• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Things That You Love v3.0

CetaceanLover23

Hockey Rules!!
Banned
My mule!

Attachments

• 8A45D339-3B1B-4B9F-AAC4-14FE4169EC41.jpeg
    8A45D339-3B1B-4B9F-AAC4-14FE4169EC41.jpeg
    443.9 KB · Views: 12

Outré

(o͞o-trā′)
I love having an attached garage. every once in a while I can wake up and go to the drive-through at McDonald’s to get breakfast without even taking my pajamas off.

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
wtf, I didn't know Herbie Hancock was still alive and active

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
Games with liminal spaces, in general I don't find those distressing at all, rather calming
1635696005976.png

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
It can't be understated how nice liking your coworkers is, once it dawns on you that you can't do anything about your day off being over you start looking forward to meeting them

Shyy

slightly confused, mostly fun loving Protogen
Being buried under a thick, warm Korean mink blanket in a few more weeks.

rekcerW

so, a person that i've worked with for years and has wayyyy more experience in their trade than me took a huge leap in life and switched career paths around the same time i got a promotion to be the person in charge of the gig we're on. their biggest scare was that they're not familiar with computers, and with their huge background, i've made it my mission to make that the least of their worries, because it is. they're in a position where they can absolutely rock the show with what they're doing because they have years and years of actual first-hand knowledge which is 100% relevant, and now i'd be fucked without out them doing what they do. they're fkn great.

it's crazy how shitty some people can be though, because i'm on a different shift than them for a couple of days per rotation, and the time they spend with the other shift, there's been instances of them getting made fun of for not knowing or having people bothered to answer simple questions about computers... being a douchebag about teaching people is so fkn useless in every aspect, i fkn personally love simple questions because they're so easy to answer and get on with your life lol. when it's like 'this is fucked, this is fucked, this is also fucked, we tried this, what should we do?' then things just generally start to suck so bad.

Outré

(o͞o-trā′)
I love that in 30 minutes I get to leave work and then it’s my short week so I only have to work Wed & Thurs! :)

Shyy

So, happy weekend! * gives tickets to "funland"* My workweek is just getting started...

Ennui Elemental

Eat shit and die, tankie assholes
Banned
Another 5:30 AM wakeup tomorrow but you know what, the DST thing is working for me here as I got nearly 3 more hours before I have to sack out and I still need to shower, shave, eat dinner and finish filling out a form, not necessarily in that order

Shyy

"Shaving".... yeah, <hard> pass on that one, Hostile... coming up on the wrong time of year for that... 'sides, my full beard/neck ruff is a popular thing down at the local watering holes... *grins*

Ennui Elemental

Eat shit and die, tankie assholes
Banned
"Shaving".... yeah, <hard> pass on that one, Hostile... coming up on the wrong time of year for that... 'sides, my full beard/neck ruff is a popular thing down at the local watering holes... *grins*
Mask with stubble or beard is a nightmare and mask is unfortunately non-negotiable (my facial hair patterning looks like shit anyway lmao)

Shyy

Glad that is an option around here... only 4 of us in the entire building. I stay upstairs, buried in the "stacks" of the warehouse...

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
Seeing somebody who spent months giving overtly harmful and dangerous guidance, complain about the consequences of their action coming to their home to roost. Nothing quite as satisfying as seeing somebody reach the “Find out” part of “Fuck around and find out”.

Also my job. Great pay, reasonable management, decent accommodations for my health conditions. Sweet sweet OT dosh incoming soon too, as well as bonuses for surpassing projections.