• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Things That You Hate v3.0

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
When people force me to something rationally nonsensical "because friends/family".

Well, I can accommodate to certain extent. But if such act shall interfere with or further break my schedules/plans/life pattern, that'll effectively set themselves some minus points from me ÙnÚ

§AnimeDestroyer22§

Banned
Banned
Liberal college student who denies the basic food groups and nutritional science.
TF does food groups and nutritional science have to do with demented fuckheads like you going out in the woods and killing innocent animals? Also i'm neither a college student or a liberal. You sound like one of those ben shapiro fans shouting "LiBtArd" at everything that isn't pro america or pro guns.

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
TF does food groups and nutritional science have to do with demented fuckheads like you going out in the woods and killing innocent animals? Also i'm neither a college student or a liberal. You sound like one of those ben shapiro fans shouting "LiBtArd" at everything that isn't pro america or pro guns.

1.Animals kill other animals.
2.If you ever ate meat in your life, then you're an utter hypocrite.
3.I do so during hunting season and I comply with Georgia state law.
4.If you hate Ben Shapiro, you're anti-sematic and a hypocrite.

§AnimeDestroyer22§

Banned
Banned
1.Animals kill other animals.
2.If you ever ate meat in your life, then you're an utter hypocrite.
3.I do so during hunting season and I comply with Georgia state law.
4.If you hate Ben Shapiro, you're anti-sematic and a hypocrite.
1. Animals HAVE to kill other animals to survive. We don't.
2. Having eaten meat in ur life doesn't make you a hypocrite. People can change.
3. Things being protected by law doesn't mean everybody has to agree with it.
4. Ok this either has to be a joke or you are just plain stupid.

§AnimeDestroyer22§

Banned
Banned
Also how can you be a furry when you hate animals? Seems pretty weird. It's like saying you love babies while kicking one in the face. Seems like you are the hypocrite here lol

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
1. Animals HAVE to kill other animals to survive. We don't.
2. Having eaten meat in ur life doesn't make you a hypocrite. People can change.
3. Things being protected by law doesn't mean everybody has to agree with it.
4. Ok this either has to be a joke or you are just plain stupid.

1.Implying we never had to kill each other to survive or kill animals to survive in the past. Please, do brush up on human history.
2.Nope, you have eaten meat. You have tasted blood. That animal died and entered your stomach.
3.Doesn't make it unethical or immoral either.
4.Nope, sounds like you don't like Ben because he is a conservative Jew. I will not tolerate anti-Semitism. Jews are protected under the First Amendment, so is Ben's rights as well as my rights.

Last edited:

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Also how can you be a furry when you hate animals? Seems pretty weird. It's like saying you love babies while kicking one in the face. Seems like you are the hypocrite here lol

1.Who the hell said I was a furry? I'm a Sonic fan.
2.Who said I hate animals? I own two wonderful pet dogs, Sophia and Apollo.

You have no idea who you're even speaking too, lol.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
This is something.

200.gif

§AnimeDestroyer22§

Banned
Banned
1.Implying we never had to kill each other to survive or kill animals to survive in the past. Please, do brush up on human history.
2.Nope, you have eaten meat. You have tasted blood. That animal died and entered your stomach.
3.Doesn't make it unethical or immoral either.
4.Nope, sounds like you don't like Ben because he is a conservative Jew. I will not tolerate anti-Semitism. Jews are protected under the First Amendment, so is Ben's rights as well as your rights.
1. How is that related? I'm talking about todays times idiot.
2. It doesn't work like that lol. People can change.
3. It does in some people's eyes like mine. It's called a different point of view.
4. My issues with ben isn't that he is a conservative jew. I just think he is stupid and that his fanbase is even dumber.

§AnimeDestroyer22§

Banned
Banned
1.Who the hell said I was a furry? I'm a Sonic fan.
2.Who said I hate animals? I own two wonderful pet dogs, Sophia and Apollo.

You have no idea who you're even speaking too, lol.
1. You are on a site dedicated to furries so it wouldn't be a stretch to assume that you are one.
2. Well it's kinda obvious since you kill them and have no issue in doing so

And you have no idea who you are talking to either. You just assume a bunch of dumb shit about me just because i don't agree with your outdated activity

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
1. How is that related? I'm talking about todays times idiot.
2. It doesn't work like that lol. People can change.
3. It does in some people's eyes like mine. It's called a different point of view.
4. My issues with ben isn't that he is a conservative jew. I just think he is stupid and that his fanbase is even dumber.

1.Because, you deny history. Plus, many places around the world still hunt to survive.
2. Yeah, into a seething bleeding heart keyboard warrior who thinks bitching about people eating meat will save the world. Such a 'great' change you got there.
3.And who are you? Why should people care about what you think? You live in a tiny country smaller than my state.
4.You just hate him because he actually gets people to think logically and not be spoonfed by the media. Go play with legos kid.

Last edited:

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
1. You are on a site dedicated to furries so it wouldn't be a stretch to assume that you are one.
2. Well it's kinda obvious since you kill them and have no issue in doing so

And you have no idea who you are talking to either. You just assume a bunch of dumb shit about me just because i don't agree with your outdated activity

1.Doesn't mean I am one myself. Who the utter hell cares if I am here to RP with my characters or not? I'm sorry, I'm not an authoritarian. Where I live we have a little thing called "freedom".
2.Once more, I do so in the proper way that is legal and I do so in a respectful manner. You're so sheltered it's funny lol.

Yeah yeah, go play with legos.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
2. Yeah, into a seething bleeding hard keyboard warrior who thinks bitching about people eating meat will save the world. Such a 'great' change you got there.

Jared. You're typing numerous angry nonsensical rants on the internet because somebody else not eating meat offends you.