• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Things That You Love v3.0

Fcomega121

Friendly Lady Blitz von Reolvia
My teddy bear

he keeps all of the nasty monsters away from me at night >w<
Awwwww!!!!
I love to hear that!!! UwU

So cute and adorable!! <3

Nexus Cabler

Conduit of Synergy
Oreos:D
1628901407967.png

The fact that even though I'm not the most social person in the world, I still got messages from people who apparently missed me when I disappeared for awhile. ;w; I love this fluffbutt community, regardless of drama, dysfunction and all the baggage that comes with it.

Yakamaru

Autumn wolf
Having no social obligations and you can just sit back, relax and listen to some music.

Fcomega121

Having no social obligations and you can just sit back, relax and listen to some music.
I understand and love that feeling!
Being home all day with my net-friends

:cool:
Add to that studying at home, not working, not having a single reason to go outside in the middle pf quarantine and it becomes super cool!

I love that relax feeling~!

Fcomega121

Yakamaru

Autumn wolf
I understand and love that feeling!
Being home all day with my net-friends

:cool:
Add to that studying at home, not working, not having a single reason to go outside in the middle pf quarantine and it becomes super cool!

I love that relax feeling~!
My social interactions are in the vast majority voluntary, which is nice. I can interact with people when I feel for it rather than being forced to.

Fcomega121

My social interactions are in the vast majority voluntary, which is nice. I can interact with people when I feel for it rather than being forced to.
That's cool!!
Same here!

I interact with my net friends when I feel like it!
It is quite charming ^w^

Jojo's bizarre adventure. That shyte is eye-crack and I can't look away. I love all the stardust crusaders too which is rare that I like all of the characters.

Also, I love that no matter how weird an art commission I want made, there's always some brave person who will bring my idea to life.

Yakamaru

Autumn wolf
Can I say life itself? I find life to be an incredible gift that I have been given. It is by no means perfect, and is more or less a roller coaster at times. That said, I love being alive. To see all the things and experience as much as I can, interact and talk with so many lovely people, eat and drink all the fun/good stuff, and so much more.

You only live once, and should make the most of it, leading and living a fulfilling life.