• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Things That You Hate v3.0

Outré

(o͞o-trā′)
Supervisors who can't be bothered with a feedback
You need to hire yourself a new supervisor. You can always give them feedback rather they like it or not! I feel lucky that I get along with my supervisor and the team I work with. I worked independently for like 10 years, so it was a bit weird transitioning to working with people. Haha

I also hate that this forum has extraordinarily limited emoji support. I can’t use my kitty cat emoji‘s :(

Minerva_Minx

Explosion loving skooma cat
You need to hire yourself a new supervisor. You can always give them feedback rather they like it or not! I feel lucky that I get along with my supervisor and the team I work with. I worked independently for like 10 years, so it was a bit weird transitioning to working with people. Haha

I also hate that this forum has extraordinarily limited emoji support. I can’t use my kitty cat emoji‘s :(
Would if I could. For now, gotta work with the guy on this project, even though he's already sent me to the doc. Yay...

Outré

(o͞o-trā′)
Would if I could. For now, gotta work with the guy on this project, even though he's already sent me to the doc. Yay...
Is he the reason you got radiation poisoning? So your an electronic engineer? I work in electronics as well, I’m not an engineer though. I setup/repair/program stuff. I work with some engineers though. Most of them are cool… cept for one guy who doesn’t always understand how the equipment involved in his project functions. Haha

Minerva_Minx

Is he the reason you got radiation poisoning? So your an electronic engineer? I work in electronics as well, I’m not an engineer though. I setup/repair/program stuff. I work with some engineers though. Most of them are cool… cept for one guy who doesn’t always understand how the equipment involved in his project functions. Haha
Same guy. And yes, I'm an Electrical Engineer with specialization in broadcast.

Minerva_Minx

Oh cool! Well not about they guy, but the other part.
I'm socially awkward, highly analytical, have a bunch of random nerdy facts, self assured, and have questionable logic at times. Numbers don't lie or care about feelings. I was born for this.

I fucking hate it that for the second time this week our trainer made us stay overtime.

Holy shit.

Yeah, I told him that my workday ends at 5:30 and I left
That is a terrible instructor!

Outré

(o͞o-trā′)
I'm socially awkward, highly analytical, have a bunch of random nerdy facts, self assured, and have questionable logic at times. Numbers don't lie or care about feelings. I was born for this.

That is a terrible instructor!
I’m the king of socially awkward. Especially if I have to deal with more than one person at once. Every once in a while I’ll meet a person that I seem comfortable interacting with… i’ve always tried to figure out what it is about those particular people that is different. But I’ve never come to a conclusion.

I love nerdy facts. Sometimes I feel like I drive people nuts going on about stuff that they probably don’t care about. Haha

Minerva_Minx

I love numbers and math. I literally answered an email with 6 and received approval for a project where every other station had paragraphs.

I hate the complicated equations. FOIL method is great for high school and college, but f me with some of these. And every test/certification is with a standard non scientific, non programmable calculator. Open book, so that kind of helps.

Foxridley

A fox named Ridley
The YouTube search algorithm.
Gives a few (somewhat) relevant results, then a bunch of clickbaity videos tangentially related to what you're looking for. Most of it is not from original content creators.

Minerva_Minx

I hate YouTube because it is no longer original content creators but reality reality television. It's people pretending to be real and make original content with production staff and geared towards whatever sponsored audience. It's like 80s cartoons: a 30 min ad to shill products

Outré

(o͞o-trā′)
YouTube should start playing one of these clips after every video.

T

the sleepiest kitty

I'm sorry. My neighbor is rude sometimes and I took it to heart.

T

the sleepiest kitty

I deleted it. It said "[i hate] my crackhead neighbor". I feel like shit for saying that
I was just angry at him.

Bigjackaal48

Really getting fed up with Furry artists on Twitter, Threaten to run to another site cause of petty drama they caused or refused to ignore. Also I kinda wish I could read Japanese when the Kemono artists I follow post anything.

Ennui Elemental

Eat shit and die, tankie assholes
Banned
Lazy, cowardly idiots. Whoever you are you better buy me dinner and drinks next time you fuck me like that.

Last edited: