• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Things That You Hate v3.0

School buses a.k.a. moving stop signs. At no point in my life have I done anything but curse their existence. Even when I was little floof, I dreaded seeing that stinkin twinkie on wheels turn onto my street because I knew 3 things: It was there to take me to school where I would be miserable for 8 hours. No seatbelts, hard uncomfortable seats, and janky suspension means you feel EVERY bump, therefore sleeping on the way to school was a futile venture. Then, the driver always made us walk to the end of the street in blistering heat to be picked up at ONE stop even though it passed by all our houses.

Now that I'm a big wolfie and no longer need to ride it, I ALWAYS seem to get stuck behind a bus on my way to work and now they seem to stop in front of every kid's house instead of making them go to the end of the street. At least around where I live. Yesterday one bus stopped six times in two blocks. What a colossal waste of time and gas...

I dislike school buses.

Yakamaru

Your average Stand enjoyer
All you FAF fanfic writers out there better be ready with your best shipping theories. Cause this might be the best fanfic shipping of all time.
Inb4 a 3-way romance drama flick.

Rayd

profound asshole
to echo what i said on another thread, i hate people who watch you, favorite your stuff, or copy and paste the same compliments about your sona on your shouts solely to promote their art. yes, hate.

Yakamaru

Your average Stand enjoyer

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
From the society, to the fashion, to the architecture, 1950s America was a special kind of stupid.

The way most anthro sharks are drawn. Other than the dorsal fin on their back and the tail, they just look like hairless dogs or kobolds most of the time. :I My sincere apologies to anyone with a sharksona. If it makes you happy and feels like you, to each their own. I just wish they looked more like King Shark.

O

O.D.D.

The way most anthro sharks are drawn. Other than the dorsal fin on their back and the tail, they just look like hairless dogs or kobolds most of the time. :I My sincere apologies to anyone with a sharksona. If it makes you happy and feels like you, to each their own. I just wish they looked more like King Shark.
I'm not gonna apologize for thinking of most "shark" characters as derpy finned furless sergals with dental problems. Anthro sharks look terrible to me 95 percent of the time. It's my opinion, and if they don't like it, they should stop caring.

KimberVaile

Officially elected and actual ruler of FAF
Manchild seething
Hi Kyr, nice to see you again. You found anybody else to try and murder for not complying to your every wish? Why don't you tell me more about how you lust to smash somebody's fingers because they broke up with you 10 years ago.

Last edited:

JacobFloofWoof

Metal Misanthrope
When you have no control over what's happening in your life, the people in it, and everything happeing in it, whatsoever. It really is fucking scary. And, I'm not afraid to say that I am very scared, and I hate this feeling.

...................................................................................
I don't understand how the fandom attracts such disturbed individuals, really.

Heh, I think I fit the stereotype with quite some degree of philosophical variation and inclination.

Regret

Insert Witticism Here
Found out that I'm out about five grand due to a bunch of bullshit going on. I was told that I needed to come in to talk with some people, so I hauled my ass down to their office as fast as I could and got there around 4:15. Doors are locked and I am not allowed in because of covid. The jackass at the door intercom told me to call a different number to schedule a meeting to resolve my issue. I call the number, no answer, the phone scheduling department closes and they leave at 4:00. The buildings posted hours are until 5:00. I ring the door to inform mr. doorman of this grand conundrum and wanted to know why they didn’t give me the damn scheduling number to begin with. He told me it was to prevent their phone lines from being flooded by superfluous calls. "You have a great day now sir" yeah fuck off.

I was honestly tempted to see if I should shove my fist through their brick wall to punch someone.

Goodness, what on Earth happened here? =/ I must be missing something and I'm probably better off for it.

KimberVaile

Officially elected and actual ruler of FAF
When you have no control over what's happening in your life, the people in it, and everything happeing in it, whatsoever. It really is fucking scary. And, I'm not afraid to say that I am very scared, and I hate this feeling.

...................................................................................

Heh, I think I fit the stereotype with quite some degree of philosophical variation and inclination.
Well, there's the fun weird, and the amber alert weird. You seem more like the fun sort of weird.