• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Things That You Hate v3.0

Yakamaru

Autumn Wolf
Wow. It's even worse that they didn't know you and expected something! XD
It's not like I hate them as people or anything, they're not really at fault for being socially awkward. I just find it annoying that you start a conversation but don't even know how to do anything other than be awkward when the first interaction isn't the one you expected.

Happened recently over Telegram. Like. Dude. You started talking with ME. At least introduce yourself and tell me why you poked me? The chat got deleted around 10 minutes later.

Bigjackaal48

Just tried posting on Reddit before logging out. Got -12 by morons spamming a paranormal thread calling everyone "Schizophrenic", Don't like being told that not how the disorder even works or can't handle being challenged. It pretty much this gens 4chan imo since nearly every sub is ruined by a super dense userbase.

Happened recently over Telegram. Like. Dude. You started talking with ME. At least introduce yourself and tell me why you poked me? The chat got deleted around 10 minutes later.
I don't even reply I just ignore them, the few I got on Discord. By ones that don't even engage.

Last edited:

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
I hate everything! =D

pilgrimfromoblivion

DEEP IN THE JEANS SHE'S WEARING
Banned
Just tried posting on Reddit before logging out. Got -12 by morons spamming a paranormal thread calling everyone "Schizophrenic", Don't like being told that not how the disorder even works or can't handle being challenged. It pretty much this gens 4chan imo since nearly every sub is ruined by a super dense userbase.
Reddit can be like that sometimes. 4chans paranormal board is FILLED with schizophrenic people. I get nothing but horror story after horror story about the sus people who frequent that board

Bigjackaal48

Reddit can be like that sometimes. 4chans paranormal board is FILLED with schizophrenic people. I get nothing but horror story after horror story about the sus people who frequent that board

/X/ is pretty much full of teens spamming creepypastas. The thread on /r/Askreddit was people giving what weird stuff they saw out In the ocean. Where much of the top replies were nothing but teens upset that there views aren't fact & looking for a fight.

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
This is why I do not use Reddit.

Bigjackaal48

It's honestly not as bad as people make it out to be, but you have dig to past the cancerous meta-circlejerk subreddits, pr0n, anything political, and use it for memes or a certain video game you like like I do and you'll find some great stuff there.

Yeah avoid the big ones & circlejerk subs. Tried Gamingcirclejerk before gave up when It full of teens giving their hot political takes, an got downvoted for saying silent hill 3 > fallout 4 for no reason.

Saokymo

Art Cookie
I hate people who drive incredibly slow and for some unlikely reason go the same path I'm going almost all the way to my destination.

And I cant move around them.
These people actually cause more traffic problems than folks who go too fast - the slowpokes block regular traffic flow, and average drivers get frustrated & do risky things to get past them. There’s a good argument to be made for minimum speed limits on highways because of it!

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
These people actually cause more traffic problems than folks who go too fast - the slowpokes block regular traffic flow, and average drivers get frustrated & do risky things to get past them. There’s a good argument to be made for minimum speed limits on highways because of it!
I don't know the statistics on that, but I do know that getting past a slow vehicle is a lot safer than getting past an average speeding one. I would guess going too fast is still exponentially more dangerous.

Nexus Cabler

Conduit of Synergy
I don't know the statistics on that, but I do know that getting past a slow vehicle is a lot safer than getting past an average speeding one. I would guess going too fast is still exponentially more dangerous.
At very high speeds, I'd agree. Overall, the rate of speed, fast or slow, is more dangerous based on the specific change in acceleration from the speed limit.

Bigjackaal48

First mistake.

Remember it's an unfunny circlejerk sub, everyone there is playing a character. EA good, Bethesda Good, Nintendo Bad, etc etc. You insulted Bethesda and so the people there are gonna blow you up.
OT: I HATE FEVERS.

It was the Unjerk thread, where you can post non jerk stuff. It just Chapo 2.0 with a gamer theme and them having no clue what they're talking about. They can't handle any call out since the whole sub cried when a tweet said there toxic by people who sound 14.

Erix

>‿‿◕
I hate arguing with my siblings, they can be a pain in the ass to deal with sometimes. Though I know it’s necessary to reach a consensus on whatever issue we’re talking about so the problem at hand doesn’t persist, doesn’t make it any less pretty.

I love them though of course, it’s just a pretty bumpy road sometimes

MM13

I hate that sometimes people block me for no specifically reason other than I was an asshole to their friends, yes...there was this one person I harrassed and I treated this one friend of mine (Bernadonner) like crap, I basically didn't know that Berna (if that was even her real name, oh sure she's allowed to use a fake name and change it every few seconds like she's Lady GaGa changing her costumes but i'm not allowed to have my own name as a username? I swear that woman lied to me), yes I vilified her by turning her into a Pokemon in my pictures, but I suck at coping okay? I take being blocked as 'this person hates me and thus I should hate them back', I take a friend leaving me as 'this person doesn't want to see me again'. I suck at coping, I suck at apologizing, even when I do it sounds like I am harrassing that person. And there was this one artist who blocked me because of what I did to Bernadonner even though I didn't even know he was friends with her too, I guess it's his connection to her through that one jerk on here who accused me of fetishizing covid (i'm not going to say his name, but he's that guy who I swear barafies every character in existance and has a crush on that zombie from Monster Prom). Yeah I was horrible to Berna, and she and her friends didn't deserve it, but did I deserve not to be able to see that artist I like's work and comment on it? No. Especially when said artist does character transformations I like. Yes I was horrible to him, but damn it...it hurts both me and him at the same time.

I'm just saying look...I know I can be an asshole but I don't need to be lectured on it by anyone.

Jackpot Raccuki

Fucking Racon
I used to read /X/ but it became either people trying to do X creepy pasta they saw on YouTube or paranoid.
Used to laugh my ass of at the “summoning big titty succubus” stuff. Quality stuff are gone.
I hate people who drive incredibly slow and for some unlikely reason go the same path I'm going almost all the way to my destination.

And I cant move around them.
Speed limit: 70
The person in front: 40