• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Things That You Hate v3.0

JacobFloofWoof

Metal Misanthrope
And In relation to this community, furries have such a bad reputation here in the US.

It's such bullshit man ;~;
The reputation of furries is the least of my concerns. In my opinion, there's much worse and concerning problems out there that really hit deep than the drama within this community.

O

O.D.D.

Seemingly, the essence of being an American is paying taxes/worrying about prosperity, consuming garbage, and living in fear of ongoing and future crises. Where's this so-called "American Dream", where's this "Liberty and happiness", and why are all the above achievable only for extremely wealthy and influential people, but there are so many exceptions for 98% of the population?
"It's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe in it." - Carlin

SerlisTialo

sea cucumber
people who were in the military that expect everyone to be peak fitness all the time.

Foxridley

A fox named Ridley
People who post political comments in places where they have no relevance.
In a TV clip on YouTube, someone will comment "Just like [politician I don't like]"

It doesn't matter if I agree with the political leaning they're showing; it's still friggin' annoying.

JacobFloofWoof

Metal Misanthrope
People and Congress who constantly preach law and order when their own government is full of criminals.

When you have other people's back for so long, only for them to throw you under the bus.

Punji

Vaskebjørn
Coworkers. I don't think I've ever had any real coworkers who were actually of any use.

They're all either lazy, incompetent, rude, inconsiderate, get in the way, inefficient, or some combination of these.

I'm a bit of a workaholic so I tend to do more than I really even should, but so rarely does anyone ever come close to my expectations of other people in a workplace. I'd rather work alone almost 100% of the time instead of in a supposed "team."

ben909

vaporeon
wants to shoot the people that take masks off to sneeze or...

Yakamaru

Autumn wolf
Having to cut contact with people you used to care a lot about.

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
It's kind of scary that there are people in higher education who believe in astrology.
It's like people who are in cults or flat earthers, often they're not stupid people, just people who get an ego boost out of believing in something that nobody would logically believe in.

Fcomega121

Friendly Lady Blitz von Reolvia

Fcomega121

Friendly Lady Blitz von Reolvia
I hate that my dog ALWAYS howls when the damned train passes by, or the gas announcer, or just because he wants to

I hate that my batteries always last only 5 seconds and then they screw up!

I hate to have a beard with THICC hairs that can screw up metal razors
I want to make a laser razor at home to delete it! >:|

O

O.D.D.

Windows 10, forever and always.
The amount of unreasonably stupid fuck-ups that have occurred with W10 development, updates and support just blow my mind. The highest praise I can give W10 is that it isn't WinME or Vista. Win8 was kind of crappy but SOMEHOW it wasn't as crappy as W10 has gotten.

(quit trying to force the tablet PC UI meme through, your inability to understand your own market is SAD, Microsoft)

O

O.D.D.

I hate shaving, I hate shaving nicks, and I hate nicks that I don't realize are there until the aftershave hits

Yakamaru

Autumn wolf

Stay Fluft

So many cats, such a little time.
I hate moldy tomatos… seriously though, WTF?

28D8DF04-96D2-4BA9-B546-2238EEEA7C31.jpeg

Nexus Cabler

Conduit of Synergy
Obnoxiously fake plants.

The ones that don't even try to imitate nature.

They don't even have similar colors. It's just some amalgamation of plastic basking in the sun, mocking God.

Stay Fluft

So many cats, such a little time.
Obnoxiously fake plants.

The ones that don't even try to imitate nature.

They don't even have similar colors. It's just some amalgamation of plastic basking in the sun, mocking God.
Fake plants don’t seem complete without at least 3 years of dust build up on them.