• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Things That You Love v3.0

MadKiyo

Furry from the discount section
The 'imperfections' and variation of life. I embrace the cracks in the sidewalks, the dead trees among a lively forest, a pungent swamp, or all the nicks and dings on my car. Something not uniform in composition or less pleasant isn't chaotic or bad, it's unavoidable, and it's fun to embrace instead of avoiding looking at these things.

On a casual note, I love me some thrash or death metal, cleans my mind of clutter and gets me energized. I also love making art, fluidly spilling my thoughts onto paper which is soothing. I also enjoy genuine deep discussion with people, but also just being fun assuming my furry personalities wherever appropriate :3

Regret

Insert Witticism Here
Candlelight, especially during a nice cool evening where the only source of light outside of the TV or computer screen is the warm flickering glow of some candles.

Hoodwinks

Commission Slots: OPEN
  • My dogs
  • My partner who loves me a lot and makes me smile on the daily
  • Freshly baked bread.
  • A nice long roadtrip to the middle of nowhere

Balskarr

The Lurking Hooman
I love this forum. It can be wild.

Most of the time I don't have to say anything. I just watch. The things I see going on every now and then do get me to do a bit of a giggle. I've said it before and I'll say again that the vast majority of people here are good people.

Stay wild FaF

Regret

Insert Witticism Here
Talking with random people you meet in your day to day life about their interests and opinions on various topics.

Hoodwinks

Commission Slots: OPEN
When you see a total stranger get really excited about something small like a cute dog, some yummy food or their favourite song playing. Just seeing other folks shamelessly finding joy in the little things. It rocks.

Judge Spear

20220125_104147.jpg

Yakamaru

Bara mig och lite bensin
Driving manual.

ScaratheWolf

Scara is on her honeymoon; Currently Ronin
both of our next-door neighbors helped us paint over the writing and get the toys off my car, a nurse and a marine on leave =) The marine offered to help pay for repainting my car...I don't want to seem like a beggar though, but should I take up the offer?

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
I haven't opened it yet but the keyboard I ordered a while back has finally arrived! I've only ever had cheap ones you could balance on your lap. I was shocked to receive a full sized one... Much heavier than I thought and I wish I could give the delivery man a tip for making it down my path!

Yakamaru

Bara mig och lite bensin
Waking up and someone I like have sent me a message when I was sleeping.