• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Things That You Love v3.0

Connor J. Coyote

¥otie ¥otezer
Well... I kinda enjoyed a bowl of *this* that we had here for lunch today.... it had mixed into it a few frozen meatballs in there cubed up, with some chicken pieces..... and I gotta say, it was pretty good... and with the teriyaki sauce on the side, not all that bad.
51va7Qg4d2L._AC_SY580_.jpg

Shyy

slightly confused, mostly fun loving Protogen
Feeling the warmth of a loved one next to me, on a cold night.
The taste of a double of 78 year old single malt Scotch on a Saturday night

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
I love working in the open! the weather is still fantastic!

Shyy

Having a brand new carburetor work correctly out of the box, with the lone exception of having to set low idle speed once the choke opens. Absolutely <ASTOUNDING>!!!! 10/10 would buy again! Hell, with that kind of performance, I'd go to bed with them!

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
Sincerity.

When someone decides to keep their stance even after me revealing those I've always been hiding for a reason...

Last edited:

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
Can I say food? Imma say food.

I also have a huge pet worm. Unfortunately she decided it was a good idea to eat my neighbor. And his entire farm.

Shyy

Looks like an updated Atlas or some kind of Clan mech. Cool!

Shyy

NEW Phoenix hawk then. *looks at pewter minis in box* I haven't played in years, sadly...

Ennui Elemental

RIP Teeny
NEW Phoenix hawk then. *looks at pewter minis in box* I haven't played in years, sadly...
FlyingDebris revamped the design. One of the few good things PGI did IMO was having him do the redesigns of a lot of mechs, though some people don't like all of them. FD and ShimmeringSword both do good work.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
The implication in Lower Decks that cetaceans were always "sapient" (a clumsy term rooted in human exceptionalism), and we just didn't understand their languages.

Ennui Elemental

RIP Teeny
So I already knew that I loved the smell of cilantro, I'm very fond of food smells in general

But my god garam masala just flips something on in my brain that says "YES. THIS IS GOOD."

Ennui Elemental

RIP Teeny
On a lark I bought this.
Kit-Kat-Fruity-Cereal-1.jpg

Figured I'd take it home and share it with roomie, wasn't expecting great things.

It's actually really good for checkout-aisle junk food. It's better than the cereal it's supposed to be based on.

I love being pleasantly surprised.

Connor J. Coyote

¥otie ¥otezer
We bought a few of these lately, this past weekend..... and - had some tonight.... and, they weren't bad, at all.... (for frozen pizzas anyway). We'll be buying these again, I'm sure.
img-products-single-deep-dish-supreme_480.jpg