• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Things that remind you of the fandom or friends when:

Randy-Darkshade

Bike riding squirrel thing.
Have you ever been out and about, in the car, shopping etc etc and seen things that the first thing you think of is the fandom, or perhaps a friend (either a furry friend or a non furry, either or, or both)?

For example I was wandering around town with mom visiting the charity shops (thrift stores) and in one I saw some display plates with tigers on them, and the first thing that came to mind was a close online friend of mine who has a tiger fursona and loves his tigers. I also saw something (can't remember what it was) that had a black cat on it, this instantly made me think of another friend.Both of which are furries.

So anyone else seen something while out and about that perhaps has reminded them of the fandom? or your furry friends? or non furry friends.

Keyox

FOKKEN PRAWNS!
Whenever I'm dragged into the shoe section of stores, I'm always reminded of furries when I see those boots with the furry cuffs on them :V

Vaelarsa

resident spaceship
I saw some people in Manitou dressed in mascot suits during Halloween, and automatically thought "fursuit" for obvious reasons.
But considering Manitou is a little hippy tourist attraction town, I wouldn't be surprised if they actually WERE furries.
Whenever I'm dragged into the shoe section of stores, I'm always reminded of furries when I see those boots with the furry cuffs on them :V
I have some of those.
They're awesome, and I wear them with my cat ears. Lol.

PenningtontheSkunk

What is this internet?
A plush animal reminds me of the fandom.^-^

I love plushies.:D

PenningtontheSkunk

What is this internet?

PenningtontheSkunk

What is this internet?
I saw the movie "9" last week and 7 immediately made me think of Nylak, no idea why :V .

SpartaDog

I saw the movie "9" last week and 7 immediately made me think of Nylak, no idea why :V .

LOL That's amusing.

I bought a necklace earlier this week that looks like a big cat tooth. Fake, obviously. Immediately I thought "Hm, I wonder what kind of responses I'd get if I posted this on FA." Yeah, I really need a life.

Mentova

I live, I die, I live again
I have a few plush foxes on my desk. Sometimes when I see them I am reminded of the fact that somewhere there is a furry that would love to rub them against his penis...

Sernion

I see the goal before me
Around here, there's a computer shop branch called WolfnFox computers.
I can't help but to chuckle whenever I see one of them.

twelvestring

The howling wolf
I once worked with a girl named Yifen or Yi fen. I had to ask her twice what her
name was and try not to smile.

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
I was at a bar and I saw some person with a tiger print fur coat wearing tiger print fur ears.. I tapped them on the back and complimented them...

o.o then I saw it was like a 93 year old lady who was very drunk.

D: saggy boobies.

I was at a bar and I saw some person with a tiger print fur coat wearing tiger print fur ears.. I tapped them on the back and complimented them...

o.o then I saw it was like a 93 year old lady who was very drunk.

D: saggy boobies.

Well if you ever do get desperate enough to hit something like that remember to tie a board to your ass so you don't fall in :V .

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
Well if you ever do get desperate enough to hit something like that remember to tie a board to your ass so you don't fall in :V .

this.
I will have to remember it.

:V