• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Things you do while do drunk?

stimpy

I'm only a minor alcoholic
What are some thing you while drunk that you do sober.
ill stRT
-play driving/racing simulators
- listen to eurobeat at a loud volume
- text my M8's
-explore my furry side
-post on FAF
-listen to MIDIS

D

Deleted member 82554

Not spell properly. In fact, not do almost anything properly except for puke and fall down.

V

Vitaly

I could tell about amazing and funny drunken adventures, but I'm blacked out after second glass.

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me
If I'm alone: I write more profusely, if with more errors.

If I'm with other people: I get louder and, over the evening, befriend the wall.

Yakamaru

Your average Stand enjoyer
I get very.. Social. Which is the opposite of my usual personality.

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me
Even when intoxicated I always seem to be the one that ends up looking after my wasted friends and keeping them out of trouble.
I'm much the same, my balance (leading to me befriending the wall) and volume control are really the only things that change noticably when I drink. I guess I've also got a high tolerance, so that helps me shrug it off and keep and eye on my friends as they get plastered.

B

backpawscratcher

I get funny for a bit, then just horrible. I don't like my drunk self TBH. He's the sort of person I'd try and avoid after a few minutes.

Stadt

Eeriee the Wendigo
I'm a really sloppy drunk, so I usually don't drink around other people that aren't very close friends. I'm touchy. I'm loud. I slur and stumble. Also, I get excited around other people when I'm drunk and I usually drink too much because of this, so I often end the night by the toilet. So I just get drunk at home and post shit online while listening to music.

E

ellaerna

Like my family before me, I get real friendly and real honest. It's a fun combination.

O

Okami_No_Heishi

I try not to get shitfaced drunk. I'm old and am proud to say I have never "showed my ass" while drinking. Never lost control. Never made a fool of myself. Never tried starting a fight with someone. I drink beer mostly. But since me and my wife started cosplaying as pirates, I have drunk my fair share of rum.

Astus

Well Known Foxxo
I often compliment people and tell them how awesome they are and either sleep, or attempt to play video games and call everyone bad regardless of what they do, including myself

S

Scales42

I become a vulgar son of a bitch, and emotionally confused. When I have internet access its almost guaranteed that I will post some silly comments on fetish art and other stuff. When in public, chances are that I will start an over dramatic ramble about Life, politics or other topics. I also get very protective and sometimes start hugging people (or trying to punch them, depending on the person). In other words: Being me is quite the experience :D

O

Okami_No_Heishi

I'd like to know more about that! :D
Well, pirates are very generous with their rum. I have never been a big liquer person, but I would guess I have drank more rum in the last year and a half than I have my entire 42 years of life.

E

ellaerna

Fun story, I almost "Lady and the Tramp" style kissed one of my friends while eating jello shots out of an ice cube tray.

dragon-in-sight

mane diva
I get a bit more quiet and thoughtful even more then when I'm sober. Sometimes I get to feel sad for no reason or feel the need to just cuddle with someone, but I won't do it. Generally I'm still verry self discipline even when drunk.

Last edited:

KILL.MAIM.KILL

Angry Lizard King
Banned
I usually get talkative and start passionately rambling about things.
Things nobody cares about.

S

Sheppen

Laughing at everything.
Lots and lots of laughing.
And smiling.
That's pretty much it.