• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Things That You Love v3.0

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
Blood Bowl.

SerlisTialo

sea cucumber
I love it when a video is posted and someone asks what the song is, and I know exactly, so I'm able to share and save someone from hours of random searching.
i'm glad you do that because i was watching a video on youtube earlier where the background music sounded nice and people in the comments section said what it was an now it's my favorite song.

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
Moments people treat me as how I want to be treated.

=UwU=♡

Connor J. Coyote

Forum Villain Extraordinaire ☺
A handful of these, right now:

O

O.D.D.

Coffee + cigarette after fasting early morning cardio. I actually kind of hate that I enjoy the cigarette part so much.

Now that I'm pivoting to early shifts with the new job, morning jogs are back on the table. Air is so nice and cool, no sun beating down yet.

Connor J. Coyote

Anyways.... I just ♥love♥ our new microwave that we got recently.... As, we were able to find one of the old school types - with the turn dials.... and I was just like: "yes, please"..... as these old-school dial controls - I totally love..... as opposed to the ones I often see..... with all those beeps and digital displays.

And, in spite of its modest appearance, it's actually a powerful little thing.... and has cooked well - just about everything that we've thrown at it - so far.... so, I'm totally a fan.

51Sw0WwZWAL._AC_SX522_.jpg

SerlisTialo

sea cucumber
Anyways.... I just ♥love♥ our new microwave that we got recently.... As, we were able to find one of the old school types - with the turn dials.... and I was just like: "yes, please"..... as these old-school dial controls - I totally love..... as opposed to the ones I often see..... with all those beeps and digital displays.

And, in spite of its modest appearance, it's actually a powerful little thing.... and has cooked well - just about everything that we've thrown at it - so far.... so, I'm totally a fan.

51Sw0WwZWAL._AC_SX522_.jpg
i have a friend i met a week ago who has a microwave persona.
it's pretty weird but she's weirder i think.
she had an ovary operation as a child and developed male traits during puberty so she looks like a man.
i don't know what that condition is called but it's like the opposite of gynecomastia.
she has a man-like face and facial hair.
Her username is Yttrium Iron Garnet.

Connor J. Coyote

i have a friend i met a week ago who has a microwave persona.
it's pretty weird but she's weirder i think.
she had an ovary operation as a child and developed male traits during puberty so she looks like a man.
i don't know what that condition is called but it's like the opposite of gynecomastia.
she has a man-like face and facial hair.
Her username is Yttrium Iron Garnet.

She sounds intriguing.
----------------
Another:
Sundae cups, (from Friendly's).
maxresdefault.jpg

Kuuro

Hey man, look at me rocking out!
I've been on a bit of a car kick lately, I bought a '00 Honda Prelude a while back and messed around with it but it's been sitting for a few years up until recently. I love car mechanics in general but right now JDM stuff is really interesting to learn about. Even the fundamentals of how common parts function, like different types of differentials and advantages of single/dual overhead cams vs OHV builds, for some reason is really fascinating

Plus it's a black hole for my wallet and who doesn't love that? :)

Otherwise I'll jam with any random stranger any day of the week or draw c:

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
The serious Spanish vibin in Scarlatti's K103 sonata

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
All the friends I've made over the years. You have no idea how much joy you fill my life with.

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
I had forgotten the nice feeling of wearing pants that don't have more hole than pants!

O

O.D.D.

Fancy scented soaps

Last bar smelled like Froot Loops, was surprisingly nice, roomie loved it

This one is "hemp and cedarwood" and oh god it's so nice

Probably just scents in general really (I love fougere colognes)

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Fancy scented soaps

Last bar smelled like Froot Loops, was surprisingly nice, roomie loved it

This one is "hemp and cedarwood" and oh god it's so nice

Probably just scents in general really (I love fougere colognes)
Same here.

Just got an order from a company called Claus Porto; the Vetyver is really very dreamy, and almost intoxicating : )

O

O.D.D.

I love vetiver, trying to remember the parfumier that makes the one notable vetiver cologne... name is on the tip of my tongue.

O

O.D.D.

Watching a LRM/Sniper player panic when I run them down.

I CAN SMELL YOUR FEAR, SHITHEEL.