• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Things That You Hate v3.0

Yakamaru

Not enough fucking minerals!
Obsession with celebrity culture. It's probably one of the most pathetic aspects about modern society.
But hey, what do I know? DudeMcActor is very gifted, and can play pretend like nobody else, so clearly his word deserves more weight than the scientists researching ways to develop the covid vaccine. And don'y get me started on dudeMcsportsStar, did you see how far he kicked that football?
Celebrity worship is cancerous.

Jaredthefox92

The overabundance college professors give you in work in compared to another class. Like oh no, your course is the most important one in the world and I totally don't have any other hardass courses than yours. Please, fill me to the brim with your useless assignments which won't do shit for my life in five years.

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
That I'm only 28 and I have made my desk drawer into a vitamin/medicine cabinet.
That the world can't come together and promote their strengths and work together.
That healthy competition is practically a non-existent concept.
That my work refuses to cancel despite the call for 30 cm of snow and blinding winds.
Every time my baby bro gets up to move, its always loud stomping and he can't close a door gently.
Mom's BF.
My biological dad.
The fact that no matter how active I was as a child, I was never able to stay in shape and be slim like anyone else that wasn't active and ate so poorly that they developed type 2 Diabetes.
Student loans.
Tuition costs.
The fact that every piece of women's clothing is designed differently but no one ever has a chart or diagram to teach you what these differences are so you end up buying clothes that don't actually fit you properly (I'm lookin' at you, bras >_>).
Thigh chaffing.
Trying to go downstairs and be super quiet but you just have to knock everything over and slam things by mistake and then somehow a case of pencils falls off your bookshelf and spills onto the wooden floor.
That I can never wake up feeling well-rested.
Periods and all of its symptoms and complications.
The fact that pads still cost a lot over here when I used to be able to buy a months supply. Here it's one week, at almost double the price.
Powerlessness.
That my mom's bf never walks their family dog when he has no actual job anymore. My mom works, pays all the bills, raises her child. He complains about having to do the dishes or just about anything, and tries to imply that me and my 10 year old baby bro should be doing everything, despite my paying rent and working 45 hours a week.
Other stuff.

ASTA

The Worst of Us
That I'm only 28 and I have made my desk drawer into a vitamin/medicine cabinet.
That the world can't come together and promote their strengths and work together.
That healthy competition is practically a non-existent concept.
That my work refuses to cancel despite the call for 30 cm of snow and blinding winds.
Every time my baby bro gets up to move, its always loud stomping and he can't close a door gently.
Mom's BF.
My biological dad.
The fact that no matter how active I was as a child, I was never able to stay in shape and be slim like anyone else that wasn't active and ate so poorly that they developed type 2 Diabetes.
Student loans.
Tuition costs.
The fact that every piece of women's clothing is designed differently but no one ever has a chart or diagram to teach you what these differences are so you end up buying clothes that don't actually fit you properly (I'm lookin' at you, bras >_>).
Thigh chaffing.
Trying to go downstairs and be super quiet but you just have to knock everything over and slam things by mistake and then somehow a case of pencils falls off your bookshelf and spills onto the wooden floor.
That I can never wake up feeling well-rested.
Periods and all of its symptoms and complications.
The fact that pads still cost a lot over here when I used to be able to buy a months supply. Here it's one week, at almost double the price.
Powerlessness.
That my mom's bf never walks their family dog when he has no actual job anymore. My mom works, pays all the bills, raises her child. He complains about having to do the dishes or just about anything, and tries to imply that me and my 10 year old baby bro should be doing everything, despite my paying rent and working 45 hours a week.
Other stuff.

Your mom's boyfriend sounds like an absolute money pit. Why does she still keep him around?

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
Your mom's boyfriend sounds like an absolute money pit. Why does she still keep him around?

I don't know! Maybe she just has low confidence in herself? Then again, she's had just about as much luck with dating as I've had. XD Maybe she's just tired of being alone and a complete momma's boy means she'll have someone clinging to her forever?

It's not as if he doesn't have any skills. He can do carpentry, and could be really handy... if he just tried to be a little more proactive about it. Or at least have the decency to show his appreciation for all my momma has done for him. And not be such an instigating cunt that tries to pass down the same toxic behavior he did with me, to his own son. :mad:

I honestly use him as an example of what my life would be like if I settled for less and stayed with any of my exes.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Nasal or drawling accents.

D

Deleted member 134556

When you start your computer, and it's running quite a lot slower than usual. You click on the google/firefox icon to open the internet, but nothing happens. You decide to click again....still nothing. You get angry and start clicking rapidly, only for it to instantly open up fifty screens.

Just in general people who are set out to hate, cause problems and have the mentality of a 5 year old on the internet with no decency or proper morale.

In all fairness, I fully understand that people will not like one another, clash of interests, views on matters or personal feelings or thoughts towards people because it's only human. But I do have a great distaste for people who seek out trouble and to cause people headaches for others almost to the point of it being an obsession. Alright, so people are still hurt about something that happened years ago to them that may or may not have been fair in their eyes, but instead of growing as a person it's easier to throw shit around for some odd satisfaction, boredom or revenge, hell if I know.

