• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Things That You Love v3.0

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
wait though.. do you just not like spaghetti noodles… or are you talking about the whole dish with like meatballs and marinara sauce?
If you're talking about him, it's the whole wheat noodles.

If you're talking about me, I hate the noodles.
Meatballs is fine because I can basically make it into a cheeseburger if I wanted.
Sauce is ick.

Outré

(o͞o-trā′)
No….

I’m curious do you also hate like pizza and lasagna and everything?

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
No….

I’m curious do you also hate like pizza and lasagna and everything?
Well it depends.
Pizza sauce and Tomato sauce are typically made different.
The one without chunks is what I prefer, but only on pizza.
I can eat macaroni and cheese... but I think there's more starch when it comes to spaghetti. It's all I can taste and it makes me queasy. :mad:

Outré

(o͞o-trā′)
Well it depends.
Pizza sauce and Tomato sauce are typically made different.
The one without chunks is what I prefer, but only on pizza.
I can eat macaroni and cheese... but I think there's more starch when it comes to spaghetti. It's all I can taste and it makes me queasy. :mad:
Dang. I love tomato based Italian food, but it’s all good. I’m actually a way picky eater. I hate all condiments… especially ketchup.

Outré

(o͞o-trā′)
I put the tiniest amount of ketchup on my food sometimes. Just for that tiny bit of zip (or extra moisture because I don't want to choke).
I actually have like a hyper sensitive sense of taste. Ketchup just taste like really nasty vinegar to me, haha

Connor J. Coyote

¥otie ¥otezer
Bagels with eggs and bacon...... -yes- ☺.
bacon-egg-cheese-bagel-sandwich-high-410x256.jpg

T

the sleepiest kitty

Slow-cooked dinners

Warm, cozy beds

A cat purring when I pet them

MY NIECE AND MY SISTER :D

Outré

(o͞o-trā′)
I love the planet of the apes movies. I kind of wonder if others in the community like that franchise at all. I know anthropomorphic apes he have a bit of a different vibe because they are already so similar to humans. Even though they’re not quite as adorable I still think they’re pretty cool..

Nexus Cabler

Draconic technophile
When I go into town to a place to eat and there's always dozens of these small brown sparrows that like to hang out on the sidewalks and eat crumbs and other bits of food.

For the furries that just absolutely crave validation for this hobby, here's something funny for you.

Paladins has a small handful of furry characters. A lot of players hate it and there's one they REALLY don't like. One individual went directly to their Twitter to shit on that specific skin. The lead artist for the game says "if you don't stop I'm gonna make another furry skin and name her "Salt".

FBwAUL_WUAYwtCA.jpg:large

To add insult to injury, this specific character is one weebs gravitate to because she's originally a little neko fox bitch. So they are IRATE over this. You love to see it.

Minerva_Minx

Sheogorath is my co-pilot
I love harassing my straight son.

Every time he brings a girl home, I kiss my wife and tell him it's ok to be gay or bisexual. And then up the uncomfortable to 11. If he hasn't warned his girlfriend, I usually pull her aside at some point and ask if she has baby intentions. Super fun.

Nexus Cabler

Draconic technophile
I love finding new variations of party parrots as time passes.

thankyouparrot.gif

Minerva_Minx

Sheogorath is my co-pilot
I love Pride music on Sirius XM, but now I can't find it!! I wanna get my driving groove on. @KimberVaile I need you and your legendary gay superpowers!

Damn! They just made DDR look like a casual tapdance!
Being able to MFC a song on standard is a feat in itself let alone *challenge*. This is the hardest possible achievement in DDR and he's done MFC clears for folders of A20+'s library. Unfuckingbelieveable...