• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Things That You Hate v3.0

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
Fetishists with low understanding of boundaries, will go to random pictures with comments like "I tickle feet" or "I hope vore next". I don't want to pick on any group but these in my experience are the most common types
It's the textual equivalent to humping someone's leg, please stop fucking doing that

T

the sleepiest kitty

Chain restaurant pizza. I live in NY and I've grown accustomed to the local pizza here so much that I've become a pizza gourmet.

Nexus Cabler

\ ( :v ) /
Minimalism/very basic art styles for advertisements, like Google's recent ones. Minimalism, while not inherently bad (It can be very good in art) is not something I enjoy seeing many brands, franchises, and services, when it's past versions have been very iconic and detailed, making them stand out.

T

the sleepiest kitty

When the news says that a heinous crime was "due to mental illness". That makes all people with mental illness look bad, even if all a person might have is just anxiety or depression. It makes a select few of the population believe that the mentally ill are all just going to snap and commit murder or something. And then the same people who write these news stories write other stories about how the mentally ill are targets for hate and harassment, and they wonder why. HMMMM...

Jackpot Raccuki

Mind your manors
I hate knowing that I’ll never find decent rp partners anymore that my mood to rp will both die and never be satisfied.
Any decent ones are either already my friend, too busy to rp or not real.

Half of the time for any that I find or get they’re half-assed responses and feel like an office worker replying to me; then again I guess it’s what I get for using discord. Plus red flags are raised if they can’t even read the rp ad.

BassFoxBoog

I'll boop you with my mighty bappy boopers
I have spent the last two hours tossing and turning, trying to fall asleep. I have to be up in less than 5 hours.

I hate it.
I’ll be surprised if my Name hasn’t come up Tyra :3
I HATE.......... nothing really
But screw old custard

Firuthi Dragovic

World Serpent, overly defensive
Gluten sensitivity.

Now, some people may have seen me comment in the past that I counted fiber as an empty calorie. I was having some serious digestive issues at the time and had read that fiber was a very common denominator to a LOT of disorders and diseases, so I decided to actually try getting it out of my diet. Conflicts like crazy with what my doctor said, but I'll get to that later.

My issues DID go down, but they didn't fully go away. After a particularly bad ongoing episode this week, I've pinned wheat products as the most likely cause of the issue given I had spread a big ol' sub sandwich over the course of two days. I ruled out food poisoning in this situation because I've had episodes of that kind of pain before from certain foods and I'd find it REALLY hard to believe that I could be that unlucky with food prep.

To be fair, there are a LOT of things that have both gluten and fiber in them. Where the fiber thing would have caused me problems was how many nutrient-dense foods have fiber but not gluten.

And as far as we know right now, I don't have full-on celiac disease. My doctor had said "avoid the big carbs or if you must, only have them in the morning" but if I had followed that and his fiber-loaded veggie-favoring diet, instead of going with intermittent fasting like I wound up doing, odds are I would have never caught on to the big issue given just how many breakfast foods contain gluten. (To quote a stand-up comedian: "You know what has gluten in it? EVERYTHING!! Every reason to wake up in the morning!" Okay, maybe not with me because eggs and sausage are more common with my breakfasts.) By going with I.F., given its VERY limited timeframe for eating in a day and my insistence on not having the same foods all the time, I had the chance for several days where I didn't touch wheat products at all, so I could more clearly see if there was a consistent issue.

Plus with the range of what he called "big carbs", I knew his diet would be unsustainable over long periods. I want something I can do for life without serious micromanagement.

I'm keeping an eye on this one honestly.

I'm kind of glad I was never introduced to seitan growing up - that stuff would probably have been Satan on my bowels.

Last edited:
  • Sex addicts
  • Lies
  • Cheating
  • Spiders
  • Onions
  • Sharp spices
  • Alcohol
  • Nikotine
  • Nazis
  • Violence
  • Rude Behavious
  • Homophobia
  • Prejustice
  • Drama queens
  • Religion
  • Politics
  • Bestiality
  • Kinks
  • Dresses
  • Make-Up
  • Long hair
  • Pink stuff
  • Bitches
  • Fame
  • Money
  • Work

Way too many things but there's also a lot of good stuff out there as well.

