• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Things That You Hate v3.0

Yakamaru

Your average Stand enjoyer
-Sigh- I hate when threads are derailed by a clothesline full of dirty laundry.

I also hate doxxing for any reason, because it’s inviting unhinged people to physically do something and giving them the tools to do it at worst, and it’s a threat of doing so at best. Doxxing should 100% be a crime and I’d give up internet anonymity to make it easily prosecutable. Before you doxx, ask yourself if you’re the bastion of benevolence that should be throwing stones from your glass house.

Lastly, I hate how much we have to complain about when we live in a first world country with excess everything. It’s human nature to want for more when you have more than enough and it’s why hairless monkeys suuuuuuck. I’m guilty of this too because I also suffer from the curse of humanity.

Lexiand

Werewolf a Tophat
in fps games
When you unloaded all of your shots onto an enemy and they live with the lowest health possible and they still kill you with less of those shots.

Rimna

Well-Known Monkey
I hate the feeling of helplessness.
I hate it when there's nothing I can do to help my loved ones.
I hate that I am not good enough and that I have to depend on the mercy of my employer to earn enough money to live a somewhat decent life.
I hate that the older I get, the more careful I have to be with foods I eat because my body reacts badly to things I used to enjoy.
I hate that my best isn't good enough.
I hate time and how it never slows down.

ben909

vaporeon... *spills* ... wait espeon now
in fps games
When you unloaded all of your shots onto an enemy and they live with the lowest health possible and they still kill you with less of those shots.
this is annoying

CetaceanLover23

Hockey Rules!!
Banned
Iphones. Steve Jobs may have been an unabashed sociopathic jerk, but the batteries weren't made janky by design. They were much more limited at that time. You're telling me we now have batteries that can power electric cars, but they can't make a phone battery that doesn't poop itself after a few months of recharging it? You know what they say: build it to last and the customer never comes back. Build it to break, and you create a recurring customer...
In short terms: "planned obsolescence" (which sadly is a commonplace in just about everything built today. And people wonder why I buy vintage over modern)

ben909

In short terms: "planned obsolescence" (which sadly is a commonplace in just about everything built today. And people wonder why I buy vintage over modern)
yep... my i phone 5s lasted 5 years because i stuck with ios9 and did not update it, before the battery totally died, apple said could not be fixed, battery store could change tje battery in under 30 min(did for the stuff that does not work on new system)... and then last year an update halfs the battery life

i honestly think they make the software deal damage after a period of time, i used to joke about apple putting an explosive charge into their stuff to break it

JacobFloofWoof

Metal Misanthrope
How people, such as those in authority or a higher position love to just frequently change the language or context surrounding a sensitive subject in a short span of time and make the opposing arguments against their ever-changing proclamations somehow seem incongruous in current time to avoid general consensus for questioning their narratives or constant disinformation. For instance, you can quote an official word, information, story, document, definition from the dictionary, whatever, that is still being applied today, "officially" or "scientifically" by what an official, politician, doctor, or scientist said weeks/months ago, one that is held in high regard, and then suddenly be called "crazy" ,or, a "liar" by the average cable news watcher (someone who also trusts the source you got your information from) when these officials or highly regarded institutions do some "slight" changing to the previous context or language surrounding the subject in question to invalidate what is currently being brought to the table, or for what they've previously said before as "solid or official information that the public needs to take seriously", so the arguments brought forward somehow lose their merit as some "conspiracy nonsense" just by having the public convinced that they either "never said such things", or, "there was a reason for why they said such things" (nothing to see here btw), because all that's needed to keep people from questioning anything, is to keep them convinced, that anything they've been told for what is "official and unquestionable" will always be true, despite it being a frequent ever-changing phenomena, even if they've just been lied to right in front of them, or by any forms of authority or "officials" who keep telling them something else quite frequency, so frequent, that it sometimes even goes unnoticed in a sentence when they start talking in these recent theatrical hearings you see on TV.

To make it simple, I'll just say this: I strongly dislike people like Dr. Fauci, Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, DeSantis, Trump, Biden, Harris, among others who lead their herds off the edge of the cliff into an oblivious hole of insanity, and make as though it is either their faults in the end, acting like they shouldn't have trusted them, despite that being their very jobs to these people, or that only one party is responsible, making the act even more deceptive and confusing for those already living in constant fear and hatred.

O

O.D.D.

-Sigh- I hate when threads are derailed by a clothesline full of dirty laundry.

I also hate doxxing for any reason, because it’s inviting unhinged people to physically do something and giving them the tools to do it at worst, and it’s a threat of doing so at best. Doxxing should 100% be a crime and I’d give up internet anonymity to make it easily prosecutable. Before you doxx, ask yourself if you’re the bastion of benevolence that should be throwing stones from your glass house.

Lastly, I hate how much we have to complain about when we live in a first world country with excess everything. It’s human nature to want for more when you have more than enough and it’s why hairless monkeys suuuuuuck. I’m guilty of this too because I also suffer from the curse of humanity.
Re: doxing - barring sensitive info like SSN and medical records (and sometimes those too) your location/address/phone is likely already out there in the wild. WhitePages, Spokeo etc all collect information like that without your consent and you have to pester them to get it removed from public view.
E: and yes this is a thing I hate so it's on topic, I abhor the idea of selling even non-sensitive personal info and its presence on the internet has caused me and others I care about headaches

Last edited by a moderator:

CetaceanLover23

Hockey Rules!!
Banned
yep... my i phone 5s lasted 5 years because i stuck with ios9 and did not update it, before the battery totally died, apple said could not be fixed, battery store could change tje battery in under 30 min(did for the stuff that does not work on new system)... and then last year an update halfs the battery life

i honestly think they make the software deal damage after a period of time, i used to joke about apple putting an explosive charge into their stuff to break it
Thus why I buy tech from the 1950's-1980's because A) They were built to last, and B) They honestly look better. ;)

ben909

Thus why I buy tech from the 1950's-1980's because A) They were built to last, and B) They honestly look better. ;)
i like my new stuff to much... but do get annoyed when it breaks

other thing i have noticed is that aside form batteries. iphones are the only thing that i have seen high end versions break down that fast, but they still stop being as good

i was using an 8 year old laptop at the place i worked last fall/spring and it worked great except for the battery (looked hyper high end for when it was bought, so still good 8 years later)

Chaosmasterdelta

Rule Breaker
I hate it when I have to disrupt my schedule to go to a required art convocation event for class. Especially if it means staying up past my bedtime.