I wouldn't be surprised if a good majority of these people never had a proper setback in their life or know how pointless and self centered their behavior is on a bigger scale really is. With all that energy, could focus on solving real problems out there, but instead it's easier to be petty. I cannot help to imagine if I'd mirror the behavior over bigger and smaller idiots and douchebags on the internet that caused me a headache or trouble over the years, chase down their profiles, talk trash, create accounts to harass them, not let anyone with as much as a slightest disagreement do or say anything as I treat my fellow man next to me like shit because somewhere inside such a pea sized brain it's justified, needed or fun.

Astus

Well Known Foxxo
My students. It seems they lack the ability to problem solve even the most simple tasks. Like when their syllabus tells them when things are due... And then they email me asking each week when they are due. Driving me insane haha

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
My students. It seems they lack the ability to problem solve even the most simple tasks. Like when their syllabus tells them when things are due... And then they email me asking each week when they are due. Driving me insane haha
Well in my personal opinion you need to let them learn from their mistakes. Letting somebody off every now and again when it is necessary due to something they can't control.
But allow them to sink. Humans learn best from mistakes.

I teach martial arts. so I dont know how much our 'jobs' correlate. But let them fail. But be there to help pick them up afterwards.

TemetNosce88

So long, good luck, goodbye.
Are they college-age students? I was a TA for a few years and generally hated the students that were my age. It would usually amount to "Will you do my lab for me?" types of questions. If you're paying to be here, maybe try a little. Oddly enough, my favorites were the older continuing ed students- they actually paid attention and asked good questions.

Astus

Well Known Foxxo
Well in my personal opinion you need to let them learn from their mistakes. Letting somebody off every now and again when it is necessary due to something they can't control.
But allow them to sink. Humans learn best from mistakes.

I teach martial arts. so I dont know how much our 'jobs' correlate. But let them fail. But be there to help pick them up afterwards.
I let them learn from their mistakes, I tell them to look at the syllabus and figure it out. Then I get another email about how they don't understand the syllabus. Then I tell them we went over it the first day of class... Then I get a "okay thank you". Followed by them not submitting the assignment, and then claiming I didn't help them xD it's basically no win despite doing almost everything in my power to make sure they get it. The scary part is, a lot of these students think they can get into med school doing this
Are they college-age students? I was a TA for a few years and generally hated the students that were my age. It would usually amount to "Will you do my lab for me?" types of questions. If you're paying to be here, maybe try a little. Oddly enough, my favorites were the older continuing ed students- they actually paid attention and asked good questions.
Yeah they're college undergrads. I see almost exactly the same thing lol. I'm a graduate student now, but I notice the lowerclassmen undergrads being somewhat clueless and they expect to be spoon-feed; while the older adults actually pay attention and ask questions

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
I let them learn from their mistakes, I tell them to look at the syllabus and figure it out. Then I get another email about how they don't understand the syllabus. Then I tell them we went over it the first day of class... Then I get a "okay thank you". Followed by them not submitting the assignment, and then claiming I didn't help them xD it's basically no win despite doing almost everything in my power to make sure they get it. The scary part is, a lot of these students think they can get into med school doing this
I have no idea what to do.

I'm 18 myself so... I'm probably part of the problem. Ha..

I'm very sorry about that,

MaelstromEyre

Slippery When Wet
Random DMs in Discord, Facebook, Telegram, wherever. . .where they do the usual "hi, how r u" intro, and after I decline to RP with them, they ask "so, what do you want to talk about?"

Dude, you contacted me out of nowhere. If you can't carry a conversation that doesn't involve "*pounces and snuggles**" then we probably don't have much to talk about.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Random DMs in Discord, Facebook, Telegram, wherever. . .where they do the usual "hi, how r u" intro, and after I decline to RP with them, they ask "so, what do you want to talk about?"

Dude, you contacted me out of nowhere. If you can't carry a conversation that doesn't involve "*pounces and snuggles**" then we probably don't have much to talk about.

I just assume randoms are scammers and delete contact requests.

Jaredthefox92

"Oh you're completely new to Warhammer? How about we play and I be Saraphon or Adeptus Custodes? How about Dark Eldar? It's not like you're too inexperienced and you're too easy to defeat. Nah, I need to show off how SUPER KEWL I am to a complete scrub!"

Powercreeping for armies just because of the meta is stupid. I play Orks and Death Guard, Death Guard I randomly got with Dark Imperium but I main Orks for fun.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
"Oh you're completely new to Warhammer? How about we play and I be Saraphon or Adeptus Custodes? How about Dark Eldar? It's not like you're too inexperienced and you're too easy to defeat. Nah, I need to show off how SUPER KEWL I am to a complete scrub!"

Powercreeping for armies just because of the meta is stupid. I play Orks and Death Guard, Death Guard I randomly got with Dark Imperium but I main Orks for fun.

I understood about 5% of this. Mostly the 'Super kewl' but.