• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Things That You Hate v3.0

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
Those videogames overdosed with microtransactions and DLCs which obviously should have been their main game components. Videogames are meant to entertain, not to beat players up for more money!

I admit the devs and ops have to make cash for their time and efforts(I understand to some extent as I was once one of the devs), but most of them nowadays are beyond enough, to be honest.

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
Ridiculously lifted pick up trucks.

There are everywhere around me and they look so god damn stupid. The point of a pick up is to be utilitarian. If you need a step ladder to get into the truck or reach anything in the tailgate your have completely undermined the practicality, fuel economy, look, and design of the truck. You don't need and extra 3 feet of clearance to run to the grocery store

D

Deleted member 134556

There are everywhere around me and they look so god damn stupid. The point of a pick up is to be utilitarian. If you need a step ladder to get into the truck or reach anything in the tailgate your have completely undermined the practicality, fuel economy, look, and design of the truck. You don't need and extra 3 feet of clearance to run to the grocery store
They want to look intimidating, which is why I take my time driving if one of them is tailgating me, and they have to see my small white car and silly parrot bumper sticker staring them in the face, just mocking them with that smug feathery grin :p

1618168363336.png

the sleepiest kitty

(◡‿◡✿) ꪑꫀꪮ᭙
People who decide to be your best friend for a little while, but then they ghost you and find a new best friend... then after that, they ghost that person and find a NEW new best friend... but then ghost THAT person AND FIND ANOTHER new best friend! You can just guess what happens next! :/

Bigjackaal48

People who feel the need to troll and/or make a fool out of others 24/7 with every conversation or discussion that gets brought up because they don't like them for the dumbest reasons, like what PC elitists and people who own expensive equipment do in response to others who don't.

I got that once when I used Reddit for reviews/impressions on headphones. Got nothing but trolling by people upset I used EQ to boost the bass on my ER4. Had one Alway's reply with insults when I brought up I did that with them, Got fun when He was to thick to not see the stupidity. Of bashing the ER4's bass but then hype the Audeze LCD or Stax for having same quality/speed?.

My biggest gripe so far Is furries who get offended when people add some hard Sci fi to there OC backstory. Because a furless jackal is too much, I've had some on Reddit by ones with Fox sona #9806 do that the 2 times I posted there.

MaelstromEyre

Slippery When Wet

Yes, this!

We have a pickup truck. . .BUT it's actually used for things, like hauling horse trailers or moving hay. Whenever I see those lifted trucks, I just assume the driver is compensating for something.

TemetNosce88

So long, good luck, goodbye.
Yes, this!

We have a pickup truck. . .BUT it's actually used for things, like hauling horse trailers or moving hay. Whenever I see those lifted trucks, I just assume the driver is compensating for something.
I worked at a gravel quarry for a little bit in college, and one of my coworkers had a huge new pickup truck that he was beyond proud of. It was nauseating. If it rained or was somewhat windy and dust got on his truck, he would use his lunch hour to drive to the car wash and get it cleaned. Every. Single. Time. I guarantee that truck never left asphalt. I never understood the point.

Netanye Dakabi

people call me queen
Banned
we were escaping a shooting ranch because some troll was throwing fire bombs and a fat guy refused to sit on my lap in the overstacked car to escape the flames and that just annoys me.

they would rather be SET ON FIRE than sit on the lap of a transexual to escape a guy that's throwing petrol bombs.

THIS DUDE had to to be tied to the luggage rack because he refused to sit on my lap for like 2 minutes.

SCREW YOU DUDE.

the sleepiest kitty

(◡‿◡✿) ꪑꫀꪮ᭙
we were escaping a shooting ranch because some troll was throwing fire bombs and a fat guy refused to sit on my lap in the overstacked car to escape the flames and that just annoys me.

they would rather be SET ON FIRE than sit on the lap of a transexual to escape a guy that's throwing petrol bombs.

THIS DUDE had to to be tied to the luggage rack because he refused to sit on my lap for like 2 minutes.

SCREW YOU DUDE.
He deserves to be fat then. What a jerk!

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!

SCREW YOU DUDE.
Beats being crushed.

ben909

vaporeon
I would kind of vote let them be on fire if they refuse, but don’t really know what it was like

Jackpot Raccuki

Fucking Racon
"I don't want to talk about it"
*Proceeds to try and pry it out like they're ripping teeth*

The first time is likely understandable, but when you do it 5+ times and don't leave them alone, of course they'll get mad.
Granted, sounds like a form of venting but y'know recent stuff reminded me of how easily annoyed I am about that topic alone.

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
Hypochondriacs who want to keep everything shut down even after vaccination campaigns, again because of a sickness with a naught point one fatality rate. EVERYTHING gets deadlier when you get older. Falling down the stairs also is more deadly to old people. Doesn't mean you should install stair lifts in everyone's homes.

Netanye Dakabi

people call me queen
Banned
Hypochondriacs who want to keep everything shut down even after vaccination campaigns, again because of a sickness with a naught point one fatality rate. EVERYTHING gets deadlier when you get older. Falling down the stairs also is more deadly to old people. Doesn't mean you should install stair lifts in everyone's homes.
it's actually part of a propaganda campaign the west is using in Lebanon.

Lebanon accused Britain, America, etc as being "deadly" countries, saying that anyone who gets involved with them is doomed to high death rates.

Then the pandemic happened and of course those countries having massively overpopulated urban areas had huge death toll percentages.

Meanwhile Lebanon lies back and watches the fireworks prove them right as every nation who tries to help catches the virus too.

Lebanon's Order 3 just laughs with their sub-continent's tiny death toll from the virus but it's all just propaganda.

Order 3 is mostly open space with a few farms here and there.

Even the most populated cities they have have smaller populations than some of the smallest cities the others have.

Obviously the virus was not going to spread that easily in there.

Now the "developed" world has to be shown to be going above and beyond to counter it if they want support in eastern europe.

Meanwhile the rest of us suffer one way or another.

JuniperW

Birb Fanatic
I absolutely hate elitism, especially when pertaining to music. Of course, you can like or dislike whatever bands you want. The problem comes when you start judging others for it and act like an arsehole about your supposedly “superior” taste. I can’t stand the majority of modern chart music, but hey, there’s obviously a market for it, and if folks wanna listen to it, then all power to them.