• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Things That You Hate v3.0

Tendo64

Siamese Weeb
Is it blocked-blocked or do they have their account set so that only certain people can view it (if any at all)?
nah, they have me set as blocked. this is on different websites, where one straight up tells you when you've been blocked and the other doesn't have an option to limit who can view it (just blocking)

Yakamaru

Bad Jokes Inc.
People NOT randomly giving me their personal information so I can blackmail them into sending me pics of their pets in funny or cute situations. :<

Mosquitos. God I hate these fuckers with a passion.

Bigjackaal48

I hate being blocked and having to know about it, honestly.

(For the record, this is referring to cases where I've never directly interacted with the person)

I mean, I don't hold anything against people for blocking me, or think they're in the wrong for doing so. That's not what I mean. I block people too, y'know? More like, I'm admittedly really insecure and it makes me super uncomfortable seeing profiles of people who have me blocked around on forums with a big banner on their profile or posts more or less saying "hey, this user hates you so much they never want to see or hear you again in any circumstances." It especially sucks when they seem like a really cool person and we share interests so I check their profile out and it tells me I'm blocked, because then it feels like I fucked up and missed out on an opportunity to make a good friend. :( So I kinda wish that their content would be hidden from me entirely if they'd rather us not talk, so I don't have to think about it and feel bad/wonder what I did wrong and regret I can't ever make things right with that person. Or maybe I should feel bad about it and that's the point? I'm probably just being petty.

I've had one FA do this. To me, it screams there either judgemental ass or highly immature that will snap at people for no reason. On Twitter I've seen folk like that lash out with tweet how they shouldn't ask questions.

M

ManicTherapsid

Yellow Mustard. It sucks compared to brown mustard and the only thing it's good at is turning everything yellow.

MM13

I've had one FA do this. To me, it screams there either judgemental ass or highly immature that will snap at people for no reason. On Twitter I've seen folk like that lash out with tweet how they shouldn't ask questions.
I know the feeling, it makes me feel that the person hates me...especially if it's for a petty reason like 'oh you attacked my friends and treated them like crap so why should I trust you?'. It's not usually my fault, it's just I suck at dealing with coping when it comes to people I like leaving me.

Tennet_G

Cup O' Depresso
I hate how my nose bleeds randomly for seemingly no reason. I am just sitting and chilling them boom. Blood starts pouring like a faucet.
I hate hot weather and the mosquitoes it brings.
And of course, an obligatory I hate myself.

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
I hate how my nose bleeds randomly for seemingly no reason. I am just sitting and chilling them boom. Blood starts pouring like a faucet.
I hate hot weather and the mosquitoes it brings.
And of course, an obligatory I hate myself.

I don't know about you, but this reminded me of my skeeter syndrome.
And how mosquitoes love me and try to eat me alive, whereas the person I'm with can be absolutely fine without the use of repellant. Repellant of any kind, and even the candles/burning thingies, DO NOT WORK FOR ME.
This is why I like having cold, winter weather for almost 3/4'ths of the year.

If you aren't exposed to smoke, my guess for the nose bleeds is probably heat/dryness. Or maybe you're like me and some blood vessels might be damaged?

Have you ever sneezed only through your nose and not your mouth?
It's painful.
Never do it.

When I worked in Mc Donalds the heat caused me to bleed steadily for up to 30 minutes at a time like a leaky faucet and it sucked. I could sometimes feel the pressure in my head before it happened. xnx

Tennet_G

Cup O' Depresso
I don't know about you, but this reminded me of my skeeter syndrome.
And how mosquitoes love me and try to eat me alive, whereas the person I'm with can be absolutely fine without the use of repellant. Repellant of any kind, and even the candles/burning thingies, DO NOT WORK FOR ME.
This is why I like having cold, winter weather for almost 3/4'ths of the year.

If you aren't exposed to smoke, my guess for the nose bleeds is probably heat/dryness. Or maybe you're like me and some blood vessels might be damaged?

Have you ever sneezed only through your nose and not your mouth?
It's painful.
Never do it.

When I worked in Mc Donalds the heat caused me to bleed steadily for up to 30 minutes at a time like a leaky faucet and it sucked. I could sometimes feel the pressure in my head before it happened. xnx
No idea. It's mostly my right nostril, though sometimes it comes through the left. I know when I first moved to texas, it was everyday with how dry the air was here. Even when I lived back in hawaii though, I did get them a lot.

NFP

Things I hate?

Mega Corporations.

Thanks for being as evil as you can possibly get away with and more.

Non-stop preaching about racism/slavery that ended 200 years ago, then LITERALLY USING SLAVE LABOR FOR YOUR GODDAMN PRODUCTS.

Best part?

Almost every company you can think of is doing it.

And they know it.

And they simply ignore it, or claim it's not true.

In fact, not from the U.S. but I do know wall*mart has used labor under inhuman conditions for several years.

I guess muslim slaves aren't people, maybe I'm wrong for minding SLAVERY so much.

TyraWadman

Things I hate?

Mega Corporations.

Non-stop preaching about racism/slavery that ended 200 years ago, then LITERALLY USING SLAVE LABOR FOR YOUR GODDAMN PRODUCTS.

