• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Things That You Hate v3.0

ben909

vaporeon character != mushroom characters
the people who break the keyboard stands on school or other shared computers

Filter

ɹǝʇlᴉℲ
When tracking says an important package was delivered, but it isn't in the mailbox. Then, two days later, realizing that you had brought the package inside but didn't remember doing so.

Baron Tredegar

Master of Forgotten Lore
It's gotta be people who have virtually no sense of humor, and become sour the moment somebody cracks a joke.
I knew a guy like this at my old college. He was super right wing and would constantly complain about "liberals being offended by everything" and then he would proceed to get offended by pretty much every joke because they would all be against his "morals".

KimberVaile

Self congratulatory title goes here
I knew a guy like this at my old college. He was super right wing and would constantly complain about "liberals being offended by everything" and then he would proceed to get offended by pretty much every joke because they would all be against his "morals".
That's the one, the one that makes a moral issue out of every single joke. Happens on both sides of the political lane too. Stuff like that is unbearably obnoxious and sucks the fun out of every conversation.

Baron Tredegar

Master of Forgotten Lore
That's the one, the one that makes a moral issue out of every single joke. Happens on both sides of the political lane too. Stuff like that is unbearably obnoxious and sucks the fun out of every conversation.
I agree 100%. People like that just ruin social gatherings.

Kellan Meig'h

Kilted Luthier
New renters next door to my house, depositing an expired tag POS Chevy something or another, the corner of the trunk that had the badge is rusted off, right in front of MY house! I have to put out the garbage cans in front of my house, so only one car can be there. Like, MY truck. The garbage truck won't pick up if your can is too close your car, another can or the corner.
The neighbor's barf bucket now has a flat tire, too. My guess is he had that pile at his previous dwelling and had to move it to his new digs or else. Welp, I'll give him one chance to move it, then I report it. I'm not letting the renters with a shit load of parking beside their house, just not on the street convenient, make me park elsewhere, which really is nowhere. That fifty-two feet in front of my house is the only place I have to park.
Yup, The Old Warhorse is pissed, ladies and gentlemen. We have had nothing but problems out of that rental house.

ben909

vaporeon character != mushroom characters
wonders if that would be helpful for people with tails

Kellan Meig'h

Kilted Luthier
I hate it when the MicroSD card in your phone decides to roll snake-eyes. !@%$#^&%*!@#@%$^$!

Replacement ordered from Amazoo for delivery in about 12 hours from now.

Bigjackaal48

Not even just jokes I had 2 people claim I'm ageist for Claiming that 50% of old people in city/town are ghosts who forgotten to move on?. But the dumbest was when I talking about ASD-P which I strong view I have, being a thing I had people cry I'm trolling about that not everyone with psychosis need meds & find the episodes non threatening. Basically It ableist for me to say psychosis is not some scary death sentence, I'm just lost at them projecting there hate on to me.

In IRL I had someone go way overboard on us making michael jackson jokes acting like as If hated the singer guts. Was almost close to snapping at him saying "Why are you taking your issues out on us?, Either grow up or fuck off!!".

Kellan Meig'h

Kilted Luthier
New neighbors (the renter and his GF) that fukkin' yell all the time! Earlier, they were out bock, yelling at one another at the top of their lungs. I snapped, grabbed the little Freon horn from the boat and blew off a long sharp blast, then glared at them when they both looked to see where the sound came from. BTW, she's not on the lease and was told not to be trying to set up house there. Maybe, just maybe, they'll get evicted.

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
Being too hot with the blanket on and then too cold with the blanket off

Yakamaru

Thine Grumpy Resident
Trying to tame a high level Argentavis and then a fucking pack of Hyenadons come and kill the poor birb. Fuck you.

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
When people think they can somehow help/heal themselves by helping others.
All you're doing is putting things off.

And the overall lack of self-awareness with a lot of the people I've met/come across. Someone who can't even handle the slightest bit of conflict without flipping their lid has no business being an EMT and I don't know why it took them thousands of dollars to waste before they believed me. What makes it worse is they couldn't even stand the sight of blood, like they expect every response to be a pleasant one.

Filter

ɹǝʇlᴉℲ
There's no shortage of people who would like to control our lives because they're unable to control their own. They often position themselves as authority figures. Self reflection and self improvement can be difficult. It's easier for them to criticize and tell others what to do. And we wonder why society is so messed up.

The ones we would benefit from listening to are rarely the loudest or the most esteemed. Their voices are all too often drowned out by the crowd.