• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Things That You Hate v3.0

Baron Tredegar

Master of Forgotten Lore
Adults who can’t handle hearing swears. Can’t stand when I, a fully grown adult man, will casually drop a swear like “fuck” and get nasty glares from some entitled prudish man-child nearby. I’m sorry but this isn’t a kindergarten classroom — it’s public. If you can’t handle hearing mean words then maybe you should learn to wear some earbuds when you have to leave the home. I’m not sure how some adults truly function in society if hearing a light swear word upsets them enough to need to glare at me.
You would have loved Pensacola Christian College then. I was the only person there who I know ever swore. Everyone else said "Frick you" or "what the frick". When a student got raped when I was there my immediate response was to say the whole incident was terrible and "fucked up". The main gossip for the next few days wasnt about the horrific rape but rather me saying fuck. I am so glad I left that place.

ben909

vaporeon character != mushroom characters
hides using "app" instead of "crap"

Punji

Daedric Prince of Secrets
Doing laundry. Everything about it, bleh.

Discord. "Oh, I see you're copying an image from a website to Discord? Let me duplicate that for you, obviously you want two identical copies of the same thing."

Nexus Cabler

\ ( :v ) /
I hate whenever I forget I am low on shampoo and don't have enough to wash my hair properly when showering.

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
I hate Linux Ubuntu. It already killed two of my flashdrives.

"Lighter, gives you more control in comparison to Windows"

Fuck off.
Windows definitely gives a more comprehensive universe of products and better troubleshooting in a pinch.

ben909

yay i am not the only one who has issues with dogs

Nexus Cabler

I hate chihuahuas.
(Sorry to all the chihuahua lovers out there <3 Just can’t stand the little gremlins)
I've worked with dogs in numerous jobs and can understand.

The little dogs are without a doubt the grumpiest. This is mostly because owners of small dogs think it's cute for example when their chihuahuas charge and bark at guests. Yeah, it's not as dangerous as a rottweiler, but that's still a dog that's bearing his or her teeth and ready to bite, and thus they need the behavioral training to not do that like with any other larger breed of dog.

Last edited:

ben909

and because owners cannot possible comprehend that their precious yap is bad

Nexus Cabler

Lot of pup-shaming going on today.
To clarify, I don't hate any kind of dog breed.

It's the lack of training people invest with their dogs that causes aggressive and territorial behavior in life. With any dog, it's most crucial to begin training them at a young age because that's when they learn the quickest. People sometimes don't pay attention to behaviors puppies display like barking at family members, growling, or food hoarding, because people find the scene adorable.

It can 'look' cute, but it's a whole different picture when that 12-pound puppy is now 80 and could seriously hurt someone. A lot of the dogs I took care of in shelters got there because their owners weren't responsible and didn't dedicate the time to train them.

J

JacobFloofWoof

To clarify, I don't hate any kind of dog breed.

It's the lack of training people invest with their dogs that causes aggressive and territorial behavior in life. With any dog, it's most crucial to begin training them at a young age because that's when they learn the quickest. People sometimes don't pay attention to behaviors puppies display like barking at family members, growling, or food hoarding, because people find the scene adorable.

It can 'look' cute, but it's a whole different picture when that 12-pound puppy is now 80 and could seriously hurt someone. A lot of the dogs I took care of in shelters got there because their owners weren't responsible and didn't dedicate the time to train them.
The best training is snuggles.

Nexus Cabler

The best training is snuggles.
This is true. Positive reinforcement like praise and affection is the best thing you can do. Dogs love it like nothing else. No matter how small of a task, or request, I give them showers of love because it helps them stay in that pattern.

Of course, I love my dogs anyway, so I'm snuggling them all the time regardless XD.

ben909

*aggressively pup shames*

ben909

*tries starting feline uprising*

ben909