• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Things That You Hate v3.0

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
We watch each other, but now they don't respond to my art unless it's fanart or gift art. I've drawn stuff recently that they would surely enjoy.

Seems like they're "wanting" something from your art, it happens. People fav art that they personally want or desire something from.

MaelstromEyre

Slippery When Wet
I hate it that people act like kids shouldn't ever have to do any chores because they're "just kids," like it's going to destroy their fragile egos to help out around the house, sweep a floor, clean a bathroom, take out garbage. Last weekend I watched a 13 year old boy have a meltdown because he was asked to sweep a floor and he didn't know how to use a dustpan. He said it "wasn't fair" and ran out of the room.

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
I hate it that people act like kids shouldn't ever have to do any chores because they're "just kids," like it's going to destroy their fragile egos to help out around the house, sweep a floor, clean a bathroom, take out garbage. Last weekend I watched a 13 year old boy have a meltdown because he was asked to sweep a floor and he didn't know how to use a dustpan. He said it "wasn't fair" and ran out of the room.
Literally everyone I grew up with. If you tried to get one girl to clean up her own mess in highschool, she would scream and claim she was in pain. It was a plastic shopping bag.

TyraWadman

Had a day off due to the power outage but had the shittiest sleep I've had in a long time.

I was worried about my dog, especially since I don't wake up super early. Kept jerking awake every 30 minutes thinking I heard him whine to be let out.

Going back to work today and I kept having dreams where I woke up late or forgot to set my alarm at all. After the melatonin wore off, I was waking up every 30 minutes again. -n-

MM13

I can't stand feeling cold at night even when the heater is on and I have my blanket...it's just there is this cold feeling in my head or on my head that just can't seem to go away.

MaelstromEyre

Slippery When Wet
I hate it when people let their dogs bark ALL DAY, or send their kids outside to shriek and scream ALL DAY. Or, people who have their dog in an apartment where it barks whenever they're gone and all the neighbors have to listen to it.
Several years ago I stayed in a campground where our site-neighbors left their dogs tied outside their camper while the people went out for the day. The dogs barked the.whole.damn.time.
And they were convinced their dogs were fine.
Because of them, that campground will actually kick out campers, with no refund, if their dogs are like that.

Rimna

There are a few things that I absolutely hate in the true sense of the word. I mean I abhor this so much:

Not getting enough sleep due to external factors - birds chirping, animals screaming, people blasting music, cars revving, anything made by someone else. I have a normal sleeping schedule, midnight to 6-7 am, and having it disrupted makes me violent.

TyraWadman

There are a few things that I absolutely hate in the true sense of the word. I mean I abhor this so much:

Not getting enough sleep due to external factors - birds chirping, animals screaming, people blasting music, cars revving, anything made by someone else. I have a normal sleeping schedule, midnight to 6-7 am, and having it disrupted makes me violent.
I agree. This makes me furious. :mad:

Punji

Daedric Prince of Secrets
I've said it before but I have to say it again. I absolutely cannot tolerate incompetence.

Watching a let's play where the player is comically stupid and exaggeratedly inept is infuriating beyond imagination. Not some guy new to the game making mistakes only veteran players would know about or struggling to solve a puzzle the viewer already figured out on their own, or even just generally inefficient plays. I'm taking about a repeated failure to perform basic tasks and an inability to learn.

Player has a double-barrel shotgun. They fire both shots and don't reload. They never reload until the next time they go to fire it, clicking automatically triggering the reload, despite the UI indicating both 0/2 shells and flashing "reload." Once is fine. Only they keep doing it. And they never learn. Same fight even, fire both shots, walk a few meters and suddenly they forget they never loaded the shotgun and are surprised when they take aim and suddenly reload instead of firing? After using it for hours even. The other people present watching him play had to constantly remind him to reload.

They're fighting against melee enemies who have very strongly choreographed attacks. First time they get hit, sure. Never could have known exactly what the attack would be like until it happens at least once. A few more times, sure, it can happen pretty fast when in the heat of the moment. When the player dies to the enemies repeatedly and never once makes any attempt to avoid or block the attack with a full second's animation wind-up, something is wrong and it's not the game.

The guy was born with a pattern-seeking brain, why the fuck can't he use it? How can an adult human being have the cognitive ability to work and live daily life and play the game itself yet entirely lack the ability to learn simple basic patterns within said game? It infuriates me to no end to witness such pure brutal incompetence, making the same simple mistakes over and over and over and being punished for them each and every time. Even brute beasts and wandering birds do not fall into the same traps or nets twice, as they say.

Makes playing COOP games with strangers very difficult.

Last edited:

Rimna

Wearing canvas shoes and then there's suddenly rain, or some crazy wind and now there's all manner of shit on my shoes oh my god this makes me mad.