• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Things That You Hate v3.0

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I wouldn't say I hate it, but the fact that Family Guy is popular still irks me.
I never found it funny. Too much random crap, ugly and boring character designs, and those annoying-as-fuck squawking accents.
At the very least, fire those damned manatees!
I hate pretty much the entirety of the shitty McMusic being churned out by a handful of producers over the past 15 years or so.

Last edited:

KimberVaile

Officially elected and actual ruler of FAF
I never found it funny. Too much random crap, ugly and boring character designs, and those annoying-as-fuck squawking accents.
At the very least, fire those damned manatees!
I hate pretty much the entirety of the shitty McMusic being churned out by a handful of producers over the past 15 years or so.
You think that's bad? Remember the time I (did something outlandish) with (pop culture figure)?

Speaking of things I dislike:

The prototypical YouTuber that starts every video with some shitty sponsored content, begging their viewers to donate to their Patreon, then begging for likes and shares.
I half expect them to be begging for the soul of your firstborn child by the end of 2030.

Jaredthefox92

I hate REALLY picky roleplayers, at least not "you're this, so no." or "I want this or no". Sure sure, the internet should cater to your every whim. What happened to the good old days when people let gasp, actually agreed to brainstorm and think of a conclusive plot? I know DA isn't what it used to be, but I find it utterly selfish and pretentious to not even be willing to even listen to your RP partner about what they may want to do.

ben909

TFTGed beevee... that did not go as planed
Can i say i hate all of what DA had befome?

Yakamaru

Not enough fucking minerals!
Family Guy used to be good. Then just became boring when the jokes became stale and predictable, and boring as shit.

I'd rather watch paint dry.

Jaredthefox92

Can i say i hate all of what DA had befome?

Around 2010 you could find decent roleplayers and people generally wanting to just enjoy creativity and characters, but no people are like "GIVE ME WHAT I WANT OR I WILL REFUSE" , oh and don't forget it's mostly canon characters. None of which are adult btw, but NOOOO you cannot find a decent person who just wants to enjoy someone's ideas and crossing universes with their own. Also, even in roleplayers who you can find, they always want something "more" in a RP.

ben909

Around 2010 you could find decent roleplayers and people generally wanting to just enjoy creativity and characters, but no people are like "GIVE ME WHAT I WANT OR I WILL REFUSE" , oh and don't forget it's mostly canon characters. None of which are adult btw, but NOOOO you cannot find a decent person who just wants to enjoy someone's ideas and crossing universes with their own. Also, even in roleplayers who you can find, they always want something "more" in a RP.

yea i do think da went on a slight decline, although i think it was as much them banning rpers who ingored rules about mature things as other things, but yea i should probably not bring up my da rage quit last year

Jaredthefox92

yea i do think da went on a slight decline, although i think it was as much them banning rpers who ingored rules about mature things as other things, but yea i should probably not bring up my da rage quit last year

The thing is I value creativity and effort. I am not saying "let's not have your kink here or there", but in reality I'm not in it for that. I just want to enjoy a good plot and interesting characters.

ben909

The thing is I value creativity and effort. I am not saying "let's not have your kink here or there", but in reality I'm not in it for that. I just want to enjoy a good plot and interesting characters.

da also broke their site so that makes things hard as well

ben909

True, but I don't know any other alternatives with that sort of vibrant community.
I see that somewhat, its why i made an account here after leaving da

i should stop taking about da it seems i am not less angry at the site now then i was may 20th

Paws the Gryphon

*Technically* an Opinicus
Plot railroading?

See the top voted answer of this place , as well as the 12-point answer. It's not *always* a bad thing and depends on its purpose.... :)

Most of my history with tabletop RPGs have proven that GMs that don't come prepared for players to make choices and "haven't considered the players trying such and such" is the main catalyst for railroading.

Jaredthefox92

See the top voted answer of this place. :)

Oh right, yeah. I mean technically I've done those in the Sonic fandom with things like G.U.N or the Chaos Emeralds, but in reality I feel like it's really a crutch. I like creativity and creating your own plot. The problem is that most people railroad the plot to not be about that, but just so they can have self fulfillment. It is really annoying, since a roleplay is supposed to be a two way deal.

ben909

See the top voted answer of this place , as well as the 12-point answer. It's not *always* a bad thing and depends on its purpose.... :)

Most of my history with tabletop RPGs have proven that GMs that don't come prepared for players to make choices and "haven't considered the players trying such and such" is the main catalyst for railroading.
It the idea like the opposite of derailing, meaning there is too much of a track?

Jaredthefox92

It the idea like the opposite of derailing, meaning there is too much of a track?

When the GM doesn't allow fun.

1615336838984.png

Lucyfur

United forever in friendship and labour
Banned
I hate the feeling of my socks being on “wrong” that I have to put them back on again and again until they feel right otherwise I’ll be very agitated until they’re off or fixed.

Why, when I walk in a crowd and walk quickly, the person in front of me will definitely stop or want to turn around. Or the other person wants to walk perpendicular to the direction of the crowd. It pisses me off.

ben909

<insert mini rant about people who say “i an not someone who even gets a flu shot each year its fine” >