• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Things That You Hate v3.0

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
People who still hate Fallout 76, but they haven't even played it even after it's been patched and updated. Like, guys it's way better than it was at launch.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Getting stuck behind large trucks that go incredibly slow
Imagine getting caught behind this VW bus!

Hi-FiWolf95

Metal Misanthrope
The hatred of Arabs. Arabs are pretty fucking cool hospitable people, watch videos of people touring in Saudi Arabia, they're some of the sweetest people to guests. I hate the stereotype pundits on both sides like to use "ohh look at how bad the Saudis are" as a shitty uneducated example against their opponents, it's kind of fucked up and misinforming. Imagine being a decent person living in a government that's not perfect, and people are just blatantly talking shit about you as some sort of hyperbolic "1-Uping" tactic against their opponents. One side "we did trades with countries like Saudi Arabia in the previous administration, the other side, "just take a look at the Saudis, you're a hypocrite for not calling out those Arabs, blah blah blah".

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Having the idea to work on something early in the day, and lacking the motivation later.

Hi-FiWolf95

Metal Misanthrope
charismatic people who make it their mission to ridicule someone with low confidence for having low confidence
Like the people who make you feel like shit, and then later say they were just trying to "help", but actually have a vindictive personality to traits they dislike about you. Yeah, same people. lol

Also, I hate fake grandiose motherfuckers who pretend they care about others, posting philosophical quotes on social media, but are actually pricks in the real world.

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
I hate that I got kicked out of the Lowe's for wanting to see if I could fit in the microwave. Like WTF?? Do they seriously expect me to buy it without trying it on first???

sleepy kitty

(◡‿◡✿) ꪑꫀꪮ᭙
Like the people who make you feel like shit, and then later say they were just trying to "help", but actually have a vindictive personality to traits they dislike about you. Yeah, same people. lol

Also, I hate fake grandiose motherfuckers who pretend they care about others, posting philosophical quotes on social media, but are actually pricks in the real world.
I know a few people like that. =/
They're the worst. There's one on Facebook that I knew irl who is friends with my stepdad. I cannot stand that fake bitch.

Rimna

Well-Known Monkey
I abhor seagulls. It's currently almost 4:30 AM and I can't sleep because those fuckers have decided that the moment midnight falls, it's the perfect fucking time to scream their disgusting cries out until the sun rises.

I am a vegetarian but I am considering opening my own fried seagulls restaurant out of spite.

I FUCKING HATE IT WHEN I CAN'T GET ENOUGH SLEEP

Hi-FiWolf95

Metal Misanthrope
They're the worst. There's one on Facebook that I knew irl who is friends with my stepdad. I cannot stand that fake bitch.
I've grown to having a hard time making eye contact at people anymore, especially family members, because I'm just disgusted with everyone.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
People who ask or tell me to apologize in any situation. If there's no sincere meaning attached at the time being, then why still expect it? lol
Two things I've always hated, this and people buying gifts on my behalf.

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Trying to organize a fair and balanced gamenight when everyone wants to cheese up and powergame in Gladius, like people what is more important? You "winning" and then nobody wants to play with you because you're "that guy", or a fair match with the slight possibility of you losing?

MM13

People who call your work 'creepy' and say you need professional help. Uh, if they have a problem with your work, what's stopping them from just not looking at them or going to look at something else? I mean it's not like I BEG for them to look at it or anything.

Bigjackaal48

I see many on Twitter as well. One tried to be this "Never let trolls/haters hurt you!" type who then trolled me by saying hypersexuality is fake & then mid block me before I could call him out fully for being an asshole.

Nexus Cabler

Lord of typos
When old historical or beautiful homes and buildings are demolished and replaced with a more "modern" structure that looks like a solid cube in your typical city

This is worse when they easily could have been restored, to keep their authenticity and nature, instead of simply destroying it, and making something that looks hideously basic and uncreative.

Hi-FiWolf95

Metal Misanthrope
When old historical or beautiful homes and buildings are demolished and replaced with a more "modern" structure that looks like a solid cube in your typical city

This is worse when they easily could have been restored, to keep their authenticity and nature, instead of simply destroying it, and making something that looks hideously basic and uncreative.
Or just plain shitty sheetrock and chipboard.

K

KibaTheWolf

those entitled sociopath (karen) bitches not vaccinating their kids and thinking they are gonna ok, or when the throw a child-like fit and expect to get their way. this is the real world, and people have real lives to live, and real jobs to work for a living, wake the fuck up!

Tendo64

Siamese Weeb
I hate being blocked and having to know about it, honestly.

(For the record, this is referring to cases where I've never directly interacted with the person)

I mean, I don't hold anything against people for blocking me, or think they're in the wrong for doing so. That's not what I mean. I block people too, y'know? More like, I'm admittedly really insecure and it makes me super uncomfortable seeing profiles of people who have me blocked around on forums with a big banner on their profile or posts more or less saying "hey, this user hates you so much they never want to see or hear you again in any circumstances." It especially sucks when they seem like a really cool person and we share interests so I check their profile out and it tells me I'm blocked, because then it feels like I fucked up and missed out on an opportunity to make a good friend. :( So I kinda wish that their content would be hidden from me entirely if they'd rather us not talk, so I don't have to think about it and feel bad/wonder what I did wrong and regret I can't ever make things right with that person. Or maybe I should feel bad about it and that's the point? I'm probably just being petty.

K

KibaTheWolf

awwwww well sorry to hear about that... we can be friends if you want :3

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
I hate being blocked and having to know about it, honestly.

(For the record, this is referring to cases where I've never directly interacted with the person)

I mean, I don't hold anything against people for blocking me, or think they're in the wrong for doing so. That's not what I mean. I block people too, y'know? More like, I'm admittedly really insecure and it makes me super uncomfortable seeing profiles of people who have me blocked around on forums with a big banner on their profile or posts more or less saying "hey, this user hates you so much they never want to see or hear you again in any circumstances." It especially sucks when they seem like a really cool person and we share interests so I check their profile out and it tells me I'm blocked, because then it feels like I fucked up and missed out on an opportunity to make a good friend. :( So I kinda wish that their content would be hidden from me entirely if they'd rather us not talk, so I don't have to think about it and feel bad/wonder what I did wrong and regret I can't ever make things right with that person. Or maybe I should feel bad about it and that's the point? I'm probably just being petty.
Is it blocked-blocked or do they have their account set so that only certain people can view it (if any at all)?