Fcomega121

Happy Pride Everyone!! | Friendly Maney+Phoenix
When the news says that a heinous crime was "due to mental illness". That makes all people with mental illness look bad, even if all a person might have is just anxiety or depression. It makes a select few of the population believe that the mentally ill are all just going to snap and commit murder or something. And then the same people who write these news stories write other stories about how the mentally ill are targets for hate and harassment, and they wonder why. HMMMM...
That's just the worst!

I used to think that before because of that
I was just afraid of mentally ill people

And just recently overcoming that

Just wish those ignorants, against poor amazing peeps from all kinds sleep under a <redacted>

T

the sleepiest kitty

That's just the worst!

I used to think that before because of that
I was just afraid of mentally ill people

And just recently overcoming that

Just wish those ignorants, against poor amazing peeps from all kinds sleep under a <redacted>
We get hate crimes, harassment and discrimination because of stories like that.

So glad, you're starting to not fear us. ♡ Me, for example... I wouldn't hurt anyone. I'm really nice and really pleasant to be around in real life

Fcomega121

We get hate crimes, harassment and discrimination because of stories like that.
Yeah, that's a shame, you seem to be so fun and kind!

So glad, you're starting to not fear us. ♡ Me, for example... I wouldn't hurt anyone. I'm really nice and really pleasant to be around in real life
Awww good to hear! <3
*Hugs*

I am starting to feel more safe ^w^
For example I've meet some cool peeps online like a dude on discord, and you and a few others and I'm starting to lose fear

It's kinda similar to lgbt people
I used to reject and ignore them the most possible due to my raisings (hate religious now, just going to say that)

And slowly got to met them and nowadays I'm lgbt too <3

T

the sleepiest kitty

Yeah, that's a shame, you seem to be so fun and kind!
Thank you! ^^ I should say the same about you

Awww good to hear! <3
*Hugs*

I am starting to feel more safe ^w^
For example I've meet some cool peeps online like a dude on discord, and you and a few others and I'm starting to lose fear

It's kinda similar to lgbt people
I used to reject and ignore them the most possible due to my raisings (hate religious now, just going to say that)

And slowly got to met them and nowadays I'm lgbt too <3
Im my opinion, It seems like the mental illness that the News usually refers to when talking about crimes is Antisocial Personatily Disorder, but they just call it "mental illness." I've met 4 few people with the illness. Three of them are really great people deep down, the other one was really mean to me and tried to manipulate me to date him. Didn't work. I heard before that less than 1% of the population have ASPD.

It's good you're losing your fear! If you ever want to talk about this topic with me and to know more about my particular illnesses, feel free to send me a DM!

I understand the religion thing. I'm kind of religious, but I also consider myself a heretic, because I don't believe being gay/trans/etc is evil. My brother is gay and is married, and my family and I can really see how much the boys love each other, and their love is so real and pure. I myself am demisexual, although I used to believe I was ace for a while.

Fcomega121

Thank you! ^^ I should say the same about you
Awww >w<

*boop!*

Im my opinion, It seems like the mental illness that the News usually refers to when talking about crimes is Antisocial Personatily Disorder, but they just call it "mental illness." I've met 4 few people with the illness. Three of them are really great people deep down, the other one was really mean to me and tried to manipulate me to date him. Didn't work. I heard before that less than 1% of the population have ASPD.
In my country (and extensions for whole latam and spain)
They always call them psychopaths and sociopaths-(less used)

It's like if only those existed and the most with worse reputation

It's good you're losing your fear! If you ever want to talk about this topic with me and to know more about my particular illnesses, feel free to send me a DM!
Awww thank you!
I want to talk soon!!

Personally we believe I could have discalculia but I'm not sure if that's true or not

I understand the religion thing. I'm kind of religious, but I also consider myself a heretic, because I don't believe being gay/trans/etc is evil.
Yeah
I hate so much how they ALWAYS say that!
I've almost developed a hatred hate towards them (sadly a bit towards my mum too, she always wounds me unnintentionally saying that things, "they don't go to heaven", " oh, it's not to discriminate but that's wrong" and blah blah...

(I almost hate-now abrahamics mainly... Except maybe jewish? They have been always between the sword and the wall)

I'm glad you think so kind! <3

My brother is gay and is married, and my family and I can really see how much the boys love each other, and their love is so real and pure. I myself am demisexual, although I used to believe I was ace for a while.
Awwww
That's so adorable!!!!

Maybe I could be demi too?
I'm still figuring out tbh