• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Things That You Hate v3.0

Shyy

slightly confused, mostly fun loving Protogen
Mondays that fall on the first of the month... the entire week is going to be hectic... f*@# retail employment.

Shyy

Way more wasted time, straightening things back up after they finish just dropping things wherever they feel like it. Not even going to mention the "Karen-izing"....

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
When my phone decides to do daylight savings a week before it's supposed to. Got an extra hour of sleep but had to do the ol' 15 minute morning hustle.

Shyy

Having my employer try work out a new pay schedule with me, to try to get me to stay to help pack everything up when the warehouse closes down next year. Close to 50,000 sq ft, packed to the 14 ceilings... FML...

ben909

garlic
Having my employer try work out a new pay schedule with me, to try to get me to stay to help pack everything up when the warehouse closes down next year. Close to 50,000 sq ft, packed to the 14 ceilings... FML...
is it the workload part thata bad or the closing part

Bigjackaal48

Food snobs online who meltdown at anyone choices in food/drink. People who get mad that Alcohol is a dissociative drug since it affects the NMDA receptor. Trying to get medication for heartburn that not peppermint flavoured why do they keep doing this???. Self loathing furries that make who shut up & go away.

ben909

garlic
Food snobs online who meltdown at anyone choices in food/drink. People who get mad that Alcohol is a dissociative drug since it affects the NMDA receptor. Trying to get medication for heartburn that not peppermint flavoured why do they keep doing this???. Self loathing furries that make who shut up & go away.
i think some of the drugs for heartburn themselves taste like mint... although that may be a different stomach drug

Bigjackaal48

i think some of the drugs for heartburn themselves taste like mint... although that may be a different stomach drug
Mint makes me gag violently & acid burps are a nightmare. Much rather use pepto bismol which tastes like creamy root beer but 2x stronger. But Spearmint doesn't bother me much since It more sweet than icy heat that peppermint gives.

Ennui Elemental

Eat shit and die, tankie assholes
Banned
Mint makes me gag violently & acid burps are a nightmare. Much rather use pepto bismol which tastes like creamy root beer but 2x stronger. But Spearmint doesn't bother me much since It more sweet than icy heat that peppermint gives.
They make fruit flavored heartburn remedies (Tums/Rolaids/etc)

Pepto has not been great for heartburn in my experience - its best use is probably antidiarrheal because, well, it's RATHER good at solving that temporarily at least.

Minerva_Minx

Explosion loving skooma cat
Supervisors who can't be bothered with a feedback