• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Things That You Hate v3.0

ConorHyena

From out of the rain.

0-0.png

Yakamaru

Bara mig och lite bensin

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
I hate my sensitiveness, spirit-wise.

It's a two-edged blade, it helps me predict someone's person and/or detect the incoming situations(or even foresee, if in harmony with intelligence), but it also tends to soak me into exaggerated concerns and fears often--because my senses were, and are, highly(terribly) accurate.

The latter is the part I hate. I often wish I was dull and dumb.

ArtGirl205

Also a big fan of the Joker
Things that I hate are bullies, trolls spammers
people who are mean to animals
peas and beans bleurgh
and getting headaches

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
I put some salmon in the oven and rice+veggies in the rice cooker (it steams them perfectly from frozen so if you were wondering about it, do it, it works).

They would be done at the same time...
If I remembered to set it on Cook. T_T

Punji

Daedric Prince of Secrets
Dry eyes. The air here is very dry at the best of times and in these cold winters it becomes crisp. Great for breathing, bad for waking up in.

Baron Tredegar

Ukraine Strong!
True unpopular opinion time: I dont like most modern anime. Stuff like AOT, My Hero, and Demon Slayer just seem too manufactured for my tastes. I much prefer older anime from before it became mainstream in America. I'm more into stuff like Mobile Suit Gundam, Ghost in the Shell, and Akira.

Minerva_Minx

Explosion loving skooma cat
Pop up overlay ads on my phone that even sending them away doesnt stop it from preventing you from using the page

Yakamaru

Bara mig och lite bensin
People who want to sell me shit.

Minerva_Minx

Explosion loving skooma cat