• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Things That You Hate v3.0

Nexus Cabler

Draconic technophile
Speaking of, I really hate when people who say "I don't do drugs, I just get high on life".

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
People who can't take their trash with them when walking around in the company's building. THE BIN'S TWO FEET AWAY YOU TWAT!

RAM

Party stacks in PVP games.

To date, I have not encountered a single developer who has successfully addressed this problem in any PVP game that I've played within the last fifteen years.

KimberVaile

Officially elected and actual ruler of FAF
Oh, this will probably seem a little petty, but, man I despise a lot of modern music. Hell, just a lot of mainstream music in general. The lyrical content is banal crap and usually revolves around:

a. Drug use
b. A girl some dude has the hots for
c. Having sex

I'm not expecting music generally speaking to have the depth of something like Piano Man or the like, but I dunno. Music feels like a paint by numbers affair these days. Incredibly predictable.

Last edited:

Rimna

Well-Known Monkey
Not hate but it makes me cringe really hard when guys address women and girls as "females"...
We had a meeting with one of the managers yesterday and he demanded that we turn on our company-provided webcams so he can see us, since he didn't get the chance to meet us in the office, and he actually said "Aren't there any females in this group? I don't see them on the webcam feed"

Like.... holy shit... this isn't reddit. Fuck off. Out of all the things he could have said - colleagues, co-workers, women, girls, ladies... FEMALES?!? WHAT THE SHIT IS THIS, A PLANT EARTH DOCUMENTARY??!??!

HHHHWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIII

ben909

vaporeon... *spills* ... wait espeon now
worries that may be a red flag

Outré

(o͞o-trā′)
Oh, this will probably seem a little petty, but, man I despise a lot of modern music. Hell, just a lot of mainstream music in general. The lyrical content is banal crap and usually revolves around:

a. Drug use
b. A girl some dude has the hots for
c. Having sex

I'm not expecting music generally speaking to have the depth of something like Piano Man or the like, but I dunno. Music feels like a paint by numbers affair these days. Incredibly predictable.
You should check out Tekashi69.. j/k

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
Not hate but it makes me cringe really hard when guys address women and girls as "females"...
We had a meeting with one of the managers yesterday and he demanded that we turn on our company-provided webcams so he can see us, since he didn't get the chance to meet us in the office, and he actually said "Aren't there any females in this group? I don't see them on the webcam feed"

Like.... holy shit... this isn't reddit. Fuck off. Out of all the things he could have said - colleagues, co-workers, women, girls, ladies... FEMALES?!? WHAT THE SHIT IS THIS, A PLANT EARTH DOCUMENTARY??!??!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIII

It really does sound impersonal. Does it even matter if there are females within a small group of employees? Do they usually divide things so that there is at least one female present?

People be weird, yo.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Recognizing someone's posting style, but not having enough solid evidence for a cheeky callout.

Ennui Elemental

Can you not

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIII
are they fucking Ferengi or something

FEEEEEEEEEE-MALES

Fcomega121

Friendly Maned fox+Phoenix
Sudden loud and unexpected noises. Sometimes it really scares the hell out of me.
Same here, specially when they happen at night

Living near a volcano and hearing roarings

Or my damned neighbors that watch horror movies at night >~<

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
Sudden loud and unexpected noises. Sometimes it really scares the hell out of me.
Heard a thump and a girl screamed in an upstairs apartment and . It was so loud their neighbor came running over.
"Are you okay?!"
"Yea, I just banged my knee into the counter" :D
:mad:
I hate it when people scream. Screaming is for when you're in serious distress!!!
(or nsfw things)

Ennui Elemental

Can you not
Oh great

So some real shitheads have started showing up in MWO with a unit tag (RWD5) and a member called "The Kangslayer". Abusing VOIP and finding other ways to be nuisances.

Confused?

Replace the 5 with an S.

LittleCoyoteeJeez

Your Local Pringles Dealer/smolrabidballoffuzz
Shipping. It makes me really unconfortable some times because people take it so far on so many levels.

• people are toxic about ships/otps
• messed up ships (incest, pedophilia, forced romantic attraction on others in ex, ships with gay characters being shipped with the opposite AND vice versa
• ships real people together, they will EVEN write about them or do art of them

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
Karens. Especially the smug karen smirk, you don't know how much you hate it until you see it.

Ennui Elemental

Can you not
Shipping. It makes me really unconfortable some times because people take it so far on so many levels.

• people are toxic about ships/otps
• messed up ships (incest, pedophilia, forced romantic attraction on others in ex, ships with gay characters being shipped with the opposite AND vice versa
• ships real people together, they will EVEN write about them or do art of them
Shipping is "death of the author" taken in a really weird, prurient direction.