Best part?

And they know it.

In fact, not from the U.S. but I do know wall*mart has used labor under inhuman conditions for several years.

I guess muslim slaves aren't people, maybe I'm wrong for minding SLAVERY so much.

I always do my best to look at the package and see where it's from. Even when I shop online.

But some companies go to great lengths just to hide it! Slavery still exists. Its just been modernized.

Walmart, if anything, has gotten WORSE. I had the misfortune of working there. When you do, they automatically enroll you into things that they are currently investing in. Even their feedback line/HR thing is a 'third party company' that they OWN. I made a report on psychological abuse to staff and so they 'remedied' that by making a short computer module we all had to take turns watching.

Not getting all of our breaks? Ah, we'll implement the 'honour' system, because we at Walmart TRUST our employees to take their breaks on time. ~ (and is totally not because we're understaffed and management is telling us not to leave)

I just wish there was more one could do.

Hi-FiWolf95

Metal Misanthrope
Things I hate?

Mega Corporations.

Best part?

And they know it.

Amazon and Foxconn clients.

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
I always do my best to look at the package and see where it's from. Even when I shop online.

But some companies go to great lengths just to hide it! Slavery still exists. Its just been modernized.
I think they're referring to how - on top of everything else - Uyghurs are being forcibly used in production in China. Or how slavery-level compensation / effective indebtment for various mining and harvesting operations (I know chocolate remains a big one, for example) persist.

Not to downplay de facto slavery with prison labor, abuse of 'compensated' workers, or other such things. Because believe me: I have a lot of things I could let off my chest there too.

But people do tend to forget that genuine, "what most people think of when they hear the word slavery" slavery still exists and in ways that the fruit (sometimes literal fruit) can often be seen at their local market at that. 'Cause it's not fun looking at a Hershey bar and going "Oh. Oh."

TyraWadman

I think they're referring to how - on top of everything else - Uyghurs are being forcibly used in production in China. Or how slavery-level compensation / effective indebtment for various mining and harvesting operations (I know chocolate remains a big one, for example) persist.

Not to downplay de facto slavery with prison labor, abuse of 'compensated' workers, or other such things. Because believe me: I have a lot of things I could let off my chest there too.

But people do tend to forget that genuine, "what most people think of when they hear the word slavery" slavery still exists and in ways that the fruit (sometimes literal fruit) can often be seen at their local market at that. 'Cause it's not fun looking at a Hershey bar and going "Oh. Oh."

I am aware. I just kept revising my initial post so a lot of what lead me to write this was scrapped. I hit post anyway. XD

Nexus Cabler

Lord of typos
Png's that when I copy and paste in a chat, aren't really png's

Punji

Vaskebjørn
When people don't respond to private messages.

It's common decency to respond to personal messages. Been browsing artists for a significant commission. I've asked two artists about when they might open again, and so far one has read my note and the other has not.

I get that people are busy and I don't expect an immediate response. It's been a good few days now, though. Have the decency to respond with "I don't know" or "probably not for a long time" instead of just ignoring the message.

I am literally trying to pay a professional and they can't be asked to let me know if or when they'll be able to even hear what work I'm offering?

Jackpot Raccuki

Fucking Racon
Smoking.
Like tobacco in general, I don’t like it when people do it close and well, I also don’t like the idea of smoking myself. If someone tries to say their e-cigs don’t count I’m giving them a slap.

I feel like this is a meme to hate on at this point, like it’s popular to hate.
But I hate myself too so I guess it counts.
But it might mostly be because no one cares to explain so it’s just a joke/meme at that point.
When people don't respond to private messages.

It's common decency to respond to personal messages. Been browsing artists for a significant commission. I've asked two artists about when they might open again, and so far one has read my note and the other has not.

I get that people are busy and I don't expect an immediate response. It's been a good few days now, though. Have the decency to respond with "I don't know" or "probably not for a long time" instead of just ignoring the message.

I am literally trying to pay a professional and they can't be asked to let me know if or when they'll be able to even hear what work I'm offering?
I’d make an awful artist because I’d forget to respond and likely clear out messages thinking I responded to get rid of notifications.
Otherwise I can imagine how annoying that is, makes me somewhat glad I either been getting YCHs or from artists I know who are generally open.

rekcerW

Smoking.
Like tobacco in general, I don’t like it when people do it close and well, I also don’t like the idea of smoking myself. If someone tries to say their e-cigs don’t count I’m giving them a slap.

fuck that, we don't have to live as long

Jackpot Raccuki

Fucking Racon
fuck that, we don't have to live as long
I mean, don’t have a problem with people smoking, mostly only when they’re doing it close.
Plus I’m gonna die doing what I enjoy, eating junk food.

Bigjackaal48

People who seem to bitch about fetishes/kinks and assume they must be neckbeards?. See those a lot in any NSFW thread or comment section for art.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Same here, smoking ruined my family. Caused my grandmother to die, of second hand. I also have a very sensitive nose.

I'm sorry to read that. Very frustrating that, if it was second hand, it wasn't even a result of her own choices.