• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Things That You Love v3.0

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static
Time to revive a great, positive thread that seems to have been deleted here. What are the things in life that make you happy?
I will start by saying I love the weather today. Jacket weather, blue sky. Not a single cloud.

Nigel

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮
Stuff related to things I like. Obviously.

Bidoyinn

I love when it rains. Dogs, and flowers (though not the smell). A nice book. Noticing that you have one container of yogurt left when you thought you had none.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Yeah, yeah. They look so beautiful, but that smell....it's not bad, but I'm not fond of it.

I like it when they smell really sweet, like bluebells do. I'm not sure if you live in NW Europe or the Benelux countries, but in this part of the world every spring is accompanied by a solid carpet of blue bells in the woods, and I just love walking through it.

Bidoyinn

I like it when they smell really sweet, like bluebells do. I'm not sure if you live in NW Europe or the Benelux countries, but in this part of the world every spring is accompanied by a solid carpet of blue bells in the woods, and I just love walking through it.
I don't! I live in a suburban town so there isn't much here (that I know of).

Well now, we've got ourselves a regular Fannee Doolee over here... :p #letsseeifanyonegetsthatstupidreference
You lost me, sorry :')

malibu

I love eating tasty foods on an empty stomach after I've been starving for hours. It's so satisfying. Also, eating food while drunk or buzzed. It makes the food taste 10x better.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Danny DeVito, and especially his role as Louie DePalma in Taxi, and as Frank in It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static
Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 multiplayer is the stuff of dreams.

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static
In Ceramics class, our project is making a face jug. I am doing a fox head, and it is coming along real nice.

Grandpriest

Whatever ...
I love ...:
1. my family and friends.
2. a fun, engaging video game with a good story.
3. sex.
4. swimming.
5. sex
6. eating while having an empty stomach.
7. drinking milk right after eating some chocolate.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Getting a new pair of speakers, or a new amp, and then playing all kinds of music on it I may not have listened to in ages, to see how it sounds. Also, tube amps, especially when they have exposed, glowing tubes that sound and look nice.

Somnium

The Sparklewolf
Banned
Getting a new pair of speakers, or a new amp, and then playing all kinds of music on it I may not have listened to in ages, to see how it sounds. Also, tube amps, especially when they have exposed, glowing tubes that sound and look nice.

aww another music lover! how sweet

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static
I love how all the cars in Just Cause 3 are great off road.