• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Things That You Hate v3.0

AceQuorthon

International Man Of Mystery
Depression

Hi-FiWolf95

Metal Misanthrope
I hate how most people I encounter are just yes-men, and they never have my back, like any opposing position amongst a group of people is so fucking terrifying to them. I also hate how predictable people are, like you just fucking know what they're going to say, or what knee-jerk reaction you are going to be faced with, just by what they believe and stand for.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
charismatic people who make it their mission to ridicule someone with low confidence for having low confidence
We can tear ourselves down just fine. We don't need any help.

MM13

The incompetence that was on Yahoo Answers, all I wanted to know was about the plot of the book Clan Of The Cave Bear since someone mentioned it and I wnanted to ask and see what it was about, look all I wanted to know was what the book was about not to be accused of being lazy just because I haven't seen the movie or read the book.

ASTA

Former Trash Man
The incompetence that was on Yahoo Answers, all I wanted to know was about the plot of the book Clan Of The Cave Bear since someone mentioned it and I wnanted to ask and see what it was about, look all I wanted to know was what the book was about not to be accused of being lazy just because I haven't seen the movie or read the book.

Yahoo! Answers hasn't been good for years.

MM13

Yahoo! Answers hasn't been good for years.
Agreed. I mean when I ask for info on unlocking a locked email address I didn't ask for...'this is a question and answers site, not a teen drama site'. *sarcastically* surreeeee, if it's not a teen drama site explain the almost millions of questions about bad break-ups, body issues, and wanting to be a teenage monster.

TyraWadman

The Silent Observer
*Draws Vent Thread in the imaginary sand*
Was having fun, conquering the world with my sexy orc armies when the game decided to glitch and I had to abandon the quest because the cutscene wouldn't activate.

Right at the final fight.

Just wanted one round before sleeping for work ;n;

Last edited:

sleepy kitty

frisky feline
I hate it when I keep sharpening a pencil, but the graphite keeps on breaking and breaking, making the pencil ridiculously small. Worse is when the wood splits from the point to the eraser after sharpening it.

Anyone know of any good quality pencil sharpener brands/products??

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Dating apps are unusable garbage that suck your money away for little to no interaction. Better to just shatter the industry and create a publicly-funded service that's worth a damn.

TyraWadman

The Silent Observer
My baby bro just cranks his YouTube volume all the time lately. Always when I'm trying to sleep for work.

Then while that's playing, he'll use the one bathroom that has the shower, wearing his headphones while on his switch, so I can't even get ready.

Wai.

I can't win.

IncenseAndIron

Big Tough Werewolf
I hate it when I'm going through a tough time, so I ask my friends for advice on what they do to help themselves feel better during days/weeks like those, and I get promptly ignored. *Despite* the fact that I *explicitly* mentioned how I need help from them. Yet, when I send my usual funny pictures or whatever to them after, they all decide to respond to my messages.
I want to sarcastically say, "Thanks for the help, guys", and in fact someday I just might if I really feel like it, but the reason I don't is because it's just rude and doesn't help anyone. But what's ironic is, *I'm* expected to answer my friends' calls for help. In fact, I make it a pact to always do, because I know if I needed help, I would want my calls to be answered with love and care. I try to be a brotherly figure to all my friends, and let them know they're never alone. And I'm not doing it out of obligation; I genuinely care about them. They're my friends. But if I can't keep being Strong Old Lupin(tm) for *one day,* and I need the *slightest bit* of advice and care to get through it, I just get ignored? How fucking *dare* I start relying on people the same as they rely on me? How dare I ask for help and let my friends know I'm struggling and in a bad place? That's just too much, right? /s
And, keep in mind, this has been happening for such a long time. I ask for help, I get ignored. I act normal, they start paying attention to me again. It makes me sick. I love my friends, but the way they are acting, (or complete lack of action to help their own friend thereof), is stupid and ridiculous.
This is literally the only social media place my friends can't find me at, so I don't have to worry about posting this. But, honestly, even if they did see this, I genuinely feel like they wouldn't do anything about it.

That being said, if anyone else is here on this thread because they feel terrible and need to vent, just know you're not alone. A lot of things in life absolutely suck, but you are stronger than whatever comes at you. You, and you alone, have control of your life, and *you* have the ability to overcome whatever you're going through.

If this is too much for this thread, just let me know and I'll delete it or something.

IncenseAndIron

Big Tough Werewolf
When underage users act sexual on FAF. Like... eww???

Edit: that sort of thing can attract predators too, and I want people on here to be safe.
It might be good to report those users' posts, so the admins can give them a warning on what lines they shouldn't cross in this community as a minor.

Last edited: