk you!

Generic Fox

King of Autotune
I feel like every trait I have is stereotypically gay, and that assumption gets tiring. I'm sick of girls writing me off as gay because I'm vegan or because I wear makeup or because I ice skate.

ADOPT REMINDER
REMINDER ADOPT
YCH REMINDER
ADOPT
YCH
ADOPT
REMINDER

Girl pls, chill for like an hour

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
The doomsday clock. I admire the scientists behind it, but 'how close to midnight'(nuclear war) they decide place the hand is absolutely arbitrary. It just panics people (myself included :confused:).

The doomsday clock. I admire the scientists behind it, but 'how close to midnight'(nuclear war) they decide place the hand is absolutely arbitrary. It just panics people (myself included :confused:).
Perhaps after this civilization annihilates itself, and the planet heals, maybe the next civilization will be a bit better.

ExtinguishedHope

I lost my sock
-Religious people who try and shove their views down your throat
-cold weather
-Unruly children
-Actually, just most people in general. X)

S

Sagt

All of them? What is it you don't like about them?
(I'm not a huge fan of them myself tho xp )
I probably should have been more specific. I like most of the batman movies (except for Batman v. Superman), the older x-men movies and the very recent Dr. Strange.

Other than those, the other movies are mostly trash. Too much meaningless action, unfunny humour and endless sequels. They just seem like total cash grabs to me.

A

Alex K

My favorite type of irritation is the one that makes you feel off balance cause then I get ta lay down

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
When people chew loudly or with their mouth open
Yeah! Then they get all butthurt when you ask them (nicely) to chew with their mouths closed!! This one actually JUST happened to me.
Also, what's almost as bad is when other nearby eaters bite their silverware. Bite. Their. Silverware!
Teeth on metal, whether it's my teeth or someone else's makes me cringe from here to fucking China! Stop! Just PLEASE STOP!!

A

Alex K

Yeah! Then they get all butthurt when you ask them (nicely) to chew with their mouths closed!! This one actually JUST happened to me.
Also, what's almost as bad is when other nearby eaters bite their silverware. Bite. Their. Silverware!
Teeth on metal, whether it's my teeth or someone else's makes me cringe from here to fucking China! Stop! Just PLEASE STOP!!

But biting on metal is good for your daily dose of exercise because it helps straighten teeth

PlusThirtyOne

How about that thing that ball point pens do where they just stop working while you're trying to write something, so you scribble a little on a different part of the paper and it works fine, but then you try to go back to writing but the pen stops working again so you scribble a bunch on a different surface and it works just fine so you go back to writing and the pen stops working again. So you skip over the bit you were trying to write and it continues along just fine so you go back to the part you skipped and it stops working again. Every time, just digging deeper and deeper grooves where you're trying to write. Eventually the paper gets sooooo mangled in just that one spot you'd need a goddamn Sharpie to write anything further.

MadKiyo

Furry from the discount section
When a group of people walk slowly in a row across a sidewalk, temporarily blocking people from both ways.

They don't deserve legs.

MadKiyo

How about that thing that ball point pens do where they just stop working while you're trying to write something, so you scribble a little on a different part of the paper and it works fine, but then you try to go back to writing but the pen stops working again so you scribble a bunch on a different surface and it works just fine so you go back to writing and the pen stops working again. So you skip over the bit you were trying to write and it continues along just fine so you go back to the part you skipped and it stops working again. Every time, just digging deeper and deeper grooves where you're trying to write. Eventually the paper gets sooooo mangled in just that one spot you'd need a goddamn Sharpie to write anything further.

That's why I like pencils. Unless it's the cheap kind that snap off when you attempt to sharpen them any more than a millimeter.

MadKiyo

People who post non art things on an art site then block you for tell them as such.
Most of the people who post non-art that I see either shitpost memes or do screencaps of things.

nerdbat

Green butt of reason
People who post non art things on an art site then block you for tell them as such.
On that matter, people who don't read AUP or willingly ignore it (reminders and other kind of reupload abuse, posting pron in general category, etc), then scold or/and block you for telling them that. At first I warned people out of good intentions, to help them avoid the penalty (maybe someone clicked the wrong flag by accident or misread the policy, that happens too), but since 90% of the time I got either ignored or directly insulted, now I just instantly report this stuff to mods - a strike or two is usually enough to discourage some ignorant folks from littering the site.

PlusThirtyOne

I just instantly report this stuff to mods
Be careful not to have TOO much fun. You might just get reported for reporting. it happens. i'd know. Be careful not to report anyone popufur or show too much glee in making your report. You might inadvertently kink-shame the mod(s) if you try to report their fetish, even if it's against TOS. :V

littlevioletcub

Most of the people who post non-art that I see either shitpost memes or do screencaps of things.

in my case

So I left a comment on someones Gallery about how thier upload isn't art and shouldn't be on the front page it was this: thaliajordyn2.deviantart.com: No I explained how at the very least this should be in thier scraps they decided to post my comment as spam and block me. but not before leaving a comment on my Goth FAVORITES folder saying " Ew this isn't art. This is scribble wut.
Seee? If you don't like someone else's page stay off of it"

MadKiyo

in my case

So I left a comment on someones Gallery about how thier upload isn't art and shouldn't be on the front page it was this: thaliajordyn2.deviantart.com: No I explained how at the very least this should be in thier scraps they decided to post my comment as spam and block me. but not before leaving a comment on my Goth FAVORITES folder saying " Ew this isn't art. This is scribble wut.
Seee? If you don't like someone else's page stay off of it"

I can't believe they are actually try to defend that a screencap of a text is art. If they want to post that, that belongs in something like a journal.

They sound really young, at least mentally.

littlevioletcub

I can't believe they are actually try to defend that a screencap of a text is art. If they want to post that, that belongs in something like a journal.

They sound really young, at least mentally.

Thats what I said, or thier scraps not the main gallery. They are 16. what I find pitiful is that the person they are responding to like this is thier Signifigant other
like come on you don't do that to your SO