• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Things That You Hate v3.0

itsmeelysemarie

To Kurt with love.
Waking up with a headache only to realize that I did this to myself cause I didn't have any coffee yesterday.

Rimna

Well-known Monkey
I cannot claim to have musical talent myself, so I cannot really offer any advice about rhythm. Perhaps somebody in the music section of the forum could though? Is there a thread for people learning guitar?

Sorry for the late response, things have been kinda crazy and I forgot to reply. I don't know if there are any threads about playing guitar, but there's plenty of resource on the internet. I don't know why it doesn't work for me - maybe I'm not consistent enough or I don't know how to start and build up. I know for a fact that my equipment isn't the issue - I've seen people using really cheap gear playing masterfully.

Last year when I got the electric guitar, I signed up for an online learning platform that was charging $5 a month and I learned a lot of music theory from it. There were plenty of exercises there which I didn't really do too often.

Maybe that's my problem with it - I don't exercise enough. I don't know. But it's very difficult to find it in me to practice when I can hardly even play anything, and I see zero progress for the past 2 years.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
I hate that I can't use Microsoft word without signing in

Libre Office is freely-available software that imitates most Microsoft products well enough to be interchangeable.

If you want to make professional standard documents you could teach yourself LaTeX (also free), which is a document editing software in which you directly code commands.
(so no more dragging and dropping graphics or struggling to organise layouts)

Sorry for the late response, things have been kinda crazy and I forgot to reply. I don't know if there are any threads about playing guitar, but there's plenty of resource on the internet. I don't know why it doesn't work for me - maybe I'm not consistent enough or I don't know how to start and build up. I know for a fact that my equipment isn't the issue - I've seen people using really cheap gear playing masterfully.

Last year when I got the electric guitar, I signed up for an online learning platform that was charging $5 a month and I learned a lot of music theory from it. There were plenty of exercises there which I didn't really do too often.

Maybe that's my problem with it - I don't exercise enough. I don't know. But it's very difficult to find it in me to practice when I can hardly even play anything, and I see zero progress for the past 2 years.

I think to get good at anything you probably have to spend about an hour a day practising it; you have to be religious.

But then again, practice doesn't guarantee progress either. I know that well enough! x3

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof
Having no energy.

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
I hate those "training" videos at work, most of them are about identitarianism and have fuckall to do with work, talk down to us, and are generally pretty dumb

Even saw some made with goanimate and I that's another layer of "can't watch them with a straight face" because of that program's messed up catalogue of online content

There are quite a few things that I particularly Dislike.
  • Anarcho-Capitalists
  • Religious Zealots
  • Racists
  • Neo-nazis
  • SJWs
  • People who think that they have a right to silence others simply because they disagree with someone
  • Neo-Puritians
  • Authoritarians of any side of the political spectrum
  • People who complain about seeing something they don't like and then going out of their way to complain about it to everyone they see. (You can particularly see this on youtube comments)
  • Edgelords
  • Neon Genesis Evangelion (Seriously, it's not deep or intelligent in anyway. It's just the fever dream of some guy who went crazy and didn't take his pills)
So yeah there's a list of things I don't like.
So, what are anarcha-capitalists, SJWs, and neo-puritians? What is neon genesis evangelion?

Nexus Cabler

\ ( :v ) /
So, what are anarcha-capitalists, SJWs, and neo-puritians? What is neon genesis evangelion?

I understand if you didn't notice, but that was a person's post from 6 years ago. I don't think you'll be getting a response from them any time soon.

You would have an easier time googling these questions.

I understand if you didn't notice, but that was a person's post from 6 years ago. I don't think you'll be getting a response from them any time soon.

You would have an easier time googling these questions.
Yeah... Probably should have checked...

ben909

vaporeon character != mushroom characters
they were last here in 2016 as well, so its not an old but active member

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof
Ah, 2016. What an era of cringe.

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof

ben909

vaporeon character != mushroom characters
... that does sound odd, and slightly dangerous because people get numb to the sound