• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Things That You Hate v3.0

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
A type of friend wanting to spend more time with me no matter I'm a busy or not, and they show me how mad they are about me not being there for them. Even when I cut some part of my schedules for them, all they want is something fun only for themselves (eg: RP with setups I hate, videogames I told them that I quit...).
They gotta think in my shoes too.... That being said, if I were them... at least I won't ask someone who's not 'capable' for the job.
Perhaps they think asking over and over, showing how hungry they are, and praising how great I am(which I believe is cajolery), could turn an 'incapable' person to be 'capable' of doing the job...

A no is a no... and some people appearantly don't know...
Well doesn't sound like much of a friend, as much as someone who sees you as a utility

Nexus Cabler

Conduit of Synergy
Hate how bikers will go in the middle of the road even when ther is a bike lane
1618876650844.png

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I absolutely hate elitism, especially when pertaining to music. Of course, you can like or dislike whatever bands you want. The problem comes when you start judging others for it and act like an arsehole about your supposedly “superior” taste. I can’t stand the majority of modern chart music, but hey, there’s obviously a market for it, and if folks wanna listen to it, then all power to them.
It drowns out everything else, though. Starving independent and traditional music around the world. It's time for McMusic to die.
luffy's face
One Piece's entire art style. It's fugly.

Nexus Cabler

Conduit of Synergy
Well that's not very nice

1618880553992.png

As for me, I personally hate a chocolate bar melting in the summer heat. I still have nightmares about the KitKat I left in my car for too long.

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
Fucking cars parked on the bicycle lane, which means all drivers are assholes

Yakamaru

Autumn Wolf
When you take one step down too many in the stairs and you get a mini heartattack.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Mukbang. Obnoxious.
Ten times over those vile cunts who get wet torturing animals onscreen while eating them.

Yakamaru

Autumn Wolf
When people say "Hey", you reply with "?" and they don't even try to introduce themselves.

Like, wtf. You surprised I am not going full "OwO, what's this? *notices the poke*" and being all awkwardly friendly and shit?

You poked ME, so..
What.jpg

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
That's a good thing, all things considered
Except in a somewhat twisted way : I remember coming across videos that approached the problem, apparently most of the comments were the result of toddlers leaving nonsensical, autocorrect-induced comments which showed everyone that an entire generation of parents used the internet to babysit their kids. But now they "solved" the problem by disabling comments. All nice, but a modern parenting problem now is invisible.

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
When people say "Hey", you reply with "?" and they don't even try to introduce themselves.

Like, wtf. You surprised I am not going full "OwO, what's this? *notices the poke*" and being all awkwardly friendly and shit?

You poked ME, so..
View attachment 108004

ALL THE TIME.

I try to explain this to people as nicely as possible but they just go and have a mental breakdown instead of just telling me what they wanted in the first place. People be exhausting, yo.

Nexus Cabler

Conduit of Synergy
Except in a somewhat twisted way : I remember coming across videos that approached the problem, apparently most of the comments were the result of toddlers leaving nonsensical, autocorrect-induced comments which showed everyone that an entire generation of parents used the internet to babysit their kids. But now they "solved" the problem by disabling comments. All nice, but a modern parenting problem now is invisible.
I wasn't allowed to touch the family DvD player until I was 8 haha. I get what you mean though.

Anyway, I think it's still a good decision, considering children that young are better off not being on most internet websites, at least not without their parents supervising them.

Also, It isn't really a good idea to allow full grown adults to leave offensive, sexual, etc comments under a video kids are likely going to view. You'd that many adults wouldn't do that, but I used to follow Cartoon Network on twitter, and boy oh boy, I was quite surprised.

Yakamaru

Autumn Wolf
ALL THE TIME.

I try to explain this to people as nicely as possible but they just go and have a mental breakdown instead of just telling me what they wanted in the first place. People be exhausting, yo.
Like, how the hell do you even socialize?

I am Autistic and have my issues socializing for sure, but Jesus fucking Christ jumping on a pogo stick. These are some of the most socially inept people I have ever met. Not even I was this bloody socially inept even when I was at my worst. Looking back it was.. hella cringe. xD

The very least you can do is introduce yourself or the like? You know, tell me why you randomly outta the blue poked me? I didn't even know you EXISTED 5 seconds before you poked me. I have no obligation to carry a conversation when you've not given me a reason to care as my time and patience are all limited commodities.

Nexus Cabler

Conduit of Synergy
Okay, here's one that has to be mentioned while I'm still awake.

I can't stand seeing youtubers film themselves doing cheritable things, like giving a homeless person money or food, especially when they play some sappy feel good music to it.

Once you think about it, you realize they are exploiting the misfortune of other people for internet fame and praise. I think I have even seen videos of people saving animals, which means that they took the time to pull out their camera or phone, announce what's going on, and only then save that animal from it's fate.

It's ridiculous

Last edited:

the sleepiest kitty

I yam what I yam.
When people misunderstand what I say, assume something, get mad at me and act like a jerk when they could of just as easily approached me and asked politely for clarification. I blocked someone on here because of that. I hope one of his friends reads it. >_> Boy, you just gotta love people like that. Smh

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
Like, how the hell do you even socialize?

I am Autistic and have my issues socializing for sure, but Jesus fucking Christ jumping on a pogo stick. These are some of the most socially inept people I have ever met. Not even I was this bloody socially inept even when I was at my worst. Looking back it was.. hella cringe. xD

The very least you can do is introduce yourself or the like? You know, tell me why you randomly outta the blue poked me? I didn't even know you EXISTED 5 seconds before you poked me. I have no obligation to carry a conversation when you've not given me a reason to care as my time and patience are all limited commodities.

Wow. It's even worse that they didn't know you and expected something! XD