• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Things That You Hate v3.0

Nexus Cabler

Conduit of Synergy
Youtubers posting videos of them doing charitable things like feeding a homeless person.

I hate it because they set up the plan to film it, post it online, add feel good music, and enjoy the large amount of praise and approval from people for an act that anyone could do at any day and walk away expecting nothing because it was basic kindness.

Fcomega121

Friendly Maned fox+Phoenix
"Effing". Swear or don't swear. No half measures
Exactly!

No one fucking swears anymore

English lacks a good amount of swears and they're blocked lol

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
Exactly!

No one fucking swears anymore

English lacks a good amount of swears and they're blocked lol
Then if we're not careful, the euphemism becomes the next gross word that nobody can handle

Oh wait we're already there.

Nexus Cabler

Conduit of Synergy
When you ask a person a question regarding the preference of two things such as a preferred band, food, or weapon of choice during a theoretical zombie outbreak implying they should choose one or the other and their answer ends up being "both/neither/" or the accursed "yes lol"

"Effing". Swear or don't swear. No half measures
It is nothing compared to the sheer impact the phrase "gosh heckie" has.

That'll assert who is the alpha swearer.

T

the sleepiest kitty

Allergy symptoms that I have had for years.

My nose is always itchy

ben909

vaporeon
the odd silence when a furnace fan turns off

Fcomega121

Friendly Maned fox+Phoenix
When my internet goes out all the day like it happened yesterday T.T

Nexus Cabler

Conduit of Synergy
I agree with Fcomega, I really hate internet outages

Also power outages in general, even more so now that I have an aquarium that requires waterflow and heat to keep my boi happy

ben909

vaporeon
I agree with Fcomega, I really hate internet outages

Also power outages in general, even more so now that I have an aquarium that requires waterflow and heat to keep my boi happy
there are batteries for that... but heating element need much more then a laptop

Kellan Meig'h

Kilted Luthier
the odd silence when a furnace fan turns off
Um, how about the odd silence with the steam boiler stops working? Got the heating dOOd coming out this afternoon/evening. Not happy, having to use the sun for passive heat gain in the daytime and a quartz heater for evenings to stay ahead of the heat loss in a 3,300 sq ft home. Grrrr!

Shyy

slightly confused, mostly fun loving Protogen
That is normally a "we can fix it" thing. I'm referring to those who do it for whatever reason. Sometimes to the point of telling them what you are thinking "point blank" and fallout be DAMNED.

Rye the eevee

Who am i?
I personally hate talking, whether it's in front of a crowd or just alone in my bedroom, I will not speak.

Shyy

slightly confused, mostly fun loving Protogen
No fan of crowds here, either. Most people, pass. I'm good without interaction...