• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Things That You Love v3.0

JacobFloofWoof

Metal Misanthrope
This picture:

238085023_10158664824547635_3016606684709241218_n.jpg

Sven Solitude

Tranquility~ Calm music without voices~ MLP~ Being around positive people~ Diversity~ Yummy food~ Peace~ The smell of nature and trees and freshly mown lawn~ Randomly meeting different animals, such as cats or pidgeons~ Insects that visit me at home~ Very challenging turn-based strategy games~ My own imagination~

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
Tranquility~ Calm music without voices~ MLP~ Being around positive people~ Diversity~ Yummy food~ Peace~ The smell of nature and trees and freshly mown lawn~ Randomly meeting different animals, such as cats or pidgeons~ Insects that visit me at home~ Very challenging turn-based strategy games~ My own imagination~
What strategy games you play? >u>

Sven Solitude

What strategy games you play? >u>
Fire Emblem series, Advance Wars series, Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest is a nice one, but feels more like a puzzle game. And a few more. And some real-time ones, like Battalion Wars 1 & 2, Empire Earth, StarCraft 2.
You like strategy games as well? :3

TyraWadman

Fire Emblem series, Advance Wars series, Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest is a nice one, but feels more like a puzzle game. And a few more. And some real-time ones, like Battalion Wars 1 & 2, Empire Earth, StarCraft 2.
You like strategy games as well? :3
I recognize fire emblem! But I think the only other game ive played would be civ and fallen enchantress? Solo. No friends to play with. XD

Sven Solitude

I recognize fire emblem! But I think the only other game ive played would be civ and fallen enchantress? Solo. No friends to play with. XD
I had to look up Fallen Enchantress, it looks nice! And I tried one of those Civ games too! I think it was 5? Loong time ago. :'D
And same. It would be nice to have friends to play these kind of games together with. I tried Phasmophobia, an online horror game, and it was already pretty funny!

TyraWadman

I had to look up Fallen Enchantress, it looks nice! And I tried one of those Civ games too! I think it was 5? Loong time ago. :'D
And same. It would be nice to have friends to play these kind of games together with. I tried Phasmophobia, an online horror game, and it was already pretty funny!
Yea fallen enchantress isn't too exciting. I like the premise but the AI is garbage and i found a lot of ways to basically make the game super easy to win.

Phantasmaphobia looks fun but I haven't tried it yet. Definitely wanna have a crew when/if I do though! X)

ZalexZTK

Dreams. Dreams are fun. Go on wacky adventures or yell at people and tell them how you feel without telling them in real life.

D r e a m s

Regret

Insert Witticism Here
I love the peace and tranquility of those early summer morning fogs where you can only see a little bit in front of you. Especially when it becomes pure white by the rivers and lakes. I am thankful I was up early enough to experience it as it's a great calming way to start the day.

Kinguyakki

Alignment: Chaotic Stupid
I love late afternoon thunderstorms, the ones you can see and hear and feel long before the rain starts falling. I just sit out on my back patio and watch the clouds rolling in across the neighbor's hayfield.
I love thunderstorms in the middle of the night, the ones that wake me up and shake the house a bit. I sleep with the blinds open when I know it's going to storm because my whole bedroom lights up.

Nexus Cabler

Draconic technophile
I love it when a video is posted and someone asks what the song is, and I know exactly, so I'm able to share and save someone from hours of random searching.

Fcomega121

Friendly Maned fox+Phoenix
border collies :3
Yesh!! :3

I love my friends!!!
Everyone of you!! I feel the spark in my heart! I feel
The magic of Friendship!! And I'm genuinely happy that I found you all! <3333
images - 2021-09-17T171711.579.jpeg

T

the sleepiest kitty

My cat Tugger from many years ago. I still love the smol bean </3

Yes, Tugger. Not Tigger.