• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Things That You Hate v3.0

KimberVaile

Self congratulatory title goes here
View attachment 134881

How about you tax this dick in your mouth, shit ass?

"People" are "worried" about declining birth rates in the UK. They're openly fearful there won't be enough wage slaves to make the government and billionaires more money in 30 years. So they're trying to push some "sensus data" where "people" think the childless should be taxed for it.

Because fuck infertility, same sex/trans couples, poor people, and you know, motherfuckers that don't WANT kids.
The UK literally becoming every grandparent ever and badgering you for grandkids.

Chaosmasterdelta

Rule Breaker
I hate that the only microphone that I have for my computer is a old, sticky webcam.

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
Virtue vultures

Chaosmasterdelta

Rule Breaker
I hate how slow the walking speed is in VR Chat, even in words like one that recreates a level of Super Mario 64.

Nexus Cabler

Randomized subroutines
Flies. I can't stand them. Especially one or more manages to get into my house. They are so disgusting. They land on everything. They are hard to hit unless you've got the right object.

Sometimes if I want to take a nap, one may find its way in the bedroom and fly around my face. It is so obnoxious. I found out there is this product called a salt gun. As the name implies, it's a plastic gun that shoots small amounts of salt with each shot. It functions like a pump action shotgun.

It works with wasps and hornets too.

Rimna

Flies. I can't stand them. Especially one or more manages to get into my house. They are so disgusting. They land on everything. They are hard to hit unless you've got the right object.

Sometimes if I want to take a nap, one may find its way in the bedroom and fly around my face. It is so obnoxious. I found out there is this product called a salt gun. As the name implies, it's a plastic gun that shoots small amounts of salt with each shot. It functions like a pump action shotgun.

It works with wasps and hornets too.

I usually whack the flies with an old towel or a piece of cloth that I know I won't need. Flies are so disgusting.

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
The term "content", this phrase is taking over as what people call anything that can be produced and is garbage.

This youtube-based hellspawn may be a useful counterweight to art site-based abusive use of "art", but still it causes leveling down of khantent across the board.

KimberVaile

Self congratulatory title goes here
The term "content", this phrase is taking over as what people call anything that can be produced and is garbage.

This youtube-based hellspawn may be a useful counterweight to art site-based abusive use of "art", but still it causes leveling down of khantent across the board.
You're telling me DSP's streams aren't high art?

SirRob

Just reality. ('-')
I don't believe you really think that, everything I know about you suggests you love reality. Nature, the world, people. That it's all being destroyed by us is depressing and worthy of hate, but that's because you have a genuine love for what exists.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
I don't believe you really think that, everything I know about you suggests you love reality. Nature, the world, people. That it's all being destroyed by us is depressing and worthy of hate, but that's because you have a genuine love for what exists.

thank you

Punji

Daedric Prince of Secrets
I hate when pizza places ask for a tip for walk-in service. I don't want to disappoint the guy working there but money doesn't grow on trees and I didn't get a special service like delivery.

Hope they know it's nothing personal. I'm sure getting a lot of tips can really make the job easier.

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
BANANAS!!! D8<

The texture is hard enough to deal with- but now I can never predict when to eat them.
The skins are still green at the store so I'll give it a few days.

Turns out they didn't ripen properly, so the outside is going to look green forever. That makes things taste weird and it's all chunky and gross and I can't stomach it.
Bananas are nice and yellow with no brown spots but are completely battered and bruised war veterans when you peel them open. ICK MUSH ICK!
Finally get a bunch that looks perfect even after I peel it- BUT WHEN I BITE INTO IT ITS GOT CHUNKY/TOUGHER SPOTS AND I HUUUAAAAGH---

I CANT WIN!

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
BANANAS!!! D8<

The texture is hard enough to deal with- but now I can never predict when to eat them.

Turns out they didn't ripen properly, so the outside is going to look green forever. That makes things taste weird and it's all chunky and gross and I can't stomach it.
Bananas are nice and yellow with no brown spots but are completely battered and bruised war veterans when you peel them open. ICK MUSH ICK!
Finally get a bunch that looks perfect even after I peel it- BUT WHEN I BITE INTO IT ITS GOT CHUNKY/TOUGHER SPOTS AND I HUUUAAAAGH---

I CANT WIN!
I feel your struggle, lol.

Also, coconuts. They taste great and you can make a lot with them, but you need a machete to them open.

SirRob

BANANAS!!! D8<

I CANT WIN!
I haven't had a straight up banana in quite a while. I generally just slice it and put it into my breakfast cereal. If it's overripe, I just mush it and that gets rid of the texture problem.

Reactions: RAM

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
Fake laughs at work.

"Let's go around and I introduce ourselves!"
...after working here for almost 6 months with each other....

Took a minute of silence for someone to volunteer. Can we please just get started? :/ We've been waiting to be fully trained, we're on month 5.

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
Like woody woodpecker, is what it reminds me of.
But just a constant loop of the last half.

It's been forever since I've seen that show, but I can see where that could grate on people, lol.

Last edited:

Punji

Daedric Prince of Secrets
Fruit flies. Leave a little bit of vegetable matter in the trash for a few days then there's dozens of the things and they're there to stay.

Awful.