• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Things That You Love v3.0

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static
Music videos with unedited, uncensored songs.

thanksforthetea

Tea Connoisseur
Tea. I could go on for days about how much I love tea. I prefer loose leaf as I find it gives more of a richer, fuller flavour but whatever I can get I'm happy. My favourite by far lately is a blend called Peach Tranquility by Teavana. 10/10 would recommend if you want a nice, lovely fruit tea that's not too strong. I believe they sell it at Starbucks now.

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static
In the past 6 months alone, we saw new music from 80s metal legends Iron Maiden, Slayer, Megadeth, and Anthrax. All this new music is plain awesome. And don't forget fresh content from newer bands like Trivium and Primal Fear. We should also be seeing a new Metal Church album in the near future. What a time for metal!

SodaBubbles

I will deliver the explosion
-Coffee and oreos in the morning.
-Hot showers
-Sunny days
-Eating food I made
-Fries
-Comfy shoes
-successfully dying my hair an awesome color (it's teal now!)
-music
-drawing

thanksforthetea

Tea Connoisseur
potato or noodle foods
when I am motivated to do the thing I need to do.
(and not messing about in forums)

Oh man I love things like pastas, Japanese noodles etc.

My mum likes to set up a "potato bar" during the holidays where we have mashed potatoes in a bowl, and then a bunch of fixings on the side so people can add what they want. All in martini glasses.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Those Korean dumplings known as 'Mandu'.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Music.

Simo

Watching BBC nature shows, especially the ones hosted by David Attenborough. What an amazing job to have, going about the globe, filming all those animals.

Dankef

Has no idea what life is
Basically doing anything with friends: playing stuff, physical activities, studying and etc

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static
Lighthearted discussion with a touch of shitposting. I just wish there is more of it here.

Distorted

I love my friends. There I said it. The other day when I was leaving them I gave them all a peck on the cheek. I had never done that before. I think they were as weirded out as I was.

Dankef

Has no idea what life is
Being sick as hell because i has coldz and still staying up late at night.

I'm pretty sure I'll just die one of these days.

Simo

Nature in general, but especially fungi! It's my area of specialization.

This reminds me:

Morel mushrooms.

Soon, it will time to head out looking for these elusive yet tasty morsels.